Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 603058 times)
Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1470 on: April 21, 2014, 01:47:56 PM »

Hey Tabuu, just wanted to stop by and say I am really loving K.Rool and Miku. I think it's kinda interesting to see her over Ness. Anywho, if you need a tester for either, I'd love to.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1471 on: April 22, 2014, 11:28:18 AM »

Hey Tabuu, just wanted to stop by and say I am really loving K.Rool and Miku. I think it's kinda interesting to see her over Ness. Anywho, if you need a tester for either, I'd love to.

Thanks so much! Grin Wow, I'll have to compile a list of people who want to playtest my PSAs. XDDD

All right, here's the drill.

I'm gonna port K. Rool over Pit. I'll also rename the PSA to "KING K. Rool" as opposed to just K. Rool. I want to clone him and use him against DK as well. LOL I'm about to go do the Tabuu work. One question, though: How do you hex the crate-carrying and item-carrying bones? Tabuu won't do them. D:

He'll still have everything: SRT0 and PAT0 animations, and the exact same moves, if I can copy them over. Wink He'll just be less glitchy and limited. He'll be able to carry crates and have a custom Final Smash.

As for Miku, well, I haven't done much on her. I've been focusing on adding cosmetics to my BrawlEx clones, with 100% success, I might add! It's time consuming, but ridiculously easy if you follow the tut. Smiley

That's all for now, Tabuu out!

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1472 on: April 22, 2014, 11:57:12 AM »

I'm gonna port K. Rool over Pit.
    Why does EVERYONE who makes ultra-major PSAs hate Pit? Why not replace someone like ROB, or Diddy Kong? I mean, I must respect the fact that you're making such a detailed PSA, but I still don't get why Pit. Is it because he's easier to work with, or do people just not want him to spam anymore so they replace the entire character?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1473 on: April 22, 2014, 11:59:57 AM »

Why does EVERYONE who makes ultra-major PSAs hate Pit? Why not replace someone like ROB, or Diddy Kong? I mean, I must respect the fact that you're making such a detailed PSA, but I still don't get why Pit. Is it because he's easier to work with, or do people just not want him to spam anymore so they replace the entire character?

OMG, did you just seriously imply that? >.>

WITH BRAWLEX, YOU CAN HAVE PIT AND MANY CLONES OF HIM.

Jesus. You CAN have Pit VS K. Rool. XP

... Sorry fella, but that just gor me riled up. D:

BrawlEx. Brawl-[censored]ing-Ex. Pit VS ANYONE. You don't have to REPLACE Pit. I'm doing this strictly for cloning, not because I hate Pit. Tongue

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1474 on: April 22, 2014, 12:06:28 PM »

OMG, did you just seriously imply that? >.>

WITH BRAWLEX, YOU CAN HAVE PIT AND MANY CLONES OF HIM.

Jesus. You CAN have Pit VS K. Rool. XP

... Sorry fella, but that just gor me riled up. D:

BrawlEx. Brawl-[censored]ing-Ex. Pit VS ANYONE. You don't have to REPLACE Pit. I'm doing this strictly for cloning, not because I hate Pit. Tongue
    Well, sorry if I seemed rude :v
    Just interested seeing as how EVERYONE is over Pit, even before BrawlEX came along. Goku, Waluigi, Isaac, even mothereffing Dragonite. There are quite a few other characters for BrawlEx, anyways.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1475 on: April 22, 2014, 12:08:16 PM »

I'm sorry, man. I just didn't see the point when Pit can be cloned now anyway. D: I just wanted K. Rool to not only be able to fight DK, but have his own CSS slot.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1476 on: April 22, 2014, 12:10:25 PM »

i personally hate pit, but that's not the reason why many PSAs are over him. he has projectiles, better structure to work with, less glitches, a counter mechanic, a charge attack mechanic, and so-on.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1477 on: April 22, 2014, 12:20:19 PM »

Well, in the end, that does make sense. I'm just one of the few people who like Pit, not for his spamming capabilities but for how he plays. W/e, we do have Brawlex now so it's all good in the end.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1478 on: April 22, 2014, 12:29:49 PM »

All righty, then. So everything works and is in order. I just gotta wait to hear back from Snoopy on how to edit/move his item hand and crate carrying [censored], and then I'll port his attacks and animations. The effects work 100%, but haven't tested the thing against DK yet. First thing I'll do is finish his AAA combo and remove his Attack100, and then start the Final Smash. I'll be glad to have DK back, he's cool. ^_^ And DK VS K. Rool will be a dream come true for myself as well as many people here. XD

The effect file removed almost 200K from his PAC filesize, so I have plenty to work with. XD If I have enough space left after I finish the PSA, I'll even add shine to the boxing gloves like in DK 64. Grin

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1479 on: April 22, 2014, 12:44:13 PM »

a counter mechanic

counter != defensive collisions

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1480 on: April 22, 2014, 12:47:17 PM »

Pit has a very large file size limit. He also has a projectile, reflection, and a Glide.

The max file size is about 524 KB. And with the fact that the base size of an unedited FitPit.pac is about 406 KB, you have over 100KB to work with, which is amazing when wanting to do advanced things with a PSA.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1481 on: April 22, 2014, 12:48:56 PM »

Pit has a very large file size limit. He also has a projectile, reflection, and a Glide.

The max file size is about 524 KB. And with the fact that the base size of an unedited FitPit.pac is about 406 KB, you have over 100KB to work with, which is amazing when wanting to do advanced things with a PSA.

Exactly. Which means mine has almost 300KB~! And will have more because I was able to put the Cannonball over the arrow. lol I bet you'll expect great things. I'll try my best to deliver then!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1482 on: April 22, 2014, 12:52:51 PM »

still think you should have used link as a base since

boomerang for crown throw and arrow for canon balls and the arrow in the ground could even be spike canon balls like his boss battle to oponents..

still pit seems nice but theres no way to leavue a spikked ball on the floor.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1483 on: April 22, 2014, 01:02:48 PM »

In Carnage's case, he's correct.

Since Link also has a file size limit of 500+ KB with a base file size of 397 KB, which also leaves 100+ KB to work with. In addition to a large file size, Link has two projectiles, a custom item, a pseudo Defensive Collision, a Special Grab, a tether, and Action Entry/Exit Overrides (Pit only has Action Entry Overrides).

The only disadvantages Link has is that he has less Actions than Pit and doesn't have a True Defensive Collision, so he can't reflect projectiles.
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:03:39 PM by KingEvilpuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1484 on: April 22, 2014, 01:07:03 PM »

doesn't have a True Defensive Collision, so he can't reflect projectiles.

In my SS Link PSA, I added a defensive collision and it works 100% of the time...

Literally, I spent 10 minutes spamming B as Falco while spamming F Tilt and it reflected every time (except for the times that I didn't time it correctly).

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Pages:  1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: