Tcll's resource box

Started by DarkPikachu, July 07, 2011, 02:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MDL0 template: how would you prefer the data fields??

named according to Nintendo's SDK
named for noobs to understand
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 03, 2012, 04:12:00 AM
The offset table works the exact same way for both REFF and REFT though.
I literally use the same structs to parse both
mmmmmmhmmm :3

btw, I'm implementing a back/foreward buffer of len(30)
(only the URL will be stored)

Note: the buffer will be length*4 so due to wii memory issues, I can't really make the buffer too big...
(30*4 would be 120 stored URL's at max)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

February 03, 2012, 11:47:38 AM #106 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 06:58:58 PM by Tcll
alright my pseodu wii tab system is finished :af:
http://tcll5850.hostoi.com/tabs.htm

if you're a wii user (like me) then this will be VERY useful.
(especially once I implement cut/copy/paste)

known issues:
-you have to type "http://" before your link fixed
-the webpage still scrolls (after removing scrolling from iframes).
-using back on any tab will cause the last tab you were on to go back.
-^using the wii buttons will cause you to lose your tabs
-links that open in a new window will overtake your tabs

offline progress:
-google search bar
-cut/copy/paste
-close tab (clears the tab IF a page exists)

TODO's:
-favorites (since doing this with the wii will cause you to lose your tabs)
-back buffer for each tab

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on February 03, 2012, 11:47:38 AM
alright my pseodu wii tab system is finished :af:
http://tcll5850.hostoi.com/tabs.htm

if you're a wii user (like me) then this will be VERY useful.
(especially once I implement cut/copy/paste)

known issues:
-you have to type "http://" before your link fixed
-the webpage still scrolls (after removing scrolling from iframes).
-using back on any tab will cause the last tab you were on to go back.
-^using the wii buttons will cause you to lose your tabs
-links that open in a new window will overtake your tabs

offline progress:
-google search bar
-cut/copy/paste
-close tab (clears the tab IF a page exists)

TODO's:
-favorites (since doing this with the wii will cause you to lose your tabs)
-back buffer for each tab
ur link is broken o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

alright thanx :)
try this:
http://tcll5850.hostoi.com//Tabs.htm

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

*epic music plays*
the long awaited appearance of my MDL0 template has finally come.
this moment aids my best template release as of yet.

you can get it by going here:
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=gotopost&board=templates&thread=12&post=61
see the epicness that awaits you >:3

although I forgot to explain the edit to the bones XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

February 06, 2012, 03:48:33 AM #110 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:01:03 PM by Tcll
I don't have my compy connected to net as of yet...
(I don't even have my wii)

there's currently no active connection...
I'm gonna have to pay for net before I'll get to see anyone...
sry T_T

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on February 06, 2012, 03:48:33 AM
I don't have my compy connected to net as of yet...
(I don't even have my wii)

there's currently no active connection...
I'm gonna have to pay for net before I'll get to see anyone...
sry T_T
yeah... i tried it on my 3ds... no connection on it at all lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 06, 2012, 06:24:41 AM
yeah... i tried it on my 3ds... no connection on it at all lol
well, all I can say is it's called "Tabs.htm" and it's located right on the website root :/
the re-posted link works for me :/

and the tabs work perfectly... AAAW CRAAAP!
I forgot to bring the update DX

I have the tab page update on my compy as it's too much to re-type on my wii... :/
crap -.-*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Happy bday tcll!! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Happy birthday Tcll!
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

February 10, 2012, 11:03:00 PM #115 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 11:10:43 PM by Tcll
lol thanx guys :happy:

sry I couldn't be here to enjoy it on my B-day T.T
(mother broke her promise of net when I got my apartment)

anyways...
I have an update on my MDL0 template ;)
(just UD-ing right now)
^I'll let you know when it's safe to DL ;)

I only UD'd a fw minor things with the resource stuff...

btw, I was wrong about what the "display list" was... heh
the Display List is actually the primitives,
since it deals with drawing the vectors through the primitives

I'm also changing the way I read the facepoints btw...
I'm declaring a more universal method that reads the points through a list...
the old method required a direct declaration of each attribute for the primitive

now a single list will take care of that

EDIT:
ok it's safe to DL =D
https://gist.github.com/977683

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

screw you 21 day limit, I do what I want
lol

finally finished getting the needed info for my error dialogs for UMC

Function Recall:
int('Str')

File: test.py
Code: try: int(s)
Line: 16
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Str'

function recieved an invalid value


this is just printed atm...
I'll redo the layout once I get to the dialogs...
but it should look something like this:

+----------------------------------------------------------+
| Error                                                    |
+----------------------------------------------------------+
|Function Recall:                                          |
|int('Str')                                                |
|                                                          |
|File: test.py                                             |
|Code: try: int(s)                                         |
|Line: 16                                                  |
|ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Str' |
|                                                          |
|+-Message:-----------------------------------------------+|
||                                                        ||
|| function recieved an invalid value                     ||
||                                                        ||
|+--------------------------------------------------------+|
|                         +------+                         |
|                         |  Ok  |                         |
|                         +------+                         |
+----------------------------------------------------------+

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

April 05, 2012, 02:47:51 AM #117 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:52:16 AM by Tcll
ahhahaha
I've finally figured it out:

>>> test()


>>> test(2)
2

>>> test(tmp=2)

2
>>> test(2,4)
2
4


this means you can now use the base functions as:
bu32()
instead of:
bu32('')
for retrieving data.
(a problem I've been trying to work out) >_>

glad I figured it out in time =D

EDIT:
I don't have to change a thing code-wise, so it's still supported as normal ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I have to stay updated on such epicness

I'll try the programs when I stop using my 3DS to post, they seem pretty cool!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I'll be waiting for that model convertor so I can make professional models for brawl. Can't wait.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations