Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SonicUnderground316

#1
Model Imports / Re: [General] Custom made models
January 08, 2021, 08:39:10 AM
My version of Sally Acorn (based on Spaz and Jay Axer drawing):



Not expecting anyone to care but if by the off-chance someone is interested, feel free to PM me. I have worked on this model for a long time and I would love to see it in action even just as a test.
#2
Requests / Official Archie Sonic models !
November 04, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
The other day, I've found a site where you can download all Elesis-Knight (or Rafa-Knight) currently release Official Archie Sonic models (yes, those used on the actual covers of Archie Sonic comics)... and for free. There 2 packs to download that includes Sally, Rotor, Antoine, Scourge, Honey, and Eclipse (Rafa's Bunnie and N.I.C.O.L.E model haven't been released to the public yet, unfortunately :'( ) :

https://gmod.facepunch.com/f/fbx/rrzh/Models-Provided-Official-Archie-Sonic-models/1/

Hope you guys can find a good use for these models! These model are the closest thing that we have to Official/SEGA-made models for these characters.

#3
Model Imports / Re: DoE Model Shop Shygal Released
November 22, 2017, 05:48:46 PM
Yo, don't know if you're still active here but i saw this great Shantae model made by Elesis-Knight the other day and i thought of you :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Somebody might have made a mod of it already but maybe the base could be edit to make Risky Boots. This model is for his Patreon but someone upload it to Source Film Maker (i'm assuming fully rigged) and someone port it to XPS (when exported from XPS, it won't be rigged). I'm not sure for the SFM version but The XPS version also include a bikini version and a naked version. If you're interested:

SFM version :
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1134714193

XPS version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s5askm4jwrv0gzc/Shantae.rar
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 09, 2016, 09:19:19 PM
It's been a eternity since i've post here, anyway :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Based on Archie comics first Sonic run ! There still a few thing left to do obviously mainly the hair, making N.I.C.O.L.E, and fixing the proportion and the texture !
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 07, 2015, 03:20:17 AM
Quote from: Ashley and Red on January 06, 2015, 11:51:09 PM
I mean you may be working hardly on this, and getting..stressed...




BTW, I decided to get myself the hand on HW models, but Lana have hair physics...How can I fix that? D:



So, Wii U models are exportable now ?! It's been a while since i post here it would be really could if it is indeed the case. Some one should definitely try to get the SSBU models if not for the fighters i love to have the trophy models mainly for the Sonic characters.
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 02, 2014, 03:46:06 AM
Quote from: KTH on November 01, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

That's awesome. A model i'd really love to see into brawl would be the Smash 3DS Knuckles's trophy model. The other sonic character look pretty much like they were ripped from Sonic generation but Knuckles (and a few other like Eggman, for instance)  seems to be custom made just for smash. The Knuckles model is one is my favorite of these custom model.
#8
She looks great dude, I have look at your stuff in a while is it the model from the new game.? Anyway, all we need is an Avatar PSA now, The Avatar over Ness moveset despite still being pretty awesome is REALLY outdated. I'm really busy at the time but i waited for an Avatar moveset for so long that i give it a shot.
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 10, 2014, 07:27:57 AM
Well, it's been a while ...  



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Next model: Archie comic style (Spaz & CCN influenced) Sally Acorn...
#10
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
September 29, 2014, 01:57:26 AM
Cool i waited for that for a long time i hope i'll be able to make it work.
#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 20, 2014, 03:36:51 AM
Quote from: the_randomizer on August 19, 2014, 06:40:39 PM
Here's a model you don't run across everyday:



I rarely work with Falco models, so here goes! ;D

Damn that's awesome man ! First time i saw that model out of Starfox Adventure. you most be the first one who ripped it.
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 10, 2014, 04:35:29 AM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 10, 2014, 04:07:10 AM
SSJ 3 Ganon!

 :>.>:  or... Hyrule warrior Ganondorf:




#13
Quote from: Velen on July 09, 2014, 05:29:05 AM
*Sighs*

I miss Pav so much. Monique the Cat was so cool.


Sorry to remind you of her absence i was just making a statement there :( ! I miss her too, her krystal custom characters were my favorite!
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
July 20, 2014, 05:36:58 PM
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 20, 2014, 02:33:10 AM
Interesting  ;D

Also,
[spoiler]


I'll let her shoot me any day.

Will you leave her like that or will you add C.Falcon White "Batman eyes". I think she look kind badass without it. I guess that it's the fact that she's holding a gun in that costume, which remind me of Judge Dredd LOL !!!
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 18, 2014, 08:30:31 PM
Quote from: Vish on June 17, 2014, 05:51:53 PM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think that that gold chain thingy should look "loose". I mean it would be nice if it was rigged, but if not i think it should at least be put in a position that would make it look natural and not erect all the time (yes, i know that sound wrong to some) ! It look cool on the second pic cause it kind of fit with him kicking but when he's idle or jumping or whatever it look odd imho. Just saying.