WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

The Wii U models are probably around MvC3 level.


November 02, 2014, 03:46:06 AM #16861 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:30:45 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: KTH on November 01, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

That's awesome. A model i'd really love to see into brawl would be the Smash 3DS Knuckles's trophy model. The other sonic character look pretty much like they were ripped from Sonic generation but Knuckles (and a few other like Eggman, for instance)  seems to be custom made just for smash. The Knuckles model is one is my favorite of these custom model.
お前はもう死んでいる。

I still have my doubts, its nintendo afterall

I would totally rig Lucina's 3ds model if anyone ripped that 8D
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


I still question why people want veteran character models from the 3DS version other then Bowser. Everyone is lower poly, including the HP models, and better models can be found in their respective games. To each their own.


[spoiler]

Almost done! Just gotta remake the suit textures, replace materials, and get rid of the textured on belt. I custom made the belt that's ontop of the texture. I'll release her after I finish Tanooki Peach which she should be done by today.

I'm new to this whole scene, but if I could get the 3DS model(s) for Sonic that'd be great.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on November 02, 2014, 01:23:42 PM
I still question why people want veteran character models from the 3DS version other then Bowser. Everyone is lower poly, including the HP models, and better models can be found in their respective games. To each their own.
It's really just for the fact that they're the official models as apposed to custom/edited models to look like the Sm4sh ones.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 02, 2014, 03:56:03 AM
I still have my doubts, its nintendo afterall
This is true I saw a lot of the trophies being rips from whatever 3ds game they're from, like Malon, Boomerang Mario, and even the K Rool trophy is either a direct rip from Brawl, or it's that model posed differently. (I don't remember what pose the Brawl trophy was in) Malon did have a different bucket, but otherwise a lot of the trophies are rips. Not sure if laziness or wanted them to be the exact same style....probably laziness. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 02, 2014, 09:31:05 PM #16868 Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 09:32:36 PM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 02, 2014, 02:28:55 PM
[spoiler]



Almost done! Just gotta remake the suit textures, replace materials, and get rid of the textured on belt. I custom made the belt that's ontop of the texture. I'll release her after I finish Tanooki Peach which she should be done by today.

I...I think I'm in love.

And very true SMF...never thought about it that way. Cheers


I wonder if Dr. Mario's HP Smash 3DS model looks better than Melee's. :P I'd love to take a closer look at those models.

Oh yah, I want Dr. Mario's as well....of course that's if KTH is willing to give us the 3ds models.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I thought this was the "WIP Workshop" thread. Not the "Request Smash 4 Models" thread.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

True, I need to get back to working on this.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So when it comes to bone edits, how am I supposed to make the legs longer without lifting the entire model and then just lowering the legs? Because that makes him float and strange stuff like that. I'm doing a bone edit over Luigi for SSB Wii U Waluigi btw:

you could try scaling the waist bone down, so instead of making the legs bigger, you're making the rest of the body smaller...