Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Kit Ballard - CellPhone

#1
Attacks and Animations / Re: Kit's Animation Station
January 11, 2013, 11:38:57 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 10, 2013, 04:56:22 PM
o-o

Well. [censored].

Should I lock this thread until you settle things?
No. As I said I can come by on the.cell. And ty guya
#2
Attacks and Animations / Re: Kit's Animation Station
December 11, 2012, 08:34:22 PM
Jiggy already cut out attack13, and nearly all of special down b,and all whip data. So that should help alot.
#3
Attacks and Animations / Re: Kit's Animation Station
December 11, 2012, 07:35:24 PM
Not even =3 i'm going all out. Already changed air d b. If you recall, zss has like.5 types of down b =3 going to do side.b next

Reminds me, I need to ask jiggy som'in
#4
Attacks and Animations / Re: Kit's Animation Station
December 11, 2012, 07:14:14 PM
As far as I know, the first full zss psa, within the psa rule limits
#5
Attacks and Animations / Re: Kit's Animation Station
December 11, 2012, 05:21:11 PM
I like. I'll patch in some changes, but not much a the animation is pretty fast as is, and there will be effects from landing so it won't be too noticable. Also there's not enough frames left to have blade recover like you pointed out. Already tried lol
#6
Just want to let ya know that the vault isn't accessible via an android browser . The window in window doesnt scroll (though my android is 4 years old, so I dono how valid this statement would be)
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: Kit's Animation Station
December 04, 2012, 07:38:20 PM
Ppppfffttt that's nothing. Just an idle run animation. My personal fave was the.one with the scout and brs. I'd link it but i'm on my cell
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: Kit's Animation Station
December 04, 2012, 05:05:26 PM
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 04, 2012, 04:19:05 PM
Here's an example.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

couldn't of used one of mine jiggy? =p
#9
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 02, 2012, 06:49:24 AM
Wow thats nice.

So... (I don't keep up with this thread) you comin back to hackin?
i dono really.
#10
Quote from: toastoftriumph on June 30, 2012, 12:57:59 AM
loving the animation. Very smooth; I love the subtle way the head bobs.
One question: do you think the sword would look better if it rotated/swung a bit? Currently it's only moving up and down.
it's how it animated in the Blade Kitten game.
#11
Me, I just want the theme i''m using now as witte with black defaulr text cause it's hard to see some stuff on the cell
#12
Not to sound needy, but wonder if you could add a theme of white back drop and black default text? It's kind of hard to see some of the board at times
#13
Programming / BrawlBox for android?
June 27, 2012, 02:06:07 PM
Would be cooliez =3
#14
Quote from: Vyse on April 30, 2012, 09:54:40 AM
That's probably fixed now.
ok cool. Thanks vyse =3
#15
 
Quote from: Vyse on April 29, 2012, 01:29:50 AM
The IP on HostMonster was 66.147.240.189; it's 50.63.214.1 now.

It's a DNS issue on the users' ends. The time it takes for a PC to notice that it needs to be going elsewhere just varies. Flushing the DNS cache and restarting usually does the trick.
has to be something else as you can't clear a cellphone dns. Cause my cell's now connecting properly.