Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Are you sure that Zero is a vertex?  :>.>:
Because it looks almost exactly like the import. ;D
Nice.

Started Lyn....


Quote from: Hax on November 21, 2010, 09:49:21 PM
Are you sure that Zero is a vertex?  :>.>:
Because it looks almost exactly like the import. ;D
Nice.

XD Thanks man.


Niccccceeeee :D
Can't wait to see the final product.

interesting!  I didn't think you were making Lynk...i would have thought on marth...looks promising!

Nice! But wait, Lyn going over Link? Wasn't expecting that. XD Let's hope it turns out right..

Probably because Eternal Yoshi is making a Lyn PSA over Link. Nice Zero and Lyn Prev., btw. ;D

Quote from: SmashClash on November 22, 2010, 03:57:29 AM
Probably because Eternal Yoshi is making a Lyn PSA over Link. Nice Zero and Lyn Prev., btw. ;D

I chose Link cuz I wanted moving hair, not because Eternal Yoshis port is on Link. And thanks. xD

Next poll would be:

Isaac
Lyn over Marth
Terra

I'm kidding, I'm highly expecitng this! This'll probably be the first real female vertex over Link hahahah

are u porting link over someone or sumthing?, cuz he looks kindas stretched...

Any chance you can make a sword for both hands, for someone PSAing her since she's a righty, and for the standard Link? Plus dual sword would come in hand for that Link we talked about. :3

*imagines lyn with link's voice* GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


hah I had the idea of making lyn of link awhile back but i never put the project in motion.
Glad to see you decided to make her like that.
and sorry to hear about kratos giving you trouble...

You'll need to vertex all of his faces (ouch, etc) or it will change during certain animations.

I bet you know that already, just sayin' in case you don't.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 22, 2010, 09:35:59 PM
You'll need to vertex all of his faces (ouch, etc) or it will change during certain animations.

I bet you know that already, just sayin' in case you don't.

I know. But thanks.

Lyn is looking great! :)


(I don't mean to interrupt your train of thought, but I have a suggestion for a contestant in your next poll(if you do one):  Pichu.
Pichu has a really solid PSA but has been stalled for months because the author refuses to continue work without a nice model.  Based on the work I've seen from you, I have a hard time imaging that making Pikachu into Pichu is really as hard as others are making it out to be.  If you'd be willing to consider it, I think a lot of people would appreciate it.)