EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was wondering. Did you ever fix the Unchargable Smashes on Mega Man?

KJP is doing a Wario over Ness PSA for Yosemite Sam, and he needs it fixed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I tried, but couldn't. All the Ness PSAs got away with it since they didn't edit the animations of the windup and charge animations of Usmash and Dsmash. Kind of a shame considering that Last I check, I may have fixed that bunny hood bug.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on April 27, 2011, 01:04:51 AM
I tried, but couldn't. All the Ness PSAs got away with it since they didn't edit the animations of the windup and charge animations of Usmash and Dsmash. Kind of a shame considering that Last I check, I may have fixed that bunny hood bug.

So it's hard-coded? There's probably no way to fix it?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I just thought of something.

Could it have to do with the length of the charge animations? Like it needs a certain length in order to run?

or maybe something critical missing in the PSA code?

I'm just trying to think of some way it could be fixed here.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


There you go.
http://www.mediafire.com/?xxv5q3791tddh2c

Hurtboxes, Bone References, and Visibility should be fixed. Also SSE attributes were modified to match his normal ones.

All Items should be holdable in the correct place now, He should always be visible, he won't get hit anywhere on the stage, his shield should be functional, Grabs, footstools, and throws are functional, and he should play smoother in SSE.

Do bear in mind I can't do anything any further on account of being unable to test in game as of now.


Well done EternalYoshi!!!!
Your work is fantastic and the number of downloads is growing.
You are the Hero of BrawlVault!!!!

If you have a lot of time, can you fix the glitches of knuckles over pikachu?
Knuckles is near perfect but lost without you help.

Do you want to help?
Thats would be great  :af:


My next project is to give Waluigi a voice, portrites, names and everything else :-)


OK. I always wanted to play knuckles in Smash but couldn't find the link...

I'm on it after laundry.

Uh-oh.

Houston, we have a problem.

The Brawl knuckles model from GHZ is missing a lot of important bones such as ThrowN, and HaveNs....

Quote from: EternalYoshi on April 28, 2011, 11:30:55 PM
Uh-oh.

Houston, we have a problem.

The Brawl knuckles model from GHZ is missing a lot of important bones such as ThrowN, and HaveNs....

But of course, he wasn't meant to be playable.

The high quality way to fix this is by rigging the model with a new bonetree via 3DSMAX, make it identical to Sonic's, then put Knuckles over Sonic, then port him over to someone who can glide.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: EternalYoshi on April 29, 2011, 03:06:10 AM
And how would I do that?
* Velen Draufgänger goes and grabs te tutorials he found.

http://cgswot.com/tutorials/3d-tutorials/131-22-rigging-without-bones.html

Watch that tutorial, then go to another tutorial titled "Rigging with Bones".

It should clear things up.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Is the Knuckles idea possible?
I hope so...
What you say EternalYoshi?