Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 602724 times)
Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2100 on: September 09, 2014, 05:41:04 AM »

Oh my... I'm so sorry...

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2101 on: September 09, 2014, 06:11:14 AM »

Sorry for your aunt man...

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2102 on: September 09, 2014, 07:08:00 AM »

Man... if you want to talk to anyone we're here. I majored in psychology for my first year of college. PM me if you want to chat. You're in our thoughts.
    « Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:52:08 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2103 on: September 09, 2014, 10:30:39 AM »

Man... if you want to talk to anyone we're here
    ^this.

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2104 on: September 09, 2014, 02:58:26 PM »

So sorry about your aunt and having to break up with your gf, I also have a hard time with getting a girl, but oh well, yah like everyone said, we're here for you and you can take a break if needed.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2105 on: September 09, 2014, 03:35:44 PM »

Thanks guys. Having you as supporters means the world to me. Smiley I'll do everything in my power to make sure it stays like that. Smiley

And lots of thanks to Nebulon for his awesome, heart-felt PM. It helped somewhat.

It's not Brawl hacking I need a break from. I love doing it. <3 As a matter of fact, I'm currently switching back and forth from 2 hacks at a time: rigging Giry's Lip model and working on K. Rool. Smiley It's social stuff I need to take a break from. Tongue I'll only be active here for a while. Nowhere else. At least people care here, haha. Tongue

So, with no further ado, I'm going to ask again: how does one get Transparencies working without the game crashing?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2106 on: September 09, 2014, 04:05:23 PM »

Thanks guys. Having you as supporters means the world to me. Smiley I'll do everything in my power to make sure it stays like that. Smiley

And lots of thanks to Nebulon for his awesome, heart-felt PM. It helped somewhat.

It's not Brawl hacking I need a break from. I love doing it. <3 As a matter of fact, I'm currently switching back and forth from 2 hacks at a time: rigging Giry's Lip model and working on K. Rool. Smiley It's social stuff I need to take a break from. Tongue I'll only be active here for a while. Nowhere else. At least people care here, haha. Tongue

So, with no further ado, I'm going to ask again: how does one get Transparencies working without the game crashing?

Well first, is it solid transparent, like his eyelid textures or does it have some blending in it, like his eye textures?
    I ask this because the two kinds of transparency require different materials & shaders, and it's the blended transparency textures that give me game crashes. If the texture has blended transparency in it, try making it sharp...if you don't know what I mean by that, or how to do it, let me know.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2107 on: September 09, 2014, 05:56:26 PM »

Thanks, SMF1. But I figured it out after reading your comment.

Used Ganondorf's cape material and shader. Caused a few other issues before but replacing the Shader0 fixed them all.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2108 on: September 09, 2014, 06:13:06 PM »

That's awesome! I'll make some recolors! Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2109 on: September 09, 2014, 06:14:28 PM »

Shut up and take my Kremkoins

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2110 on: September 09, 2014, 07:58:43 PM »

That's awesome! I'll make some recolors! Smiley

Really? What did you have in mind? I planned to make my own. Smiley

Shut up and take my Kremkoins

LOL alrighty. Speaking of which:

I want to apologize for being so slow on my PSA work lately. I WANT to get them done, but I also want the best PSA for K. Rool that I can produce with my own skills. I finally realized I'm taking on too much and trying to allocate time to everything all at once or once in a while. But I should focus: King/Kaptain K. Rool is my top priority from now on, then once he's done and released for good, I'll finish rigging Lip and Ganon. Then I'll figure it out for the order of the others. It's my own fault: I have so many projects planned that I think... I've dug myself into a "Pit" haha.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2111 on: September 09, 2014, 08:33:05 PM »

Really? What did you have in mind? I planned to make my own. Smiley

LOL alrighty. Speaking of which:

I want to apologize for being so slow on my PSA work lately. I WANT to get them done, but I also want the best PSA for K. Rool that I can produce with my own skills. I finally realized I'm taking on too much and trying to allocate time to everything all at once or once in a while. But I should focus: King/Kaptain K. Rool is my top priority from now on, then once he's done and released for good, I'll finish rigging Lip and Ganon. Then I'll figure it out for the order of the others. It's my own fault: I have so many projects planned that I think... I've dug myself into a "Pit" haha.
    Multiple the amount of projects you have by 10 or 15...maybe 20, and you'll have my situation. Im srs here

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2112 on: September 10, 2014, 06:13:32 AM »

Happy Birthday Tabuu!

TheSoraKid
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2113 on: September 10, 2014, 08:20:20 AM »

Happy Birthday! Kirby Dance

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2114 on: September 10, 2014, 09:12:35 AM »

Happy Birthday bro! Smiley

Pages:  1 ... 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: