Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 212
Author Topic: Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates  (Read 1008671 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1905 on: March 25, 2012, 03:10:51 AM »

Who's we? o.o?
    i think by "we" i think she's talking bout the Darque Saviors team (aka me, kit and spex)

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1906 on: March 25, 2012, 03:41:54 AM »

Oh! Been meaning to point this out: Your "news reel" at the top of the Index forum page needs to be fixed. it's got quite a number of broken links and bugs.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1907 on: March 25, 2012, 05:52:11 AM »

I just feel you are sending the wrong message here.  Yes yes I know it says brawl vault too, and one of them is a logo and one of them is the recent pictures and ect. but still .-.
    Why "but still" ?
    It is just a page that's advertising the site and BV at the same time. You guys are looking much more into it than necessary.

Anyways, I think I disabled RSS feeds on our blogger account but could you guys be so kind to take us off your feed. I don't want our hacks to be published on KC-MM's Facebook page.
    Ok. I have a legitimate question...
    Why?

Why exactly would you be shooting your team in the foot by disregarding a free feature on a website that gets a whole lot more pageviews than yours, and which is profusely redirecting to your site so as to not steal said pageviews from you? And why also disable your RSS feeds altogether?
    Now, you're basically asking everyone to always have LST tab open in their browsers all the time, and hit Refresh every day. What's the point of making your own website less accessible? oô

Just my little bit of advice, but I suggest you re-discuss the issue with all your team-mates before actually covering your bright talents under a black cloak. I'd be kinda surprised if all of them agreed to recieve less comments, views and feedback on their hacks.
    Beyond, SJS, BlackJax and yourself will always get downloads and lots of attention no matter what. It's for people like Thany or Italian that I'm more worried about, as they deserve all the extra attention they can get.

Besides, I'm pretty sure it's also gonna remove you from our KCMM frontpage. Want us to remove the links to your website too, while we're at it?
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 09:34:09 AM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1908 on: March 25, 2012, 05:58:00 AM »

lol, all of this began cuz my hack is on that banner

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1909 on: March 25, 2012, 06:42:31 AM »

lol, all of this began cuz my hack is on that banner

Yeah and the only people complaining, are just complaining for the sake of complaining. You as the creator of that hack haven't complained about it, yet they have and big time :/

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #1910 on: March 25, 2012, 09:42:15 AM »

Hey... <_< Fellow LST member here.

Haven't been on MSN lately to talk to you guys about anything but I'm kinda with Miacis here. It's free advertising and everything links back to our site. Let's be real here, regardless of the actual content they have on their blog, KC:MM still gets more views than us and I wouldn't be surprised if more than half our own views were attributed to them linking us.

We're still not big enough to be asking for what your asking Star and as Miacis put it, we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot.

My 2 cents. <_< Though I also feel this was blown out of proportion.

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #1911 on: March 25, 2012, 10:35:10 AM »

I'm pretty sure this is just the last straw that broke the camel's back for Star. If he wants to remove the team from the Facebook page, then I back his "poor" decision (not like we need KC:MM's permission to do so, we can turn off the blog's post feed). I have faith in LSTeam's ability to run "on its own". We have the forums, a Twitter, the blog, and a YouTube account. If people are too lazy to check either of those four things, then that's just their .

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1912 on: March 25, 2012, 10:38:53 AM »

I think you're blowing this out of proportion. Like I told Noah once, not everything is some big scandal or controversy.
    I BEG TO DIFFER.

So yeah, people blew this out of proportion, but let's just chill out and look at why.  Starwaffle asked a simple question initially, and Vyse antagonized him with a less-than-polite reply.  I doubt this would have gone on for 3 pages if you'd tried not being a pompous stuck up [censored] for once.  That being said, LST, don't ask to be removed from the whole homepage and facebook page for this.  It's not a smart business move.

my two cents.
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:42:02 AM by LordNOaH » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #1913 on: March 25, 2012, 11:09:14 AM »

I have faith in LSTeam's ability to run "on its own".
    Probably, but from the looks of it, your teammates aren't backing you up.

Besides, you'll never be really running "on your own". If you guys can't stand the Kitty Corp MeowMix on the FB page, then how can you stand the one that's above your KCMM thread and your BV submissions?
    LST has already tried to pull a "we aren't coming back on KCMM, we can do it on our own" (for legitimate, 500-esque reasons), and it didn't take long before everyone came back here.
    So maybe it would be nice to actually think rationnally about why such a thing happenned? Instead of making decisions based on some sort of misplaced pride. And if possible, with a decision process that goes beyond just StarWaffle and SJS, that would be nice.

... Whatever, I'm only saying that as a community member who hates to see people shooting their partners in the feet just for being biased against us.

As an admin, I'd just like to know what exactly you want to be removed from? Just the FB page, or everywhere?
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:13:00 AM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1914 on: March 25, 2012, 11:30:47 AM »

I'm going to have to agree with Beyond on this one.

This blew way out of proportion.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #1915 on: March 25, 2012, 01:14:47 PM »

Of course all this is blown out of proportion, I said that two pages ago or something. It's ridiculous, and purposefully inconveniencing your followers so you can stop getting free hits is frankly insane. This is nuts.
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 01:18:40 PM by Vyse » Logged

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1916 on: March 25, 2012, 01:29:02 PM »

If he's giving up everything, Darque Saviors wishes to take his and ill rational decision by wishing to be apart of the Blog/Facebook thing. I also was one who said this is being over played and if he wants to loose stuff, We'll be glad to consume what he leaves behind.

Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1917 on: March 25, 2012, 01:39:21 PM »

If he's giving up everything, Darque Saviors wishes to take his and ill rational decision by wishing to be apart of the Blog/Facebook thing. I also was one who said this is being over played and if he wants to loose stuff, We'll be glad to consume what he leaves behind.
    Yeah, you said that already.

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #1918 on: March 25, 2012, 01:47:22 PM »

It's like scavengers with an appetite for download counts.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1919 on: March 25, 2012, 02:10:24 PM »

Actually, I'm showing that your group's missing out on an oppertunity for staying in the spotlight. Personally, I don't give a damn about DL counts, or even Blog spot lighting. If it helps get our group noticed, cool. else The BrawlVault's good for us. The reaction you guys are giving and wanting to remove yourself from such a high state in the Kc Blog will draw attention to the hole that's left and it would be filled by someone. Not many know about the limit of groups that is alloud to rss it and hey, If I can get our group there, it'd give my people more confedence in making quality hacks.
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 02:13:25 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 ... 212
    Print
    Jump to: