Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Volt_Storm_7

#1
Programming / Re: Tcll5850's program box
August 20, 2012, 12:18:18 PM
And I lurk for this upcoming moment.
#2
Programming / Re: Tcll5850's program box
June 02, 2012, 02:04:40 PM
Good job, you're almost there!
#3
Just remember to credit me with some of the project
#4
Programming / Re: Tcll5850's program box
April 07, 2012, 01:05:52 PM
I'll be waiting for that model convertor so I can make professional models for brawl. Can't wait.
#6
Help / Better Screen Recorder program
February 17, 2012, 05:04:07 PM
Looking for a good screen recorder for making videos. I've tried Camstudio and Hyperstudio, but they either lag the processes of others or lag the video slightly. What is another program that most people use and have no problems with?
#7
Sanji's Animations are updated. Waiting on new model for Sanji before I continue with his animations

@Naruto200Man
waiting on an example video. I have a few custom animations done, but still need reference.
#8
For your animations request, I'm going to hold off until that model is done so I can work on that model instead of the old one.
#9
When is the release of it?
#10
This preview is seriously making a comeback on my list. Can't wait for this shiz
#11
 Enhance our experience, perhaps?
#12
I love you so much (period)
#13
I'd wait and make a different thread Before you do that. Try to get it sitewide and even on SWF Informed  before you try to teach. Get what you want you want to talk about Written down and ready。So you talk about what you're going to talk about and be organized, last thing you want is to have a wtf am I talking about moment. XD
#14
Please do. A lot of people will do it, regardless of their knowledge. Just remember to make it very informational and easy to learn. Wouldn't want people to be told something and not understand it.
#15
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 12, 2012, 03:52:39 AM
I would like to parse files used in MKWii and other games, but I have to set realistic goals.

With only me and Xiggah coding Brawlbox and modding Brawl at the same time and me being the only one working on parsing formats atm, rebuilding the moveset file and coding a better model previewer and the tristripper are already very long term goals that need attention focused on them.

If we had more people coding then we could support more filetypes and version faster but since it's only me and Xiggah, it's gonna have to be Brawl first, then other games after Brawl is done. It's was originally called Brawlbox for a reason. :P

Anyway, this is all I've got for a preview atm. It's just the way the CHR0 editor will look on the bottom of the screen. The box on the right is the tangent editor. *layout is subject to change*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You know that you could get it done faster if you teach a few. I'd suggest what SDoom is doing, teaching animation tips through stream. It'll get your job done faster and you'll be able to produce more.