Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2341794 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9015 on: November 27, 2012, 06:46:30 PM »

The moveset is amazing. :Srs: i love it. but one big issue.... The SFX pack makes the game freeze when you play as snake because it deletes snake's sfx out of the brsar. Please fix this so we can use the moveset with sound.
    Thank god I haven't put that sawnd file in yet, otherwise I would I test GES James Bond, and other Snake imports? O.o

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

JELLYpWnzU
    Mega Kitten

Jellys back

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9016 on: November 27, 2012, 06:47:43 PM »

???? Seriously? Mariodk just released vegeta today and u guys just keep talking about what needs fixes, i think the fs is amazing and strong. U guys are already asking about naruto now? Mariodk u should lock this topic or something like that until u get progress on naruto, guys give this guy a break  Grin

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9017 on: November 27, 2012, 06:52:17 PM »

???? Seriously? Mariodk just released vegeta today and u guys just keep talking about what needs fixes, i think the fs is amazing and strong. U guys are already asking about naruto now? Mariodk u should lock this topic or something like that until u get progress on naruto, guys give this guy a break  Grin
    I can live with most of the tiny errors, but Snake freezing is not something that should be waited on until the next release....I kinda shouldn't be talking since my SM64 Moveset has a freezing Final Smash, but atleast that is something I put in the description, and isn't as much as a big deal as a whole other character slot freezing.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9018 on: November 27, 2012, 06:53:56 PM »

(sigh) Dude it's called feedback. NEEDS TO BE FIX. People do it all the time on this site if you haven't notice. Asking a question about what he has done so far is not bad at all. But were not pushing him to release it soon. Locking the thread at this point makes no sense because he needs FEEDBACK. Depending if he's going to do it or not. It's still good to know. Or else he won't know what problems there are and what to fix

JELLYpWnzU
    Mega Kitten

Jellys back

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9019 on: November 27, 2012, 07:02:01 PM »

(sigh) Dude it's called feedback. NEEDS TO BE FIX. People do it all the time on this site if you haven't notice. Asking a question about what he has done so far is not bad at all. But were not pushing him to release it soon. Locking the thread at this point makes no sense because he needs FEEDBACK. Depending if he's going to do it or not. It's still good to know. Or else he won't know what problems there are and what to fix
    i guess u got a point there,  I see what you did there ...

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9020 on: November 27, 2012, 07:04:46 PM »

i guess u got a point there,  I see what you did there ...

Sorry, if i seemed mean

So I see you added a jump cancel on the down B. nice
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:36:31 PM by La $alle » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9021 on: November 27, 2012, 08:20:16 PM »

You people...seriously...stahp

I'm going to clean up the past Spam in the last 3 pages. Again.

And I can't confirm that BillyGoat is an alt of RasenganKameha/david. But if you are, then you will be sanctioned.

-Do not reply to this-

.... when kjp gets here, Hes gon flip lol
    I see what you did there ...

Omg (sigh) a look SlayerMarth that's my 10 year old brother. You can't just assume either I explain to him early you can't just spam post so I made him fix that early. BUt he really didn't do anything nor know what your talking about. Like he's legit crying right now. NOt cool dude. So I get you were upset with that other guy but take it from me it wasn't him now just leave him alone and I'll make sure he doesn't spam post.
    No excuse. Regardless if he is your brother or not. If you say something unintelligent, then people are bound to be rude to you. And literally crying over something people that he will never meet said is quite ridiculous. There are special circumstances though, but this is not one of them. If you can't take the heat of the Internet, then don't even bother. And what the Hell is a 10 year old doing on the Internet unsupervised? Im srs here

Now stay on topic please guys like I've never seen a thread out of order like this one today
    You're not the one to make orders.

-Do not reply to this-
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:31:30 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9022 on: November 27, 2012, 08:49:32 PM »

Anyways I hope you fix that sawnd error soon before people start reporting it and all that crap and make people not want to download it, even though it is something that doesn't have to be used, there are just those stupid people on the web that don't pay close attention to things. *shakes head*
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:50:24 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9023 on: November 27, 2012, 09:11:10 PM »

I imported my sounds perfectly with no problem at all.
    Haven't tested in-game but I'm sure they work nicely.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9024 on: November 27, 2012, 09:32:59 PM »

I imported my sounds perfectly with no problem at all.
    Haven't tested in-game but I'm sure they work nicely.

no, thats not really the problem, I hear the SFX is working fine but ppl are complaining it makes the game freeze if u play vegeta vs snake
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:59:26 PM by rax189 » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #9025 on: November 27, 2012, 11:48:52 PM »

???? Seriously? Mariodk just released vegeta today and u guys just keep talking about what needs fixes, i think the fs is amazing and strong. Grin

What do you mean seriously?  That is a GOOD thing.  It allows us to swiftly see where the issues are and attempt to swiftly fix and improve them.  Comments like "it's awesome" are nice sure but they're completely unconstructive and they don't help the PSAer to improve.  Nah boo La $alle knows where it's at lol.

I'll write my moveset revamps in my thread at a later stage.  I've a variety of fresh ideas.

Also one last question MarioDK my man.  Can I reupload your vid to my channel as well so my subs can see it?  It means more views overall.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9026 on: November 28, 2012, 02:35:34 AM »

What do you mean seriously?  That is a GOOD thing.  It allows us to swiftly see where the issues are and attempt to swiftly fix and improve them.  Comments like "it's awesome" are nice sure but they're completely unconstructive and they don't help the PSAer to improve.  Nah boo La $alle knows where it's at lol.

I'll write my moveset revamps in my thread at a later stage.  I've a variety of fresh ideas.

Also one last question MarioDK my man.  Can I reupload your vid to my channel as well so my subs can see it?  It means more views overall.
    sure just reupload my video if you wanted

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

viewtifulduck82
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9027 on: November 28, 2012, 01:57:03 PM »

i dunno why people want the gallick gun nerfed. i mean for starters, it isn't chargeble like the kamehameha is, so you always know when it's gonna come out. plus, it's a one shot attack and doesn't deal rapid damage like goku's kamehameha. this means that sheilding puts you out of harm's way, and you can counter attack while the end lag is happening. it's like what the falcon punch would have been if it were a projectile. predictable and powerful xD

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9028 on: November 28, 2012, 03:37:17 PM »

i dunno why people want the gallick gun nerfed. i mean for starters, it isn't chargeble like the kamehameha is, so you always know when it's gonna come out. plus, it's a one shot attack and doesn't deal rapid damage like goku's kamehameha. this means that sheilding puts you out of harm's way, and you can counter attack while the end lag is happening. it's like what the falcon punch would have been if it were a projectile. predictable and powerful xD
    Words from the wise...

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9029 on: November 28, 2012, 03:57:32 PM »

Rest in peace indeed, Vegeta fans.

Nice work on the PSA, Mariodk and SiLeNtDo0m.

Pages:  1 ... 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: