Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1796893 times)
Chaoscontrol
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3570 on: June 27, 2011, 03:37:32 PM »

It's probably due to interface hacks.  Did you add any of the ones in my pack to your common5.pac or something?  If so, how did you add them? 
I haven't done nothing of the sort. I'm a damn noob of this. XD
I have managed to work with another hack os Shadow. But this one, the old and the new one, fails.
The only thing I do is copy the pf folder entirely in the SD every time I change the hack. Delete one, and place another.

BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3571 on: June 27, 2011, 04:51:28 PM »

maybe the code file isnt in the good place???

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3572 on: June 27, 2011, 05:09:40 PM »

If that was the case joke it wouldn't freeze. It would just not load codes and be vbrawl.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3573 on: June 27, 2011, 06:37:30 PM »

SDo0m, there's one thing that's been bothering my about the latest Shadow PSA... I know this is very minor, but... His high damage hurt noises... Why are those in there? It's not a P:M PSA, and it clashes with the normal characters...

Anyway... Sorry about the nitpick...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #3574 on: June 28, 2011, 12:13:15 AM »

SDo0m, there's one thing that's been bothering my about the latest Shadow PSA... I know this is very minor, but... His high damage hurt noises... Why are those in there? It's not a P:M PSA, and it clashes with the normal characters...

Anyway... Sorry about the nitpick...

It's something that I liked and wanted to include. I've always hated how in vBrawl they just sort of grunt after taking a hit, and they don't do it til after hitstun wears off. But if it bothers you that much I can send you a version without those sounds.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3575 on: July 02, 2011, 11:11:16 AM »

*Kicks topic in the balls*

Ok so I thought I'd just give you guys a heads up on what is happening with my stuff.  I've done the final tweaks to the Shadow PSA so literally all that needs to be done now is the sound pack and a couple of interface hacks.

As far as Spiderman goes, I've been doing a bit of work on him.  As you guys know the normals are done and I'm working on specials.  Thing is the fact that his specials will be a pain in the ass to do.  I'll probably make the Web Ball a fake projectile (instead of using the needle) and I'll probably need help with the all the web graphics (i.e. the ones that will be in the Grab, Web Throw B Throw, Side B, Z Air and Final Smash). 

As far as Dudley goes...I haven't touched him in a while Undecided   I really need to get back to him.  Every PSA that is in the OP (except Arthur since I really need a vertex and Travis Touchdown since he needs a moveset overhaul) has been started in some way or another, I just need to choose which ones to complete and when.

And last but not least, Dante.  As you guys know, I've still been working on him with DO and it's coming along nicely.  I'll be on and off all my projects really, but I'll get them done for sure Wink

Peace

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3576 on: July 02, 2011, 11:13:12 AM »

*Kicks topic in the balls* Ok so I thought I'd just give you guys a heads up on what is happening with my stuff.  I've done the final tweaks to the Shadow PSA so literally all that needs to be done now is the sound pack and a couple of interface hacks. As far as Spiderman goes, I've been doing a bit of work on him.  As you guys know the normals are done and I'm working on specials.  Thing is the fact that his specials will be a pain in the ass to do.  I'll probably make the Web Ball a fake projectile (instead of using the needle) and I'll probably need help with the all the web graphics (i.e. the ones that will be in the Grab, Web Throw B Throw, Side B, Z Air and Final Smash).  As far as Dudley goes...I haven't touched him in a while Undecided  I really need to get back to him.  Every PSA that is in the OP (except Arthur since I really need a vertex and Travis Touchdown since he needs a moveset overhaul) has been started in some way or another, I just need to choose which ones to complete and when. And last but not least, Dante.  As you guys know, I've still been working on him with DO and it's coming along nicely.  I'll be on and off all my projects really, but I'll get them done for sure Wink Peace
    more updates on Shadow so thats means updates on Shadow-kong too Cheesy
    also one thing more i need to ask

the way you changed Sonic´s blue trail to that black on Shadow´s N-B is it possible to the almost the same thing with Cp. falcon´s Fire to yellow for SSJ Goku moveset? also port that Fire to Lucas
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:18:06 AM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3577 on: July 02, 2011, 11:38:53 AM »

more updates on Shadow so thats means updates on Shadow-kong too Cheesy
    also one thing more i need to ask

the way you changed Sonic´s blue trail to that black on Shadow´s N-B is it possible to the almost the same thing with Cp. falcon´s Fire to yellow for SSJ Goku moveset? also port that Fire to Lucas

Use TheShyGuy's external graphic editor.  Just check his account and then click on it in his sig.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3578 on: July 02, 2011, 11:39:37 AM »

I can't wait to see some Black Knight previews.

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3579 on: July 02, 2011, 12:11:21 PM »

*Kicks topic in the balls*

Ok so I thought I'd just give you guys a heads up on what is happening with my stuff.  I've done the final tweaks to the Shadow PSA so literally all that needs to be done now is the sound pack and a couple of interface hacks.

As far as Spiderman goes, I've been doing a bit of work on him.  As you guys know the normals are done and I'm working on specials.  Thing is the fact that his specials will be a pain in the ass to do.  I'll probably make the Web Ball a fake projectile (instead of using the needle) and I'll probably need help with the all the web graphics (i.e. the ones that will be in the Grab, Web Throw B Throw, Side B, Z Air and Final Smash). 

As far as Dudley goes...I haven't touched him in a while Undecided   I really need to get back to him.  Every PSA that is in the OP (except Arthur since I really need a vertex and Travis Touchdown since he needs a moveset overhaul) has been started in some way or another, I just need to choose which ones to complete and when.

And last but not least, Dante.  As you guys know, I've still been working on him with DO and it's coming along nicely.  I'll be on and off all my projects really, but I'll get them done for sure Wink

Peace

My Internet will hopfully be up by monday the voicepack will already be done by then and the new CSP's

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3580 on: July 02, 2011, 03:48:29 PM »

Another thing to pass the time?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrXh6dU2iQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrXh6dU2iQ</a>

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3581 on: July 02, 2011, 03:56:21 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrXh6dU2iQ

why not start with mario and going sideways then down on the rooster and review each character best vertexs psas and stages related to them in your opinion like i dont know each characters top 5? i think that would be fair  but that wiil take alot of time :S

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #3582 on: July 02, 2011, 04:00:08 PM »

why not start with mario and going sideways then down on the rooster and review each character best vertexs psas and stages related to them in your opinion like i dont know each characters top 5? i think that would be fair  but that wiil take alot of time :S

That's a pretty great idea actually.  But at the same time, there are some characters with literally nothing worthwhile to review like ROB and Game and Watch.  Now I'm not saying that that there are no good hacks for them, just nothing that would be interesting to review.  On the flipside you have some characters like Ike who have loads of potential stuff to do.

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3583 on: July 02, 2011, 04:40:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrXh6dU2iQ

Eh, that does, like, sound interesting.
    I'd, like, say go for it.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3584 on: July 02, 2011, 04:51:06 PM »

That's a pretty great idea actually.  But at the same time, there are some characters with literally nothing worthwhile to review like ROB and Game and Watch.  Now I'm not saying that that there are no good hacks for them, just nothing that would be interesting to review.  On the flipside you have some characters like Ike who have loads of potential stuff to do.
    i know there are character with almost no psas or vertex  like kirby and rob  even the ice climbers they got like two psas :S i dont even know if they got vertexs :S but maybe you could add like a top ten on ike marth and maybe sonic since i think they are the characters with most psas and vertexes  and if a character has nothing worthwhile reviewing just skipp them xD

Pages:  1 ... 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: