Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1075 1076 1077 [1078] 1079 1080 1081 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4655409 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16155 on: September 06, 2014, 03:44:24 PM »

lol yeah, both you and I.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16156 on: September 06, 2014, 04:03:35 PM »

but dont mind me, anyone can texture it better than me

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #16157 on: September 06, 2014, 04:29:01 PM »

Do you know anything regarding remapping textures? That's one thing that I need, but might not be able to do.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16158 on: September 06, 2014, 07:51:58 PM »

I'd like to give some update on tgese texture guys.... Want my services? Awesome Face

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16159 on: September 06, 2014, 08:52:08 PM »

So... I decided to take Kaptain K. Rool's belt and attempt it myself. Works and loads just fine, but the textures are messed up.

[img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w271/T_C_Rhade/Brawl%20Models/al_140906_23331binout_zpseafa76eb.jpg[img]

Any reason it's doing this? I even replaced the Shader0 and stuff, still shows up like that...

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16160 on: September 06, 2014, 08:56:24 PM »

are the sides of the buckle image sized to any of the following?: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024

if not, than that is probably the problem

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #16161 on: September 06, 2014, 08:57:08 PM »

So... I decided to take Kaptain K. Rool's belt and attempt it myself. Works and loads just fine, but the textures are messed up.

Any reason it's doing this? I even replaced the Shader0 and stuff, still shows up like that...

Does it use a pallet? Usually see this problem if the texture has a pallet but the material doesn't use it.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16162 on: September 06, 2014, 09:59:04 PM »

If the pallet is the problem that would happen. What is the format of the texture? If it lacks transparency I'd go for cmpr, it doesn't need palletes and saves space.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16163 on: September 06, 2014, 10:22:21 PM »

I'd like to give some update on tgese texture guys.... Want my services? Awesome Face
    sure

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16164 on: September 07, 2014, 12:33:56 PM »

All right. I got Kaptain K. Rool's main belt working, but the model screws up when trying to make the skull belt buckle texture transparent using Spex's Transparency tutorial.

I have transparencies on it already, and it works perfect in BB. But in-game, the model stays stuck in the middle of the stage, and in the results screen, his polygons explodes...

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #16165 on: September 07, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »

All right. I got Kaptain K. Rool's main belt working, but the model screws up when trying to make the skull belt buckle texture transparent using Spex's Transparency tutorial.

I have transparencies on it already, and it works perfect in BB. But in-game, the model stays stuck in the middle of the stage, and in the results screen, his polygons explodes...
    ...how big is the file, I remember a model doing strange things because it was on the brink of passing the file size or something like that...course I could be wrong and the filesize had nothing to do with it, but I remember something similar happening to me before but it's been so long that I don't exactly remember what caused it or how to fix it. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16166 on: September 07, 2014, 12:40:27 PM »

It's about the same size as a normal Pit file. I have yet to optimize it yet, though.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16167 on: September 07, 2014, 12:57:59 PM »

you too?

Not gonna lie, but those textures on Chrono don't fit Brawl. They look like the kind of textures that would be on a PS3/360 game that has more realistic characters.

Chrono's clothing should be textured to look like Ike's clothing or something.

Link, Roy, Marth, and Issac would make for good references too.
    « Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 01:00:50 PM by Eternal Yoshi » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #16168 on: September 07, 2014, 01:58:22 PM »

It's about the same size as a normal Pit file. I have yet to optimize it yet, though.

What about the actual dae file size? Sometimes reducing the textures to make the pac and pcs smaller isn't enough, the dae itself can be too big and cause problems.
    So I think it's about time this Peach got some love.

IGNORE THE BLANK TEXTURES, WILL BE FIXED ONCE RIGGED!! Ah who am I kidding, someone will still say to fix the textures. not impressed
    ANYWAYS, had to vertex the hair a lot because as you can tell by the dress, the model wasn't completely in a t-pose, for some reason the bottom of the skirt and part of her hair were effected by wind or something when lemurboy12 (Model's Resource) exported the model...even though the hair was flowing backwards so the "wind" would have to have been generated from Peach for the hair and dress to blow in opposite directions...yah I have no idea why the model was like it was, just care that I have to do more vertexing than normal. Tongue totally can't wait for when I'm done and have to make the Daisy outfit, Peach's yellow recolor actually uses a different model in Melee, of course that wasn't exported. I see what you did there ... Have all of her textures, so I'm not making recolors from scratch or anything, but I am gonna have to do a bunch of editing and looking back at the Daisy outfit in Melee to try and make it look good.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16169 on: September 07, 2014, 02:08:21 PM »

Hey, StupidMariofan, I can do the recolors to you. I'd love to :3 Really, I am a good texturer

Pages:  1 ... 1075 1076 1077 [1078] 1079 1080 1081 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: