Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Iwvi

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 13, 2015, 06:45:16 AM
The fingers on her book, are they in a fixed position (not rigged). If so, I believe they'd look better if the last joint was holding the book properly. Like holding the book more naturally. Looking awesome so far.
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 13, 2015, 06:09:46 AM
For it to keep working as a visibility bone it only needs to keep using the same bone index. If not, just put the bone that holds that index as the visibility bone.
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 13, 2015, 05:36:36 AM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 13, 2015, 04:37:38 AM
zelda of course
btw i'll have to remove the FS eyes, she needs a 1 slot sizemod
And why would that make it necessary to remove the FS eyes?
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 13, 2015, 04:20:43 AM
Who's Tharja over?
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 16, 2015, 06:51:16 AM
I'd throw Samus' cannon there. Or at least her shoulder armor over his shoulder pad. You could change Link's sword for one of the fire emblem guys and keep only the hylian shield.
#6
Sorry, thought I posted about the fix. Nice to see it now fixed twofold.
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 06, 2014, 01:06:41 AM
UV maps on the front nose are too stretched. Otherwise I like his new face.
#8
It is posible. With bone edits and/or rerigging and mesh editing. For example I once put ZZS over Samus, and Ganon over Bowser.
#9
It's better that way. Then we all see how he responds and how you treat him. So no abuse of power and no excuses on his part.
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 15, 2014, 09:10:19 AM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 15, 2014, 05:05:38 AM
something special that I MUST finish tomorrow

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this model is custom made, created out of 7 other models (even a gogeta model was used, you can tell for what)
El padre de la patria. Justo para las festividades. Sobre quien esta el sr.Costilla?
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 15, 2014, 04:41:01 AM
For a sec I thought link was gonna keep drinking tea with the rest of beyonds mods. Nice to see work on it continues.
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 07, 2014, 10:30:43 PM
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 07, 2014, 06:33:56 PM
All right. I got Kaptain K. Rool's main belt working, but the model screws up when trying to make the skull belt buckle texture transparent using Spex's Transparency tutorial.

I have transparencies on it already, and it works perfect in BB. But in-game, the model stays stuck in the middle of the stage, and in the results screen, his polygons explodes...
This happened to me once. The problem I could find was that I probably exported the materials using a different version of brawlbox from what I used to import them on the other model. Make sure you use the same version. If it continues try a different version of brawlbox.
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 07, 2014, 03:59:04 AM
If the pallet is the problem that would happen. What is the format of the texture? If it lacks transparency I'd go for cmpr, it doesn't need palletes and saves space.
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 02, 2014, 04:40:25 AM
If no one's taken it, I can rig Shulk.

Also, Kyouma, that discovery of yours is amazing. Can't wait to see what you'll do with that.
#15
Quote from: Segtendo on August 30, 2014, 10:07:43 PM
[censored]ing hell. Just stop. Just cuz Brawl was hacked doesn't mean that the new Smash will.
I disagree. I'm pretty sure the new smash will be hacked. However as KingOfChaos said, it may take time, so patience is needed.