Essential PSA Information

Started by Segab, August 04, 2009, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

@Jose Gallardo

Hmm...wonder what it is?

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=72.0
PROJECTS:
Pain-100% Konan-100% Sasori-100%
Itachi-100% Kisame-100% Kakuzu-100%
Deidara-90% Tobi-5% Zetsu-0% Hidan-0%

I'm working on it right now. All I can say is that it will involve the use of a Brawl ISO.

...Something Phantom Wings possibly never intended the PSA to achieve. PSA+S... if it works...
- There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -

Ooooh,I have one.So even if it doesn't work would you still tell me atleast?

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=72.0
PROJECTS:
Pain-100% Konan-100% Sasori-100%
Itachi-100% Kisame-100% Kakuzu-100%
Deidara-90% Tobi-5% Zetsu-0% Hidan-0%

I don't want to say what it is yet because I'm still unsure whether it will work or not. And if it does work, I want it to be a surprise. I will contact Phantom Wings about this, and if he is able to "alter" something in particular, then there won't be a need for an ISO and people will be able to take the shorter route.
- There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -

August 08, 2009, 05:41:19 AM #64 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 05:47:54 AM by Shukakusand
Either way, I still can't wait! Seems awesome.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=72.0
PROJECTS:
Pain-100% Konan-100% Sasori-100%
Itachi-100% Kisame-100% Kakuzu-100%
Deidara-90% Tobi-5% Zetsu-0% Hidan-0%

You know who I am jose... right?
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

August 08, 2009, 08:46:39 AM #66 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 08:48:32 AM by Jose_Gallardo
Yes, you are Bleamix from Youtube.


Also, has anybody found an Assist Trophy Sound effect ? If I can just find one AT-SFX value, then I can find the rest.


:af2: ... and  my test results from the PSA exploit were a success

I have now sent Phantom Wings a message via carrier pigeon to see what can be done about it
- There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -

Are you possibly working on custom sound effects?


August 08, 2009, 12:48:10 PM #68 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 03:55:25 PM by finalsorariku
Quote from: Jose_Gallardo on August 08, 2009, 08:46:39 AM
Yes, you are Bleamix from Youtube.


Also, has anybody found an Assist Trophy Sound effect ? If I can just find one AT-SFX value, then I can find the rest.


:af2: ... and  my test results from the PSA exploit were a success

I have now sent Phantom Wings a message via carrier pigeon to see what can be done about it
...
I've been thinking about putting AT sounds on one of my characters...

August 08, 2009, 01:17:55 PM #69 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:13:26 PM by Just2good
More Graphic IDs (Editing this post while im hunting)

B Flat Circle Smoke ------
C Spherical Smoke
D Normal Dash Smoke
E Normal Jump Type Smoke
F Lower Part of a Starting Smoke Tornado
11 Light Flash
12 Small Explosion w/ Smoke
14 Huge Shield (L,R Shield)
16 Shield (When you shield at perfect timing)
17 Red SHOOPDAWOOP (I call using this first)
19 Small Fire Explosion with Smoke
20 Small bubble that pops
22 White Smoke
23 Medium Size Fire Explosion with Smoke
24 Normal Jump Graphic
25 Cooler Jump Style Graphic
2A White Explosion thing
2B Small Lightning Effect
2C Small Red Vortex Thing
2D Small Orange Dots that make a diamond
2E Small Dot Thing
2F BUBBLES!!!!
3C Ice Shattering
3D PARTYBALL CONFETTI OMG!!
3E Iceberg (When a character gets frozen)
3F Snowflake
40 Frost Smoke
41 Fire explosion (non smoke)
42 Smokeball smoke(changes color too!!)
43 Circular Lightning
44 Thunder Striking Down (Keep secret for now pl0x D:)
45 Mud (When you get grounded) (dig)
46 Spinning Flat Circle thing ------
47 Animated Circle type thing (like an unfinished portal you can jump through)
48 Animated Sphere that changes color (Really cool)
49 Flash Fire Flare (awesome)
4A Dark Circle with flames flowing off (<-----0) D:
5C A Lot of Yellow Stars
5D A lot of Small White Stars
5E Infinite loop of BUBBLES!!!!!
5F Spinning Circle thing with Lightning on the edges

August 08, 2009, 02:02:03 PM #70 Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:05:28 PM by Kevinrus778
Ahah, Jose, that caused even more hype and suspense than if you just told us!!! -_-

EDIT: Cool, good to know Jose *Begs for PM about what it is* ^_^
If you never take a chance, what chance do you have?

When exactly will we get the "surprise"?

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=72.0
PROJECTS:
Pain-100% Konan-100% Sasori-100%
Itachi-100% Kisame-100% Kakuzu-100%
Deidara-90% Tobi-5% Zetsu-0% Hidan-0%

Quote from: Shukakusand on August 08, 2009, 03:37:39 PM
When exactly will we get the "surprise"?
Probably when Jose_Gallardo gets a reply for PW.

Quote from: Just2good on August 08, 2009, 01:17:55 PM
More Graphic IDs (Editing this post while im hunting)

3C Ice Shattering
3E Iceberg (When a character gets frozen)
3F Snowflake
40 Frost Smoke

YES!
Finally universal ice GFX. Now I can get back to work on my water/ice Ike.

Quote from: Segab on August 07, 2009, 01:03:36 AM
"FF FF - Always hit, and would always freeze the oppenent if above 140%" I couldn't freeze the other player at all.. how are our results so different? Can't be the other values, they were the same.

Well, I got the same thing. the flag i put into Lucario's Dair originally would only freeze after X amount of damge was taken on his Dair, even though when it was in his standard A combo, it would freeze every time regardless.