Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - E-scope12

#1
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 29, 2023, 06:56:37 PM
After over 3 years of on-and-off progress, Daisy as a Peach Clone has finally been added to Project+Ex along with tons of changes & improvements.

Daisy as a Peach Clone v2:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=221624


Link to the 30+ Minute Release Video which goes over everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4mF4JvpALY
Awesome job. By the way are we allowed to make edits of Daisy?
#2
Question? Are your mods compatible with Project M?
#3
Would I have to resize the animation I imported into Brawl from Smash Wii U?
#4
I'm still here on the Vault. It's nice to see you back.
#5
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.78
March 12, 2017, 12:44:19 AM
So I downloaded Brawlbox v0.78 and tried to import Giratina's Origin Forme from XY into Brawlbox but the bones are still imported like this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#6
Quote from: windhunter7 on March 06, 2017, 06:23:04 PM
Oh, sorry. What kind of file did you import it as, what program did you export the model from, and what version of BrawlBox did you use?

Unfortunately, I only know Blender importing, so if you used another program, I dunno why. I do know, though, that this was a problem with Blender importing, where it did that same thing, way back when I was first testing importing rigged models, and although I can't directly remember why it did that, I think it had something to do with either the rotation of the model and bones as a whole, or with the rotation/translation of the individual bones themselves.
I imported it as a dae from Autodesk 3DS Max 2011.
#7
Quote from: windhunter7 on March 06, 2017, 03:24:48 PM
Expand the MDL0, and expand the Materials folder; see if you can expand each material. If not, that means that there are no textures attached to the materials, and this is super easy to fix.(This is something that happens with Blender importing, too) Go to a Brawl fighter, expand the MDL0, expand the Materials folder, and export a material. Make sure that either it's a material with only one texture being referenced, or, if you want to actually use a reflective material, use one from your choice of what kind of reflection you want(For example, Samus' reflection looks entirely different from Sonic's reflection on his fur) Now go back to the Pokemon model, and back to the Materials folder, and right-click->Replace all of the materials with the one that you exported. (This sentence is optional)Expand these materials, and, for each material, rename what texture is assigned to the material to whatever you want to name it to. Now go into the Textures part(Where the actual textures are located, in the other BRRES), delete any existing textures and/or palettes, and right-click the BRRES and click Import->Texture, select the textures of the Pokemon model that you want to import, and rename them to the corresponding materials. Now the model should have the textures attached to it.
I meant the bones. How do you fix that?
#8
Awesome model.
#9
This happens when I import some of the Pokémon XY Models into Brawlbox. Is there a way to fix this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#10
I'll give this a try. Thank you for this tutorial.
#11
Programming / Re: BrawlBox plugins (v0.78)
February 24, 2017, 09:15:10 PM
Nice
#12
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.77
February 13, 2017, 02:22:13 AM
Is it possible to make the model Optimizer in BrawlBox optimize models by decreasing it's poly count to 4x or 8x to reduce filesize?
#13
Have you tried the Voxel Solver?
#14
Maybe False Mario and False Luigi.
#15
This is interesting.