Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - blackscorpio

#1
um dante's forward b is called stinger, bad thing is I forgot what the down air attack is, sorry if I wasn't much help.
#2
that was pretty awesome, great tribute Tormod, hope the tweaking go well.
#3
wow that's a pretty cool luigi texture, what are you gonna call it when it get's released.
#5
aww. well tron legacy mario looks awesome, I wonder if there will be a tron legacy type stage in the near future.
#6
I couldn't choose who to vote for, so I choose ichigo.
#7
Character Vertexes and Textures / Re: Smash ball textures
February 09, 2011, 06:04:30 AM
Bowser's space in the mario party series.
#8
yay konata, um I say the second sword or rapier but i'm fine with either.
#9
Quote from: ninja_cupcakes on September 29, 2010, 08:29:26 PM
Quote from: Aafyre on September 29, 2010, 06:08:21 AM
Looking great ninja_cupcakes! When are we going to get an Akatsuki Zegram :)?

I was thinking of making an Orochimaru myself later on but since you made yours first, I'll leave that decision up to you. He was going to go over Marth again anyways and I need to start working on other characters :). Maybe Sheik would work just to be different?
I haven't played Rogue Galaxy before, but I guess I can make one since it is sorta my tradition to make your hacks Akatsuki style.... hmmm, I think I might make an Akatsuki Haruhi :P

As for Orochimaru, go straight ahead on making it over marth or whoever you want it to be on. I'd rather there be a better Orochimaru than mine in the vault rather than you not making one at all.
awesome job on orochimaru ninja_cupcakes, I don't have brawl though, but I wish I had it back, some stuff for my wii and I would download it, also I love haruhi, but I haven't been watch the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya lately, it would be epic to see a akatsuki haruhi, black and red are my favorite colors that's why, also this is long because I haven't been replying as much lately so yeah.
#10
wow it looks good Adam, can you make a damaged mario, luigi, and wario.
#11
awesome haruhi suzumiya vertex and texture Aafyre.
#12
we'll really miss you julz, see ya around.
#13
yay Viewtiful joe for the win.
#14
Sonic finally feels more to his original moves now, epicly awesome wave.
#15
nice castlevania stage robzdablades, can you show a video of it.