Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - BigBadBooya

#1
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.67b Released
July 24, 2012, 06:19:47 PM
Alright, so how do I fix the references.
#2
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.67b Released
July 24, 2012, 06:10:29 PM
Hey BJ, I used the Brawl Box 0.67b to edit three collisions in pac file I edited with Brawl Box 0.67, but when I save it I still get this message.  "the given key was not present in the dictionary"


All three collisions that I edited does not have an ID, ArgumentOffset, IntOffset, or Size.
#3
Well, I managed to edit Sephy pretty deeply (with my limited but decent skills) but eventually got this when I tried to save.

System.Collection.Generic.KeyNotFoundExcemtion: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collection.Generic.Sorted'2.get_Item(TKey Key)
at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MoveDefNode.OnRebuild(VoidPtr address, Int32length, Boolean force)
at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.Rebuild(VoidPtr address, Int32length, Boolean force)
at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ARCNode.OnRebuild(VoidPtr address, Int32length, Boolean force)
at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Rebuild(VoidPtr address, Int32length, Boolean force)
at Brawl.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Rebuild(Boolean force)
at Brawl.SSBB.ResourceNodes.ResourceNode.Merge(Boolean forceBuild)
at System.Windows.Forms.ModelMovesetPanel.SaveMoveset()
#4
Hey BlackJax, with the new BrawlBox, is it possible to make Fox's FS work like Captain Falcon's FS? I'm asking because I want my Sephiroth's FS to have the background similar to the one in Dissidia.
#5
Is it possible to have a Nejcario like this  ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#6
That Hyper Sonic FS fits perfectly, now I'll have to finish my Hyper Shadic... It's about 70% completed, but this is what he looks like so far.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What do ya think? Good so far?
#7
@ Snivy - With BrawlBox 0.66b open the model then load the motion. You should see the a tab to the right of the save button, click that and select SRT0. After that select an animation. Click on a polygon and you will see only the textures that are assigned to it in the textures section. Just pick a texture you want to move and use the translations to move the textures. But use the up or down arrow keys to edit it, the textures can translate by 0.5 and that will (depending on the size of the texture) usually overlap even the 512x512 sized textures.

If you mess with it for a while you should get the hang of it.  ;D


I released my Hyper Sonic just now. It's only a wait1 edit, but you can still download it if you want to.
#8
So if you haven't guessed, it's Hyper Sonic!!! Not just a regular texture hack, mine can change 7 DIFFERENT COLORS!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why am I posting this here? Well it was because of BrawlBox 0.66b, it made it possible for me to edit him perfectly, thanks BlackJax96 and I can't wait for your next Brawl Box.
#9
BlackJax96, with the BrawlBox 0.66b I was able to do something amazing and it works in brawl!


Here's a hint  "Hyper"     :kdance:
#10
I got a question about the BB, are you going to include something to add/edit bone influences and to edit the weight of it as well? I'm asking because I want to add bones to the Sephiroth model for his coat and hair.

#11
Attacks and Animations / Re: Dissidia 012 characters
February 05, 2012, 06:08:05 AM
Hey everybody I managed to complete many more animations thanks to Anivernage. I even found a perfect graphic for when he jabs his sword into the ground with Hells Gate.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also when you let go of the b button as he is falling he will do what he does in Dissidia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also what has really been taking a long time is the amount of custom animations I will need to do for Sephiroth. I will need to fix a lot of animations. like for instance his damage animations, item grab/ throw, the edge grab/jump/attack animations, his sleep/slip animations, and so on. That's what I've mainly been editing. Thankfully Link is a pretty good base.
#12
Attacks and Animations / Re: Dissidia 012 characters
January 18, 2012, 07:38:44 PM
@ Anivernage - Yeah, that would be great


Also I have an a quick announcement, Washington State has received a blessing from mother nature, snow. Peoples lights are going out and mine might be next so if I don't respond tomorrow at all that would mean that I lost power as well. It can go out any second so I just wanted to pose this.

Anyways I've completed Scintilla and it looks pretty close to the animation from Dissidia 021  and 1 other I don't know the name of.....  Also I revamped his entry as well.
#13
Attacks and Animations / Re: Dissidia 012 characters
January 14, 2012, 02:57:44 AM
@ Robby98 - Well I've just completed more of his animations like Black Materia and Octa-slash. I also want to make an Octa-slash that does 8 slashes like in KH2, I'll make usable only in his EX. At the rate I'm going it could take up to a week to get all the animations done, but then there are the animations that need to be fixed like the damage, cliff grab, sleep/dizzy, which can take a while as well.

Also I need a small favor, it has to do with his sword. I managed to put it on his lefthaveN bone. The only problem was that I had to rotate it 180 and increased the size a little to match the length of his sword. And because I did that it's caused some issues when I need to rotate it. Would someone be willing to fix it for me before I make anymore animations? I would really appreciate it.
#14
Attacks and Animations / Re: Dissidia 012 characters
January 08, 2012, 03:17:53 AM
@ xZedkiel - Yeah, pretty much  ;D

Also this is what I had planned for Sephiroth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is the progress with the animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And that's about it so far.
#15
Attacks and Animations / Re: Dissidia 012 characters
January 06, 2012, 04:40:49 AM
I've just imported Sephiroth over Fox and (so far) it is glitch-free!!! I don't have that moving graphic issue anymore!!!!

This is my results so far!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.