Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Toph Bei Fong on February 03, 2011, 08:10:11 PM
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on February 03, 2011, 01:37:39 AM
Quote from: starlaladim on February 02, 2011, 10:09:14 PM
Really cool Cloud hack! You should do More FF vertexes.
please no, we already have a tonload of FF vertexes
you can never have too many ff vertexes :af: silly dooggiee
yes you can have too many FF vertexes
BARBAKRBARKBARKBARKGIVEMETREATSBARKBARK
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



Final Fantasy 7/4/3 are the best in my opinion, and I'm not interested in any Final Fantasy above X (Heck, I like X's story, but the game was too damn lineal)

Good thing you're a FF fan Aafyre. =D So far I've enjoyed your FF hacks! (Even though Seymour screams like a girl. XD)


Sorry but ...

PhantomWings.
All day.
Every day.

Most of us wouldn't even be here without him =P

Looking forward to mangoes :srs:





Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 05:43:20 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on February 03, 2011, 05:42:06 PM
Quote from: starlaladim on February 03, 2011, 05:34:48 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
The thing is, I'm not much of a final fantasy fan. I've only played 12 and part of 7. So if I'm not familiar with the character, the chance of me making them is slim to none.

Oh! Whyyyyyyyyy!? The best vertex hacker don't play final fantasy!!!!

Our world just felt apart!

Anyways, what was the LULULU thing about? Was it about Butters? XD

[Also, why were you inspired to add Zack Fair to your to-do list, not being a FF fan? (Don't misunderstand me, I can't wait to see him being done, I'm glad you're interested on him!)]
I like the character.

Zack sucks! Make Cactuar!

Quote from: scorcher9910 on February 03, 2011, 10:04:50 PM
Quote from: starlaladim on February 03, 2011, 05:34:48 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 05:31:39 PM
The thing is, I'm not much of a final fantasy fan. I've only played 12 and part of 7. So if I'm not familiar with the character, the chance of me making them is slim to none.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! Whyyyyyyyyy!? The best vertex hacker don't play final fantasy!!!!

Final Fantasy honestly isn't THAT great of a game series >.>
Not only that, 13 was garbage. Incredibly linear and incredibly boring.

Quote from: GameWatching on February 04, 2011, 06:28:00 PM
PhantomWings can Walk while riding the mango-copter  :srs:

This. All day, all night, all year long baby. XD

Phantom is a pretty nice guy to chat with too. :3


Hey Beyond, do you still plan on doing Zack? I mean, a really good one came out, but it's BBS style and over Marth D:


There's something wrong on that Zack, actually, other than being too thin.