Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 ... 433
Author Topic: Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks  (Read 1233255 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4215 on: August 21, 2012, 08:02:12 PM »

My second cousin is in Linkin Park... yet I have never been to a Linkin Park concert -_-

Mehehehehhe glladd to hear your computer is "fixed" again so you can work and stufff.
    O_o

lets see... ur 2nd cousin... is it.. Brad? o.o

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4216 on: August 21, 2012, 08:25:04 PM »

Dude, I'd hate to be in your situation right now. I hope things get better Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4217 on: August 21, 2012, 08:29:01 PM »

Nanobuds I understand your frustrations and everything. Try to avoid stress. And do what is best for you. I hope to see you return someday in the future.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #4218 on: August 21, 2012, 09:15:20 PM »

Sad  i'd hate to see you go, you are one of my best amigos in these damn forums. i was in a similar position earlier this year and i left. but life got better and i returned, things will get better for you man, just deal with your real life [censored] beforehand. But real world comes before brawl modding.

in-case you do decide to return some day, we will welcome your return happily. You really do have a huge legacy in brawl modding. If not then i wish you the best of luck in your future.

One more small thing, are you going to finish Ezio? i could finish him if you wont, but i know your rig would be miles better than mine...

See you around Facebook and stuff Ryan, hope you lose that stress and feel better soon.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4219 on: August 21, 2012, 09:24:58 PM »

I hope things get better soon. It's sad to lose you, your models are badass. But if you've grown to hate Brawl hacking, then maybe leaving it is a good thing. Smiley

Try to keep in touch with us, only if possible. Smiley You'll be missed. Wink

FallenKing
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Boygos Certified: Pokemon Master Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4220 on: August 21, 2012, 09:28:27 PM »

Hope life gets better for you Nanos. Ever since I started college, I've also been so busy with studying that I'll wake up in the morning and leave for school, then I won't come back home till at least 8:30 pm, and all I've done up to that point is study and go to class.

Anyway, I hope you'll consider trying to release like one hack per month or so. It would be a shame to see your talent unused, but of course, you gotta do what you think is best.

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #4221 on: August 21, 2012, 09:33:53 PM »

O_o

lets see... ur 2nd cousin... is it.. Brad? o.o
    Rob, the drummer.

Ryan,
    As much as I hate this whole situation with all of my being, I understand what you're going through. I'm really trying not to get all sentimental, but it's pretty hard. When I first starting hacking, I'm gonna be honest, I was a total stereotypical  newbie kitten. Mostly everyone was harsh on me, (come on, we're all hard on newbie kittens) but not you. At least as I remember. You helped me when I first needed help, and pretty much single handedly taught me how to rig, and hack Brawl at all.  You've been a mentor to me ever since I started hacking on these forums, and I have no idea if I will continue to hack with out you here. You're also not just a mentor, you and I are truly friends. It's been awesome bro. We had a damn good run. Keep in touch.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4222 on: August 21, 2012, 10:01:15 PM »

Gonna miss you Nanon. I enjoyed working on Metal Sonic's texture's for you.

Here's a video to try to give you some vitality to get through these problems. Nobody's going to force you to get into hacking again, but all the same, losing you means we lose a great modder, and that's always sad. I hope the best for you...

Waking Up by Julien-K (Neutral Theme of Shadow)

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #4223 on: August 21, 2012, 10:23:14 PM »

Things will get better man, just keep your head up.

Take all the time you need to get things back together. I know Brawl modding can be a burden sometimes, especially with [censored] going on in real life. Whether you're done for good or back after a few weeks, just know there's a bunch of people waiting to welcome you back.

