Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Legendary Super Mario

#1
Ah man! Someone's FINALLY imported MvC3 Morrigan?!?

Thank you... You've made me very happy!
#2
You did a great job with Galacta Knight... and I too think Jet would look better with the glasses above his eyes.

Nevertheless, you've done good!
#3
This news is making me more and more excited to start my own model rigging... The less problems I'll have to encounter on my first import!

(I sorta undecided on who it'll be.)
#4
Model Imports / Re: BlackJax96's Model Importz
November 08, 2011, 05:27:16 AM
Epic previews are epic! I can't wait to see Yoko in-game... (Never actually watched the show she's from, but she looks cool to me IMO.)
#5
Vertex Tutorials / Re: ..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-
November 02, 2011, 07:06:11 AM
I feel so happy with my A... Thanks again Starwaffle! :)
#6
All I have to say about this is... why PAVGN?!?
WHY.
  :notimp:
#7
Quote from: StarWaffle on October 26, 2011, 04:40:36 PM
I only have 2 marked absences for you LSM.  I don't count lates =P

Just spherify > relax > relax > spherify.  thats all, Its more about exporting though.

I c... well, thanks for the heads-up! Now I can work on Squirtle again later...

But how am I going to be able to sign into the chat next week if it wouldn't let me last week?
  :-\
#8
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 25, 2011, 08:18:56 PM
Oh [censored] you made a thread here as well!

Is she over Peach?

That's what I'll be aiming for... hehe.
#9
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 25, 2011, 04:16:50 AM
i actually have krystal's model from assault and adventures, they might not have a skeleton though.

I actually just grabbed a model of each today myself... (How I'm finding these models is beyond me.)

For whatever reason though, my 3DS Max 2010 is running MEGA slow now. I'm going to have to do a more through uninstall first.
#10
Quote from: MaxedOut on October 25, 2011, 03:01:10 AM
Can yu pm me that installer? JUST the installer for it and the keygen? *puppydog eyes*
I have a backup of Max 8 on mediafire, but not the max 10 installers/keygen...

Oh, well... with the one I'm installing right now, it's a legit free download and doesn't need any keygens of any kind.

Go to this site and register for it... https://students.autodesk.com/
#11
Quote from: Segtendo on October 25, 2011, 02:27:31 AM
My test model using BJ's tutorial.
[spoiler]
A custom Classic Sonic model from Model's Resource.
9 doesn't have the Y-up option :srs:

Yay... That makes me wanna put Knuckles over Sonic when I get really good at this.

For now, I need to install my new clean and free download of 3DS Max 2010. Then I'll import a TON of models into Brawlbox. (Rigging's going to be annoying though... lol)
#12
Hello everyone! Thanks to the awesome powers of the all new Brawlbox 0.65, I won't have to vertex so much anymore... (I'm still gonna make vertexes though... but now they're be based of 2D games and stuff instead!)

It appears I too know how to at least get the models to show up in Brawlbox... There's my first semi-successful attempt in the spoiler below.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, and I ain't taking requests. However, here's a tiny list of things I want to import into Brawl someday.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Right now I'm just grabbing a ton of Touhou models and also a fresh copy of 3DS Max 2010. (the one I have now has some REALLY annoying bugs.)
#13
Quote from: U0 on October 24, 2011, 11:07:36 PM
http://students.autodesk.com/

free 3ds max

That's awesome! Now I can get rid of my "other" one... lol

Maybe NOW it'll be easier to run this program. Cause right now it has trouble loading up certain toolbars and the words are invisible in all the option those toolbars have.
#14
Hehe... You're PMD tutorial was easy as pie to understand Blackjax. Thank you very much for it!

Now I'd like to prove I did it successfully (for the most part...) with a Kagami model for my first run.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just need to figure out why some of the texture files aren't mapping properly to the ribbons on her head and the one near her stomach. Then my next step can be to figure out how to rig this onto a different model.

EDIT: I forgot to add some material changes first... lol. She's already got the ribbon on the front fixed now!
#15
This is a SUPERB idea as I want to learn how to do this too... It may take me awhile but I know that like with vertexing, I'll get it eventually.

Thanks for the links guys!