Poll
Question:
Update or new?
Option 1: Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Option 2: Wolf won so do wolf!
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/epic.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41441.0)
Need CSP's? Click it.
SSS StuffSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
the pichu ones... arent perfect poses
I know. I'm changing them.
yay I'm here. And I see you got everything up already
Yes but request are closed. :(
Aw man. Guess I try and see if I can make those icons myself while your gone
Updating afew CSP's as I get time,
Then:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/TrunksCSP.png) Now: (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/trunks.png)
Then:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/KyogreDSX8.png)Now:(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/kyogre.png)
Then:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/0p0490dv.png)Now:(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/ssj4.png)
Any request on a CSP you want updated like these, post it. :) I'm eager.
SHAPLAM! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21256)
I'm requesting in a locked thread that's not taking requests. MADNESS!
Quote from: Rockin Pervy on October 06, 2011, 02:32:34 AM
SHAPLAM! (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21256)
I'm requesting in a locked thread that's not taking requests. MADNESS!
so u want Lloyd high qualified. Which pose? (Post the picture)
Hmmmmmmm. Maybe this one?
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/NANO2.png)
Ok ill try when u can. ;D
EDIT:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/lloyd.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 06, 2011, 10:48:26 AM
Ok ill try when u can. ;D
EDIT:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/lloyd.png)
Thanks :happy: Now would you mind If I went and requested some SSS stuff? Or are request still closed like the OP says
Eh go ahead, but there's no guarentee when theyll be done.
Icons and Previews(176X176)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22439
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22034
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22398 (Could the Preview be the Tree and the Icon be the after defeat room?)
Just Icon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22176
Icons and Previews(176X176)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Which one is the defeat room? (Post the 2 pics.) =X
Don't play link..
Edit: I see it now. Anyway:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/LinkRoomP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/LinkRoomI.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/OkamiP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/OkamiI.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarioP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarioI.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FinalFantasyP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FinalFantasyI.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MonsterP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MonsterI.png)
Oh, and i made every one have better quality then the original picture. ;D
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 06, 2011, 10:35:11 PM
Which one is the defeat room? (Post the 2 pics.) =X
Don't play link..
Edit: I see it now. Anyway:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/LinkRoomP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/LinkRoomI.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/OkamiP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/OkamiI.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarioP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarioI.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FinalFantasyP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FinalFantasyI.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MonsterP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MonsterI.png)
Awesome :af: would it be possible to get links room without the people in it? If not that's fine
Well i cant play my wii so you'd have to get the pictures.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 06, 2011, 10:51:48 PM
Well i cant play my wii so you'd have to get the pictures.
You and me both buddy :oshi: But it's fine :af: Thanks for them all :oshi:
You're Welcome. ;D
Poll will stop at 10 votes. Either way I think I'm doing Samus(with suit) first. She's easiest and i have a great pose in mind.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 06, 2011, 10:56:41 PM
Poll will stop at 10 votes. Either way I think I'm doing Samus(with suit) first. She's easiest and i have a great pose in mind.
Make sure to do Megaman X ;)
Lol ill try.
Sorry for double post. But heres the first character (changed my mind):
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/sonicpreview.png)
And no this isnt gonna be the CSP. Its the pose though. I havent sexied him up in gimp yet. But when its done it'll look great!
Teaser:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
why didnt u delete the eyelid polygons in brawlbox?
y u edit my marth CSP without permission?
Because those are teasers, actual csp's. The real ones will be sexy.
@Dot sorry :oshi:
I guess you didn't get it :srs:
I sent you a pm a while back and you never responded so I thought that was a yes.. but ill delete them if you want.
you did?
well, if you asked i guess they can stay ;D
Yep. Sent it awhile back. But I didn't do much to it. I only beefed up their quality.
@everyone
Can you guys give some feedback on those sonic csp's? What I should do, shouldn't do, Etc.
they look pretty cool
but what i think you should fix that you probably already know is the eye polygons and the shoe´s env texture
Yea I am. Those were just teasers. As I said, they aren't actual csp's. The real ones will be sexier. ;D
For the Marth ones, I feel they would look better if you cut back on the heavy shading and add some lighting. Especially on the face so it's his skin isn't as grey looking.
Also, whenever you take BrawlBox pictures, be sure to remove all the unecessary polygons (facial expressions) and reflective textures (like the ones that overlay Marth's sword gem and brooch).
But the poses are perfect and don't budge an inch when you switch between them (unlike most "perfect" pose threads). Just work on improving the shading on your BrawlBox shots, and you're good.[/feedback]
Thanks! Appreciative that. :)
Update!
(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3811/shadowteaser.png)(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5923/shadowteaser1.png)(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3930/shadowteaser2.png)(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3041/shadowteaser3.png)(http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/6669/shadowteaser4.png)(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2968/shadowteaser5.png)(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/160/shadowteasermephiles.png)
Any other shadows anyone wants post the link. I haven't done sonic yet. I'm downloading his default textures.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 07, 2011, 08:31:57 PM
Update!
(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3811/shadowteaser.png)(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5923/shadowteaser1.png)(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3930/shadowteaser2.png)(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/3041/shadowteaser3.png)(http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/6669/shadowteaser4.png)(http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2968/shadowteaser5.png)(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/160/shadowteasermephiles.png)
Any other shadows anyone wants post the link. I haven't done sonic yet. I'm downloading his default textures.
Mmmmmm, maybe this one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9701
(http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8959/shadowteaserknight.png)
they eyes look kinda wierd... and you need to add the eye highlight (little white dot by pupil)
Fox?
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FoxPreview-2.png)
irises are a bit to close together. and darken the whites of the eyes
derp eyes...
These eyes!!!?!?! :rage: *Does a different character*
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FoxHeadace.png)
looks better... but idk. still doesnt look right. maybe itll look better when you shrink it down
..... I knew starfox would be the most difficult....
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Untitled-12.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Untitled-13.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's cause you take the Damage face for do the screen.
Wha...?
Fox got 4 facial head :
Normal
Blink
Closed
Damage
Here you do the CSP with the "Damage" face, it's for that they too big.
If anyone wants a fox texture in that pose post the link and ill do it.
UPDATE!
(http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/1699/foxcsp0.png) (http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4605/foxcsp2.png) (http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2112/foxcsp1.png) (http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1403/foxcsp3.png) (http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4967/fox05.png) (http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1156/fox04.png) (http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6329/fox03.png) (http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7591/fox02.png) (http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/144/fox01.png) (http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/1474/fox00.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19723
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19701
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19688
Thanks in advance :)
You want perfect poses or any pose?
Perfect Pose please :)
UH OH! I realized a mistake. I put the Scott pilgrim stuff in ness' CSP's but they actually belong in Lucas' CSP's :>.>palm:
ok thanks, I didn't even realize that. And ok Abbi, ill do them when I have CPU access again. Shouldn't be long from now.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 09, 2011, 08:23:16 PM
And ok Abbi, ill do them when I have CPU access again. Shouldn't be long from now.
Okay , Thank you :)
No problem.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23119
You know what I want ;) if possible could I get them into this pose?
(http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/pervyTHEshadow/Charcters/ZeroMvC3.png)
Sure. I'll do yours with abbi's. Do I have to Chang the sword color or can it stay that color.
Yeah keep it that color
well ill try my best. That black one may be hard but ill try
your nothing compared to me ;), im da best i own you, naa just kidding, your CSP's are alright, but nothing compared to mine
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Trolling/Flaming
Quote from: Ricki Li on October 10, 2011, 03:05:04 AM
your nothing compared to me ;), im da best i own you, naa just kidding, your CSP's are alright, but nothing compared to mine
It´s called da "brawlbox method" which is different from yours
Quote from: Ricki Li on October 10, 2011, 03:05:04 AM
your nothing compared to me ;), im da best i own you, naa just kidding, your CSP's are alright, but nothing compared to mine
You don't boast about yourself in someone else's thread.
Seriously. WHY did you post that?
Don't discourage him. Let him make his own CSPs.
So what if they aren't as good as your's?
Learn some respect because that was [censored]ing rude.
Quote from: Ricki Li on October 10, 2011, 03:05:04 AM
your nothing compared to me ;), im da best i own you, naa just kidding, your CSP's are alright, but nothing compared to mine
I really hope you're just joking around. Because that wasn't a very gentlemanly thing to say.
You two have totally different methods for making CSPs. Calling someone out like that doesn't make you cooler or better. CSP makers have to stick together and respect each other.
Quote from: Ricki Li on October 10, 2011, 03:05:04 AM
your nothing compared to me ;), im da best i own you, naa just kidding, your CSP's are alright, but nothing compared to mine
(http://forums.kc-mm.com/Themes/efsane/images/warnwarn.gif) Trolling/Flaming
buddy. he gets more requests than you. so i think other ppl like his more. yours has thos wierd white outlines. if you're so good, then why do people never request from you?
cuz he only takes requests if you make the hack and if you are an expert kitten or higher
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 10, 2011, 03:22:17 AM
buddy. he gets more requests than you. so i think other ppl like his more. yours has thos wierd white outlines. if you're so good, then why do people never request from you?
NANOBUDS. WINS.
FATALITY.
Quote from: Dot on October 10, 2011, 03:23:18 AM
cuz he only takes requests if you make the hack and if you are an expert kitten or higher
Wat.
That's pretty mean.
Alrighty guys, it was taken care of, no need to pursue it.
Back on topic peeps.
i was about to request something but i forgott........
oh yeah here is my request
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22221
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 10, 2011, 12:09:17 AM
well ill try my best. That black one may be hard but ill try
Well take your time ;)
Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 03:23:21 AM
NANOBUDS. WINS.
FATALITY.
Wat.
That's pretty mean.
that only applies to my thread, and no its not mean, this is slayermarth's thread, so stay on topic
0.o what did I wake up too?
Well now, ok then. An dot do you want that in perfect pose as well?
yes please
Alrighty. Ill post yours with theirs..
Here's some SSS I need you to epic up old friend
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23137
These were easiest so i did them first:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DreamsEndPreview.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DreamsEndPreview88x88.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DreamsEndIcon.png)
Thanks
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22665 ;)
Ok, Abbi, Bad news. Fox didnt work. His eyes were impossible to get open.(All 3 >:() Sorry.
Pervy, I cant do all the recolors because the sword is covering up most of the texture. PS- SJS did those recolors too in perfect pose. (But not that one)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/pervypreview.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/pervyICON.png)
*Looks at poll*
Wow, You guys really like the vivid/Dark CSP's. I feel good now. :happy:
what happened with my fox request?
Eh, it's fine. I'll just stick with the original colors then :af2:
Quote from: Dot on October 10, 2011, 11:54:51 PM
what happened with my fox request?
OH! Crap. sorry.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FoxF-2.png)
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 10, 2011, 11:57:01 PM
Eh, it's fine. I'll just stick with the original colors then :af2:
Alrighty :)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 11, 2011, 12:03:01 AM
OH! Crap. sorry.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/FoxF-2.png)
badace
;D
Thanks
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 10, 2011, 11:52:41 PM
Ok, Abbi, Bad news. Fox didnt work. His eyes were impossible to get open.(All 3 >:() Sorry.
Really ? Okay :(
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 07, 2011, 08:50:11 PM
(http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8959/shadowteaserknight.png)
Wanna add this one? (http://www.mediafire.com/?wukgia916isj6g8)
Also this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23135
In the pose of the first pick ;D
What do you mean first pick?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 11, 2011, 08:56:29 PM
What do you mean first pick?
Ah, pic sorry. This here:
(http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/KTH-SSBB/th_al_111010_2039binout.jpg)
Ok ill try.
Wait! o-o Unless you've already started/Did it. If you haven't I'd like you to still do the shadow, but drop the Scott for another
The new request is?
http://www.mediafire.com/?po29akh72hbbw4l
Request :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21938 in any pose :P
The aura is mine!
Quick Preview:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/LucarioPreviewkx.png)
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
T-H-A-N-K-S
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 11, 2011, 07:26:03 PM
Wanna add this one? (http://www.mediafire.com/?wukgia916isj6g8)
Also this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23135
In the pose of the first pick ;D
Quote from: Abbi. on October 12, 2011, 10:28:42 PM
Request :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21938 in any pose :P
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Abbi.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/pervy.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/ShadowTeaser6.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 13, 2011, 09:07:27 PM
The aura is mine!
Quick Preview:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/LucarioPreviewkx.png)
1. Awesome preview :af:
2. Thank you for the CSP :P
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 13, 2011, 09:30:59 PM
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/ShadowTeaser6.png)
o-o... Is that from the file I gave you o-o
Another CSP comin at ya!
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/leo.png)
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 13, 2011, 10:35:42 PM
o-o... Is that from the file I gave you o-o
Yes. :srs: Why??
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 14, 2011, 12:38:29 AM
Yes. :srs: Why??
Cuse I don't even have that texture :srs: But I think I'm gonna go and use it now :af:
EDIT: Any room for this? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23222)
I need a picture.=X
Oh, it doesn't have one, darn. I'll send when when I have one :af:
Ok.
(http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/502341-1phil68/341/15/peachcastle_display.jpg)
Here use this for both
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 14, 2011, 11:41:04 PM
Any room for this? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23222)
Yep, just cleared the basement. Theres plenty of room. ;D
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/peachCastlePrev-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/peachCastleIcon-1.png)
Other stuff-
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver6.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-White.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-Super.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-Blue.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-Green.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-Red.png)
I'm at CSP war with nanobuds...
SHHH, don't tell him. :-X
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 17, 2011, 11:33:36 PM
Yep, just cleared the basement. Theres plenty of room. ;D
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/peachCastlePrev-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/peachCastleIcon-1.png)
Other stuff-
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver6.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-White.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-Super.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-Blue.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-Green.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-Red.png)
I'm at CSP war with nanobuds...
SHHH, don't tell him. :-X
Nice, would use those if I had silver :D But on that note could I get some CSPs for this mewtwo o-o http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23145 ANy pose is fine but, if I could, I would like to ask that his pose covers the mushroom in the corner o-o It kinda ruins the feel <>..,..,..<>
Nanobuds did some pretty epic mewtwo recolors. Check his and tell me if you still want me to do them
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 17, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
Nanobuds did some pretty epic mewtwo recolors. Check his and tell me if you still want me to do them
Grr, almost perfect =.= But I can deal with it. Also This reminded me I'm gonna need the Name for Waluigi and a flaming blue CSS Icon o-o
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23028
BOM BOM!
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Waa.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/WAAA.png)
Awesome ^_^ Oh, do you know where I can actually find the yellow mewtwo color O-o Can't seem to find one
Nanobuds dis yellow. Check his old csp's in the second post.
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 18, 2011, 01:14:45 AM
Awesome ^_^ Oh, do you know where I can actually find the yellow mewtwo color O-o Can't seem to find one
look in my OP. i have a pose-recolor just for mewtwo. theyre perfect posed
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 18, 2011, 01:21:50 AM
look in my OP. i have a pose-recolor just for mewtwo. theyre perfect posed
No I'm talking for in-game use on the fighter. I can only find A solid yellow :srs:
Updated the op with silver, waluigi icon, and name, and added a banner. Ideas of who to do next. Lucario is on hold for now.
@Pervy
You mean csp or texture
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 18, 2011, 01:26:25 AM
Updated the op with silver, waluigi icon, and name, and added a banner. Ideas of who to do next. Lucario is on hold for now.
@Pervy
You mean csp or texture
Got the CSP but can't find texture :af:
And here's one. Falco :happy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22298
Also need the name Axl in the style I always request in :af2:
i can make a yellow mewtwo for ya tomorrow.
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 18, 2011, 01:32:17 AM
i can make a yellow mewtwo for ya tomorrow.
I thank you ^_^
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22859 :angel:
EDIT: Only the preview is needed. I have the icon o-o
@Pervy, It will have people in it though. (Just one)
Also, Learned some new tricks so Im updating silver:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-RED-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-BLUE-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-GREEN-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-BLACK.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/silver-WHITE-1.png)
slayer i think you need wayy more marth csp's hes like neglected around here, got any you been working on?
Yep. Im working on a few. But i havent really been given any marth request.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 18, 2011, 10:32:13 PM
Yep. Im working on a few. But i havent really been given any marth request.
Grr, never mind I'll stick with the current one =.=
Current wah?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 18, 2011, 10:32:13 PM
Yep. Im working on a few. But i havent really been given any marth request.
I'll have one coming up soon, but I gotta finish it first o-o
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 18, 2011, 10:42:53 PM
Current wah?
It came with an image, I'll just use that
lol well i have three for marth if your requests are open for it :>.>:
Sure. Request away.
Hey slayer, you realize that Lucas' Scott Pilgram CPS are still in Ness' spot right?
Yes.
the texture i asked you to do? i need a csp and in game pic for it and the same for
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5112
and just a in game portrait for
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=847
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=868
plz and thank you :happy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4281 :>.>:
Sorry guys. Csp are gonna be late. Haven't gotten much me time to do them.
It's all good, after all, you don't even have to make them in the first place ;D
yeah man no sweat ;D
Deadpool recolor csp's?
(http://boards.420chan.org/w/src/1316715508819.jpg)
Only one thing to say my brother
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 22, 2011, 01:34:38 PM
Deadpool recolor csp's?
(http://boards.420chan.org/w/src/1316715508819.jpg)
YESZ :af:
Still can't do csp's at the moment.
Anyway. I've been working on something:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hopefully I can release them soon. And I've picked Dot to do recolors. If he wants. If not I pick nanobuds. sp be on the lookout soon. Hopefully. :-X
model imports? ;o
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 24, 2011, 10:36:21 PM
model imports? ;o
Being done by me (http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/pervyTHEshadow/Megaman%20Legends/This/Resized/Triggervyse.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 24, 2011, 09:56:56 PMSorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Damn THAT'S what I'm doing. EPIC!
How long will it be?
Your request Number 4 so after I finish Amy, melee fox (Should take less then a day) and frank west.
Damnit. I wanted to have it done. I don't think ill be online for the next two weeks. This sux. Well thanks for doing it.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 24, 2011, 11:17:13 PM
Damnit. I wanted to have it done. I don't think ill be online for the next two weeks. This sux. Well thanks for doing it.
Sorry :/ I have to be fare to all the others to, bumping you to number four was the best I could do
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 24, 2011, 09:56:56 PM
Still can't do csp's at the moment.
Anyway. I've been working on something:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hopefully I can release them soon. And I've picked Dot to do recolors. If he wants. If not I pick nanobuds. sp be on the lookout soon. Hopefully. :-X
looks awesome, but where´s da normal gouk?
lol now people is picked to do something, i could do them if you want ;)
I'm still making normal goku. He's nearly done. I'll show some previews soon. SSJ4 goku I couldn't do. :(
hope he turns out as awesome as those, i´m sure someone else could vertex dat into ssj4
I hope so. And hopefully they won't completely ruin it.
BUMP!!!
@Pervy
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/pervypreview-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/pervyICON-1.png)
@Nova
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/idk-2.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/BloodKnight.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/San.png)
@Everyone
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Deadpool-Red.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Deadpool-Blue.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Deadpool-Green.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Deadpool-YellowPurple.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Deadpool-WhiteRed.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Deadpool-White.png)
Awesome Deadpool CSP's , dude :D
btw , I've got a request : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23436
In any pose :P
Thank you. :)
This ok?
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Abbi-1.png)
slayer! thanks man they look great :):):):) your so good. u didn't do a in game for the espada marth though could you please make one
Oops, I didnt know you wanted one. Here you go:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/nova.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 29, 2011, 05:16:25 PM
Oops, I didnt know you wanted one. Here you go:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/nova.png)
Lol looks funny xD Also Awesome Deadpool CSP's
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 29, 2011, 05:00:11 PM
Thank you. :)
This ok?
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Abbi-1.png)
Yes , its perfect bro :D
EDIT : I've got some other requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23456
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23442 in any pose :D
Quote from: Abbi. on October 29, 2011, 08:52:33 PM
Yes , its perfect bro :D
EDIT : I've got some other requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23456
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23442 in any pose :D
Sorry im so freaking late.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Abbi2.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/abbi4.png)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 02, 2011, 08:39:59 PM
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Abbi2.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/abbi4.png)
That's what i was gonna request you xD
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 02, 2011, 08:39:59 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
ehh ... I need a BP ( Battle Portrait ) xD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520&Moderated=All&facebook=true
A CSP and CSS for all three :D and the name Wes please, in my usual style ;)
LeviBrush?
And do I have to put all three pokemon in the csp with him?
Yup, and I forgot to say but A CSS for all 3 and A CSP with he one that has the glasses ontop
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 03, 2011, 10:16:10 PM
And do I have to put all three pokemon in the csp with him?
No put none o-o
(Think of it as a snake import o-o)
Abit confusing....
How about I just do a csp dump for him. ;)
The dumps are everything that deals with CSS and ingame portraits.
Hm, not sure what a dump is but go for it a guess 0-0
Check my last post.
All I need are a CSP for all three, a CSS icon of poketrainer02, and a levi name saying Wes. I don't use Battle portraits for names as the only thing that shows ingame is the damage o-o If you still want to do a dump then by all means go ahead ;)
EDIT: I'm gonna send you a PM cuse I made two recolors for the hack, make CSPs for those two so I can release them with it :happy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17733
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11010
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5305 (with scars)
i need the csp and in game portrait plz
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23625 Klonoa
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23669 Janemba
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23636 Dark Samus
CSP and BP please :)
in any pose
o.e >.>
Finally got time.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scarredsnake.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scarredsnakeBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/GanonDemon.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/GanonDemonBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/AssaultFalco.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/AssaultFalcoBP.png)
EDIT:
Snake looked bleached...
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scarredsnake-1.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/janemba.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/klonoa.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Samus.png) <<<BADACE samus CSP
Pervy, did you still want those Wes......
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 14, 2011, 12:26:09 AM
Pervy, did you still want those Wes......
Please ;D I even have a great pose! Having him standing, slightly turned and pointing the Pokeball out infront of him
All of them or just a certain one.
I sense alot of work coming on.......
Just kindding =D
All of the ones in this pack right here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23524
Basically yes
Quote from: Evil Pervy on November 14, 2011, 12:39:08 AM
All of the ones in this pack right here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23524
Basically yes
0.0
Well ill have to get to them tomorrow if i can. I gtg now, I advise you ask nanobuds though because after tomorrow i might be leaving, remeber the pm?
Yeah I remember. I'll ask him if you can't end up doing them
thanks slayer
@Pervy:
Ok
@Nova:
No problem.
Hello everyone I'm back. I bring a Christmas gift for you all. Some may like it others may not. But here goes:
[spoiler](http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthPreview.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthPreview2.png)
(The eyes will look like the first one, don't worry. ;))
I'm taking request for marth. REQUEST AWAY! ;D
how many can we request?
6
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18824 Sasuke
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23582 Emil
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23730 Sephitoth
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23977 Strider Hiryu
Which strider colors do you want? (you have 2 request left)
omg im bout to have a f*****g field day.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=846
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=868
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=872
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7659
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=859
http://www.mediafire.com/?98xahalmldj035u
that last one is my personal marth made for me. thats why its not on this site. and thanks !!!
oh!! and could you PLZ include the ingame portraits too plz.
ohh yeah sorry , I only want the Original ( Default ) Strider :P
Just a special surprise for someone. ;)
Its quite epic by the way.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthPreview7.png)
nice marth!
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 07, 2011, 10:04:37 PM
nice marth!
The texture, quality, or pose?
and thanks! ;D
omg that is bad ass!!! thank u man!!
Heh, you're welcome. ;D
Looks like mario is next. But I think imma do wegee considering I have a pose for him.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/previe2w.png)
And it fits in the CSP Box (Im fixing the mouth. I forgot a polygon)
[spoiler](http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/previe2wCSP.png)
Strider Hiryu
Shinobu Jacobs
and sephy
cant be done because of the way their swords are held in brawlbox.... :'(
Ohh really :( okay ...
Hey could you make CSPs and BPs for my Latest texture hack? It's called Ubercharge Kirby V2. you can find it through my vault.
Alright.
That's all the Marth request.
You can all start posting the Luigi request now.
- 6 max.
Sorry for double post.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP1125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP2125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP3125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP4125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP5125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP6125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP7125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP8125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP9125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP10125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP11125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP13125width.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MarthCSP125width.png)
Hope you all like them.
And your Uber Kirby looks like this in brawlbox.
[spoiler](http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/uberkirby.png)
So you still want the CSP?
slayer those look freaking great !!!!!!!!!
Whoops, forgot someone.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/emil.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 08, 2011, 02:21:29 AM
The texture, quality, or pose?
and thanks! ;D
all of them are sexy.
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2011, 06:50:45 PM
all of them are sexy.
OH!!! NANO!!
I wanted to ask you something. Do you want to do an import colab?
I have alot of models but I can't get 3ds max on this computer. So do you wanna do a colab.
I have these models: Kid Buu, Super Buu with alll transformations, baby vegeta, bojack, wolverine, superman, batman, and ezio, and optimus prime. Wanna colab?
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 06:53:38 PM
OH!!! NANO!!
I wanted to ask you something. Do you want to do an import colab?
I have alot of models but I can't get 3ds max on this computer. So do you wanna do a colab.
I have these models: Kid Buu, Super Buu with alll transformations, baby vegeta, bojack, wolverine, superman, batman, and ezio, and optimus prime. Wanna colab?
well... i have alot on my list right now... a few of those interest me though.
Which games are batman, superman, and wolverine from?
also how good are the Ezio textures you have? the one i have has some mapping issues
New Goku pose.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Goku1.png)
Request open!
errr ... request oper for only Goku ? xD
or for Captain Falcon ? :P
Well nevermind. Im just gonna do all the Goku's. But yes it was for Goku only.
hmm .. okay then :P
Well the fastest ones yet! ;D
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/NormalGoku135.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/GinyuGoku135.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RedGoku135.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/GreenGoku135.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/blueGoku135.png)(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/BlackGoku135.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/GrayGoku135.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Vegito135.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SSJVegito135.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Gohan135.png)
What about Ultimate Gohan ? xD
BAM!
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Gohan135.png)
I HAVE A QUESTION! Is it okay to request a stage portrait o-o?
It always is! ;D
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24013 ^_~
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/jolly.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/jollyI.png)
And i made a new banner for my thread.
[spoiler](http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/banner-1.jpg)
Thanks :happy: and nice banner
Thanks :happy:
if you can pls make some csp and bp for normal and shiny version of scizor
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24085
and if you really want to make a complete one slot pack maybe some stock icons? xD but i will live with csp and BP :P
I can't do icons.
So just CSP and BP?
Edit:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scizor.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scizorBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scizorshiny.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scizorshinyBP.png)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 11, 2011, 05:39:11 PM
So just CSP and BP?
Edit:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scizor.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scizorBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scizorshiny.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/scizorshinyBP.png)
they look awnsome xD beyond textures look epic and we can tell with those csp how the texture is delicius xD
I edited them a little..... (a lot)
still look like scizor textures ingame they look good xD
Oh. Well ok. ;D
Awesome CSPS/SSPS
Hey Could you make CSPS (and BPs if you do them) of this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019)
The BLU team recolor too, please.
Before you make them, If possible, could you please make them posing a little something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's because in TF2, if you get an Ubercharge, then you go crazy wanting to beat the crap out of the opposing team, so have them pose a little something like that. So if you can do it, thank you. And also, could you make SSPS for Mewtwo2000's Final Destination 64? The one with Brawl FD's BG. That's one of the alternate versions.
I tried those already remember? They look like the ones you posted.
Oh. I didn't know i requested those. Oops. Sorry. ^^'' But did you read i want SSS stuff for Mewtwo2000's alternate FD64 with Brawl FD's BG?
Link?
What page are the Ubercharge Kirby V2 CSPs and BPs on? can't find 'em.
Link to stage. The one i want is called STGFINAL64_BRAWLBG.pac
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16810 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16810)
http://www.mediafire.com/?eal85fkiw5g6bz0
Im getting a preview icon.
I can't do the ubercharge kirby because he doesn't open in my brawlbox.
Well Actually, You got the wrong UberKirby. I made a newer version when i posted that. It's called Ubercharge Kirby V2. Here's the link to the hack. In-game pictures are provided
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019) Also, why not do in-game?
Ill try tomorrow. I have to go now. Ill post that SSP tomorrow to.
alright.
Sorry everyone. I've been busy.
Anyway heres a new pose im working on. I edited the first one I made.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Roy_Before-After.png)
I think infernape99 will love this.
And its in SJS quality!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 16, 2011, 11:37:06 PM
Sorry everyone. I've been busy.
Anyway heres a new pose im working on. I edited the first one I made.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Roy_Before-After.png)
I think infernape99 will love this.
And its in SJS quality!
So SJS quality goes
beyond HD? If so, it's lacking to reach SJS' quality.
Edit: Black text.... Wasn't expecting that.
dude... those are amazing!!!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 16, 2011, 11:37:06 PM
Sorry everyone. I've been busy.
Anyway heres a new pose im working on. I edited the first one I made.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Roy_Before-After.png)
I think infernape99 will love this.
And its in SJS quality!
You're correct :D
Man they are really awesome :happy:
Quote from: Albafika on December 16, 2011, 11:42:24 PM
So SJS quality goes beyond HD? If so, it's lacking to reach SJS' quality.
Edit: Black text.... Wasn't expecting that.
Awwh, its isn't? I thought for sure I did good on those. Well thats a downer. :(
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 16, 2011, 11:49:27 PM
dude... those are amazing!!!
Thanks!
Quote from: Infernape99 on December 17, 2011, 01:10:59 AM
You're correct :D
Man they are really awesome :happy:
I knew it. ;)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 16, 2011, 11:37:06 PM
Sorry everyone. I've been busy.
Anyway heres a new pose im working on. I edited the first one I made.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Roy_Before-After.png)
I think infernape99 will love this.
And its in SJS quality!
Well I wouldn't exactly call it "SJS quality" yet. His eyes are somewhat lifeless. Probably because they're lacking the white highlights. His armor and hair could use a little more luster, as could his skin. (There's a white spot between his left shoulder armor and his sword, but that isn't a big deal.)
It's definitely an improvement from your last attempt however.
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 01:48:17 AM
Well I wouldn't exactly call it "SJS quality" yet. His eyes are somewhat lifeless. Probably because they're lacking the white highlights. His armor and hair could use a little more luster, as could his skin. (There's a white spot between his left shoulder armor and his sword, but that isn't a big deal.)
It's definitely an improvement from your last attempt however.
:af2:
EDIT:
This better? @SJS
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Roy1-2.png)
Finished:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RoyCSP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RoyCSP1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RoyCSP2.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RoyCSP3.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RoyCSP4.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/RoyCSP5.png)
1> Derpy eyes are derpy. ._.
2> Out of curiosity, why did you use the outdated Roy vertex?
.-.
I used what I had. I thought those were the newset ones.
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 17, 2011, 03:17:54 AM
.-.
I used what I had. I thought those were the newset ones.
You used this one:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11169
This is the last one:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17905
Also, make sure to make the eyes not look "derpy" and you're good to go. =D
Slayermarth got a new request for you do it when you can it isnt urgent
Leon Powalski http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24228
CSP and BP
Rosalina http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24221
CSP and BP
and i kinda need two BPs from starwafle scyther http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21186
need normal colour and shiny one(the one who looks like the original but its darker colors)
Could I make a CSP request for fox?
Sure, and you're the last request. I can't get to CSP's as much anymore. I have final exams this week so after pervy, request are closed until further notice.
D:
Well here, it's not released yet, but I'm just waiting for SonciBrawler to make a video http://www.mediafire.com/?740y4ihu7zzx0qs
O.e
Sorry guys, actually I can't do any CSP's. Something urgent came up and I really need to close the request now. Sorry carnage and pervy. :(
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 20, 2011, 12:26:34 AM
O.e
Sorry guys, actually I can't do any CSP's. Something urgent came up and I really need to close the request now. Sorry carnage and pervy. :(
no problem, but it's sad that you have to give this up
Oh, I coming back. But not this week. After Christmas be prepared for my return.
You wana know whats funny?
Look at whos winning the poll
I see. .-.
I guess Im gonna make some waffle CSP's and recolors.
Excuse the double post.
Waffle CSP's done. :srs:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/waffle.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/waffleRed.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/waffleGreen.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/waffleblue.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/wafflePurple.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/waffleBlack.png) And super Waffle:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/waffleYellow.png)
Enjoy.
New Poll.....
could you link me to this waffle hack please? :af:
Uhhhhh...........
I don't know where it is..
Waffle won my poll so I did waffle CSP's.
Ask the voters where it is.
............
must be on stacksmash, i´ll go check
......
..............You do know that waffles was a filler option right......?
................
joke
blame the internet
I see.....
Well played.. Well played. ಠ_ಠ(http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/smiles/1bluewinky.gif)
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 30, 2011, 03:21:13 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Just for that, I'm making waffels when I return :srs:
Hay SlayerMarth , do you still take request's for SSP and SSIcons ?
If yes , then could you do some for :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24461
Cool Cool Mountain ?
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CoolCoolMountain.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CoolCoolMountaini.png)
Thank you ;)
can i request stage preview and stage icon still? if so......
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15968
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5370
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4540
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3835
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9284
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7647
could you make the icon border in the dark blue and if not just disreguard those..thanks
You can only request 3 times at a time
Thats with CSP's. The icons and previews are ok.
Shazam
(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9193/csp1.png)
(http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5831/csp2j.png)
Quote from: nova9 on January 04, 2012, 12:31:47 AM
can i request stage preview and stage icon still? if so......
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15968
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5370
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4540
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3835
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9284
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7647
could you make the icon border in the dark blue and if not just disreguard those..thanks
GAH! Finally, here you go. Sorry for the long delay. School is on me hard for some reason.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/al_100713_1201binout.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/al_100713_1201binoutII.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/2nupukg.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/2nupukgII.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/al0908221936binout.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/al0908221936binoutII.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/al1004101848binout.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/al1004101848binoutII.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/rsbp019.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/rsbp019II.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/rsbe0133.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/rsbe0133II.png)
The people in the images are because I use the images that the uploader uploaded. If you want them out then you'd have to supply me with a picture of the stage with the character.
no, thats not a problem at all and take your time i know how school is man but um..
hope its ok i have 6 more of these and thanks again slayer your the best (well your one of them) ;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11475
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2389
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7652
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5675
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9723
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5676
Here you go:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/BridgeOfEldin.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/BridgeOfEldinI.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SnowTemple.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SnowTempleI.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Delfino.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DelfinoI.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CastleSeige.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CastleSeigeI.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DarkStadium.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DarkStadiumI.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/PokemonStadium.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/PokemonStadiumI.png)
thanks man i got three more but for the first two i dont need a preview or icon made bc it comes with one in the download i just need you to add the dark blue border to the already made icon that comes in the download...thanks slayer
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11616
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10195
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11625
These are the last request I'm taking. :(
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/rhkbhh.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/rhkbhhI.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/MenSelmapIcon23.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DraculaI.png)
Also,
I've decided to just leave for awhile. Why? Because I'm starting to lose the motivation to stay here on KC-MM and with brawl hacking etc. It seems as though KC-MM is slowly dying. Nothing really good is being uploaded like it used to. So this is gonna happen.
Request: CLOSED
Anything I haven't done won't be done until I decide to come back, if you still want it and any request giving to me won't be done either. I'll either be back when I want to come back or when something cool hits the vault that motivates me to come back. (Stage or PSA)
Well bye everyone. Had a nice time here.
I guess I'm back. :-\
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/theking2.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/espio-1.png)
2 CSP's per person. I'll start making a luigi Pose. Request away. Only 6.
Sorry for double post.
Update:
Do you guys want me to do luigi or update Roy?
POLL
Be careful what you choose. I'll show a preview of whoever wins the poll.
Do you want a EPIC Roy pose or a new Wolf one?
EDIT:
POLL STOPS AT 10!!
who won
No one yet. Poll stops at 10.
Mah boi :happy:
Well I'll just stop it at 7.
No one seems to be voting as much so...
Previews:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/NewRoyPose.png)
:O
...
*Dies*
Waits for it....
Lol.
looks pretty awesome
Thanks. ;D
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/challengerapproaching.jpg)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Remember that i asked you to do CSP's and BP's of this? (Both RED and BLU)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019)
They never appeared lol, so try and make them. also, could you make SSS stuff for this? (name too if possible. impact is the best font for making SSS names)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23997 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23997) but for the icon, have it on the normal SSS type.
roy looks hella nice man
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 24, 2012, 12:26:06 AM
Remember that i asked you to do CSP's and BP's of this? (Both RED and BLU)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019)
They never appeared lol, so try and make them. also, could you make SSS stuff for this? (name too if possible. impact is the best font for making SSS names)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23997 (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23997) but for the icon, have it on the normal SSS type.
I told you before that it didn't look correct in brawlbox. So I didn't do it. Unless you want it that way. ;)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Preview-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Icon-1.png)
And your kirby in brawlbox.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: nova9 on January 24, 2012, 11:13:58 PM
roy looks hella nice man
Thanks. ;D
those roy CSPs are sick!! *downloads*
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 25, 2012, 03:45:19 AM
those roy CSPs are sick!! *downloads*
Thanks!!
Those are my faborite. They are my best perfect posed.
And I'm loving that siggy of yours. It's EPIC!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 25, 2012, 12:20:01 PM
Thanks!!
Those are my faborite. They are my best perfect posed.
And I'm loving that siggy of yours. It's EPIC!
heh. thanks :P
so slayermarth are you still doing csp requests?
if so ichigo csp and bp if possible and maybe on that roy pose?since its a marth model :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24856
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 24, 2012, 11:17:11 PM
I told you before that it didn't look correct in brawlbox. So I didn't do it. Unless you want it that way. ;)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Preview-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Icon-1.png)
And your kirby in brawlbox.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Thanks. ;D
oh that's right, i remember now. ^^" I guess i'll request it on someone who does it in-game.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Carnage.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Carnage2.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CarnageBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CarnageBP2.png)
They aren't perfect.
I didn't know if you wanted one with or without the mask so I did both.
Next:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Goku-2.png)
i REALLY like the lighting on his hair and body. thats cool man but um nano did a really good "shining" ball effect maybe he can give you some ideas for that. bc now it just looks like theres light coming from it. ya knw
Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 28, 2012, 04:56:15 AM
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Carnage.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Carnage2.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CarnageBP.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CarnageBP2.png)
They aren't perfect.
I didn't know if you wanted one with or without the mask so I did both.
Next:
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Goku-2.png)
great xD i use the one witout a mask :P
slayer those icons i requested earlier can you redo them using the border that comes with this download
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24145 plz?
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/rsbp019II-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/2nupukgII-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/rsbe0133II-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/al1004101848binoutII-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/al0908221936binoutII-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/al_100713_1201binoutII-1.png)
theres one on there twice :/ can i request the other six now too?
Sure
And I edited the post.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/2nupukgII-1.png)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11475
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2389
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7652
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5675
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9723
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5676
Can you do a CSP for Cloud? - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23856
and if u can can make it so it doesnt show the legs that much. Kind of like SJS how it shows a little bit of legs. I dont want it to be like SJS's tho, just like the showing part...if that makes sense :P
HUUUUUUUUGE delay.
Sorry about that. I'll do the request now.
@ Nova
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SnowTemple-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/SnowTempleI-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/PokemonStadium-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/Delfino-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DelfinoI-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DarkStadium-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/DarkStadiumI-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CastleSeige-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/CastleSeigeI-1.png)
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/BridgeOfEldin-1.png) (http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/BridgeOfEldinI-1.png)
@Everyone
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]
u forgot the icon for pokemon stadium :( but hey question slayer can u do the marth pose from the opening credits?
Whats his pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
this pose here...but um seriously i need that pokemon stadium icon...haha also...last ones.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11616
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10195
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11625
i just need the icons in that border u dont have to do the previews
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/PokemonStadiumI-1.png)
Sorry forgot about the icon.
And would it be better if I did that new pose and just made a new intro pose for It?
show me :)
It would look like this pose.
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/newerposepng-1-1.png)
Except the eyes. :X
I rushed those.
EDIT:
Fixed the eyes.
Now, nova, I don't know how to fix the thing with marth's cape. Big swirl in the center. But here's how the intro poses would be. (They aren't colored yet.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
i like it :)
Even that swirl on his back
well that doesnt matter bc the csp will be from the front view. correct?
Intro pose is what the swirl will be on.
SLAYER WE GOT WAFFLES!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25012&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 05, 2012, 08:21:38 PM
SLAYER WE GOT WAFFLES!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25012&Moderated=All&facebook=true
LOL
I saw that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
no that doesn't matter I like the pose for csp's
(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/slayermarth101/epic.jpg) (http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41441.0)
Need CSP's? Click it.