I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124


Dude....hmm.....interesting but uh...how about a female of someone :D like ganondorf xD (I mean like a literal female version, not just editing them to look like they have boobs >_>)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 08, 2010, 03:18:47 AM
Dude....hmm.....interesting but uh...how about a female of someone :D like ganondorf xD (I mean like a literal female version, not just editing them to look like they have boobs >_>)

No.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 08, 2010, 04:39:26 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 08, 2010, 03:18:47 AM
Dude....hmm.....interesting but uh...how about a female of someone :D like ganondorf xD (I mean like a literal female version, not just editing them to look like they have boobs >_>)

No.

Not really your thread though is it :P

UPDATE!!!
BEST CODES FOR vBRAWL (FREEZEPROOF!)

Want Zero Suit Samus, Sheik and independent Pokémon slots? Want to have music and 3D characters in Hanenbow? Want the freezes to stop?

Here are codes you can use for an enhanced vBrawl experience. They're completely freezeproof: If you've been experiencing freezes on the Results screen once in a while or if you quit too fast, etc, this is the file for you.



This is also the official codeset for my
TERRA TOWER /AQUA BLUE CSS
so you might want to check my CSS out after downloading this. Link for it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8287

How to use:

- Put the files inside the .rar wherever you need to put them (If the needed location is the "codes" folder on the root of your SD card, you can just extract the .rar to the root).

Codes included:

- Allow 1 Player matches (needs to be a time match)
- Allow more than 1000 replays/snapshots
- Allow saving longer replays
- Unrestricted camera on Pause/Replay
- The latest File Patch Code by Phantom Wings
- Terra Tower/Aqua Blue CSS order code
- Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, and Individual Pokémon have their own slot.
- Hanenbow is Wi-Fi waiting room (so you can put a stage there with a song)

WARNING: Don't go adding codes and still expect it to be freezeproof. Also, this codes won't make that badly made stage that always freezes stop freezing. :srs:


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Does it come with a readme to tel u where to put the files :s

Man, I'm gonna give that a try, my code files is a pretty crappy one.

@Naru

Well, I believe in most cases all you'd need would be extract the contents of the .rar to the root of your SD card. I said that in the description.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Would there be any problems if I added the normal 1 player matches code to it? I use my stuff to make machinimas and not having the timer would be epic and way easier for me.

You can change the codes to your liking.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Good then I have one thing to say to u x3

CLOCK TOWN NAO *gathers angry mob* XD

*runs*
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


*grabs a pitchfork and torch*
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Cara, baixei seus códigos e o css, mas dai fui editar a ordem dos personagens, e quando salvei e fui testar no jogo, tava completamente diferente do que tava no css organizer, sabe se tem algo a ver com o que vc fez, ou eu que ferrei alguma coisa?

November 09, 2010, 09:18:12 PM #329 Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 09:19:25 PM by br3compactor
É o seguinte: O meu código para customizar a CSS modifica a ordem dos personagens, o que não é mostrado no CSS Organizer. Ou seja, vc deve fazer o seguinte:

- Vá na minha Vault e abra a imagem que mostra minha CSS.
- Abra no google uma imagem da CSS original de Brawl, completa.

Aí é o seguinte, o código da minha CSS transforma a ordem original naquela ordem da minha CSS. Ou seja, no original (o que é mostrado no CSS Organizer), os quatro primeiros são

Mario / DK / Link / Samus

Na minha CSS

Mario / DK / Link / Game&Watch

Ou seja, se vc quiser mover o Game and Watch, 4º personagem da minha CSS, vc tera que, no CSS Organizer (que usa a ordem original), mover o 4º personagem, que é a Samus.

Aí vc usa as imagens para saber qual é qual.

Espero ter explicado bem.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]