Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 14, 2011, 12:26:09 AM
Pervy, did you still want those Wes......
Please ;D I even have a great pose! Having him standing, slightly turned and pointing the Pokeball out infront of him
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

All of them or just a certain one.
I sense alot of work coming on.......



Just kindding =D


Quote from: Evil Pervy on November 14, 2011, 12:39:08 AM
All of the ones in this pack right here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23524

Basically yes

0.0
Well ill have to get to them tomorrow if i can. I gtg now, I advise you ask nanobuds though because after tomorrow i might be leaving, remeber the pm?

Yeah I remember. I'll ask him if you can't end up doing them
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]



December 06, 2011, 11:50:39 PM #172 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 02:59:42 AM by slayermarth101
Hello everyone I'm back. I bring a Christmas gift for you all. Some may like it others may not. But here goes:

[spoiler]

(The eyes will look like the first one, don't worry. ;))
I'm taking request for marth. REQUEST AWAY! ;D




Which strider colors do you want? (you have 2 request left)


ohh yeah sorry , I only want the Original ( Default ) Strider :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just a special surprise for someone. ;)
Its quite epic by the way.