I'll try to have Young Link done soon, don't want to keep you waiting.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #4224 on: August 21, 2012, 10:25:04 PM »

Sad to see you go, life should come before Brawl hacking....although I can't seem to get that through my head. lol...maybe not. xP Out of curisouity, how many WIPs do you have? X_X I'd be honered if SMG Bowser was your final hack, and I helped you on it...or wait it was the ohter way around, plus I hope we fix that soon. Did you ever get to Bowletta's shell? Like everyone has already said, your imports are some of the best, but like ShadowSnake said, your life might get better, and you start enjoying hacking again. Will you still use your hacks? I am helping you feel better or not? Not good with stuff like that. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4225 on: August 22, 2012, 12:35:31 AM »

Bowser's eyelids hate working. If I get them to work I'll let you know. But I want it to be done, since it will be one of your last hacks before you take a rest from hacking.

Since everyone has taken their time to say farewell I'll do aswell. To be honest you were one of my inspirations on Brawl Hacking. I even joined the same team Tongue. I did not get to know you well but when it came to brawl hacking your riggs were one of the best I have seen around the forums. You'll be missed both by your personality and will to help others as well as for the quality of your hacks. And don't worry about brawl hacking. Everyone starts to get tired of them. I do, and when it happens I stop for a while until I feel like doing something. Maybe you stressed yourself a lot. Being so popular and wanting to meet people's standars and demand, maybe you began to see it as work rather than a hobbie. Whatever the reason, enjoy your life Nano, I'm sure people will keep a good memory of you. And If you decide to come back, be sure you'll receive a warm welcome.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4226 on: August 22, 2012, 12:50:51 AM »

Bowser's eyelids hate working. If I get them to work I'll let you know. But I want it to be done, since it will be one of your last hacks before you take a rest from hacking.

I cure bowser!!! i made something really difficult that you need to know  Happy Face
    >.>
    <.<
    >.<
    ^.^
    Change name from eyelid to eyeLid  Im srs here
    not joking, Carnage was right i know it too since Groudon has the same problem Tongue

My theory is this xD
    If you have a xcharacterlid.0 the eyes will move, but no blink.
    But if you have it like the original file name XCharacterLid.0 the eyes change when blink, sleep, etc.

Here´s fixed pic  Happy Face

dmg eye! Awesome Face

issue! AWESOME 2.0!

Hype! Happy Face

I hope everything gets better Smiley but since everyone says that so ill say
    Goodbye man. Keep it swag.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4227 on: August 22, 2012, 12:57:39 AM »

Lol Tongue
    Glad to hear they work now. was it the texture name? cause I was checking materials but never bothered looking at textures.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #4228 on: August 22, 2012, 12:57:57 AM »

Nanobuds! I'm gonna miss you bro. I really am.

You're such a nice dude man, good heart, great personality. Its too bad, but yo life got on the way, who can blame you.

We did great collaborations together, and maybe one day in the new future, we can do some more? Who knows!

Enjoy ya life man! Life is [censored]ing short, and it really is. Have a good time, learn something in school. You're still young, remember that.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #4229 on: August 22, 2012, 09:21:09 AM »

I cure it!!! i made something really difficult that you need to know  Happy Face
    >.>
    <.<
    >.<
    ^.^
    Change name from eyelid to eyeLid  Im srs here
    not joking, Carnage was right i know it too since Groudon has the same problem Tongue

My theory is this xD
    If you have a xcharacterlid.0 the eyes will move, but no blink.
    But if you have it like the original file name XCharacterLid.0 the eyes change when blink, sleep, etc.

Here´s fixed pic  Happy Face

dmg eye! Awesome Face

issue! AWESOME 2.0!

Hype! Happy Face

Well I know what I'm doing this weekend, first Pac-Man World 3 recolors, and then SMG Bowser's recolors and hopefully get someone to help making the HD version. So I guess Nano acidently renamed the eye lid textures incorrectly, because they were correct before I sent him the files to help with the rig. And then afterwards finish the Baby Bros's hurt faces and one-slot sizes. And to think that the letter "L" was te probnlem this entire f-ing time. Mario Facepalm

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Pages:  1 ... 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 ... 433
    Print
    Jump to: