Question: New....
Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Pages:  1 ... 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 ... 540
Author Topic: Beyond? Oh, he moved out.  (Read 2008254 times)
Cascade Hellsing
Your Lord and Master
Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6960 on: September 12, 2011, 08:12:36 AM »

Not to seem impatient or anything, but whatever happened to Tekkaman, Hsien-Ko, and Swag Coat?

senato
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6961 on: September 12, 2011, 10:16:31 AM »

^ lol that. It's already done so what's your whining gonna do?
    an another version on Marth, but I think he will be not possible. xD

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6962 on: September 12, 2011, 10:20:35 AM »

Trunks looks great (no surprises there).  I'm impressed at how correct his hair looks.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6963 on: September 12, 2011, 11:57:36 AM »

Beyond just a quick question did scizor got dropped?since his preview is gone :S

D.L. Yomegami
    Advanced Kitten

That guy who uses way too many commas. ;P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6964 on: September 12, 2011, 12:20:04 PM »

As everyone else has said, Trunks is looking very spiffy. I'm not much of a DBZ fan, though, so I'm probably not going to download him.

Okay, now onto the real reason I'm posting - I found out the hard way that Travis V3 desyncs WiFi. Is that because he has disabled bones, or is it because of the stuff you did for his textures?

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6965 on: September 12, 2011, 12:54:59 PM »

Just need to finish and clean up the texture, as well as vertex the sword and other minor tweaks. Might be out tomorrow, but it'll more likely be out Tuesday.

Oh [censored] man I just saw this. It looks about 90% done. Very nice job, yet done so quickly. I still can't believe you get these done so fast. Only those who Vertex/Texture can really appreciate your work all the way.

Wow, he's amazing!!! But... Why everyone want he be in IKE!!! I think the best is in Marth, because he's as fast as Trunk, Ike is too slow (and I don't play with PSA, I play tournament Brawl)!
    I think a Marth version will be more AMAZING. That's all.

Marth has more female hormones than Peach and Zelda put together. Trunks is a G. He fits Ike. He's over Ike, so enjoy.

Also, you saying Ike is slow, is like my boys saying Ganondorf is slow, then I show them different.. Learn how to use them. No character is slow to me.

Not to seem impatient or anything, but whatever happened to Tekkaman, Hsien-Ko, and Swag Coat?

And Scizor, Vegeta, Young Link, etc. The man has too many WIPs. They will come eventually. I sure don't mind these out of nowhere hacks instead like Wolverine, Axl, and Trunks.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6966 on: September 12, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »

The more I look at Trunks, the more I think "My god your Goku looks lame".  Heck, it's one of your worst vertexes anyways, but this just makes it look worse.  I know Ike_Lawliet made his revamp, but I still think it looks kinda meh.  The texture mapping is off, the texture itself looks kinda muddy, there are seams on his chest and it annoys the heck out of me that he doesn't have a proper face.  What I mean by that, is that you can't move his mouth.  It's just textured on.  I'd say one of the better things about Goku is the hair, and even then the texture is mapped rather badly (though it's not really noticeable for regular Goku and there's nothing you can really do about it cuz it's Falcon). 

Somebody's probably going to think I'm a total ass for saying all of this, but I'm just voicing the truth, and it's probably the first time someone has been at all properly critical about one of Beyond's hacks.  It really doesn't look that great comparable to stuff Beyond has done.  And don't use "it's an early hack" as an excuse.  He did it after he did hacks like Stitch, Zant and Ryu Hayabusa, which all look stunning by comparison. 

Again, sorry if I sounded like a complete ass.  I just felt that this needed addressing.  I wouldn't expect you to revamp Goku to be honest.  You should only even consider doing it if you know it would be fairly quick and you would enjoy doing it Beyond.

Well, toodles...

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6967 on: September 12, 2011, 02:11:06 PM »

i was going to say that its an early hack, but....

i kind of agree with you in a 95%

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6968 on: September 12, 2011, 02:18:13 PM »

The more I look at Trunks, the more I think "My god your Goku looks lame".  Heck, it's one of your worst vertexes anyways, but this just makes it look worse.  I know Ike_Lawliet made his revamp, but I still think it looks kinda meh.  The texture mapping is off, the texture itself looks kinda muddy, there are seams on his chest and it annoys the heck out of me that he doesn't have a proper face.  What I mean by that, is that you can't move his mouth.  It's just textured on.  I'd say one of the better things about Goku is the hair, and even then the texture is mapped rather badly (though it's not really noticeable for regular Goku and there's nothing you can really do about it cuz it's Falcon).  Somebody's probably going to think I'm a total ass for saying all of this, but I'm just voicing the truth, and it's probably the first time someone has been at all properly critical about one of Beyond's hacks.  It really doesn't look that great comparable to stuff Beyond has done.  And don't use "it's an early hack" as an excuse.  He did it after he did hacks like Stitch, Zant and Ryu Hayabusa, which all look stunning by comparison.  Again, sorry if I sounded like a complete ass.  I just felt that this needed addressing.  I wouldn't expect you to revamp Goku to be honest.  You should only even consider doing it if you know it would be fairly quick and you would enjoy doing it Beyond. Well, toodles...
    I agree with you 100% which is why after I export and finish and release all my hacks. I will make a new Goku from scratch then make an Ultimate Gohan from it.
    Also, that seam on Goku's shirt is that the Goku hack does not have nulled normals...

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #6969 on: September 12, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »

The more I look at Trunks, the more I think "My god your Goku looks lame".  Heck, it's one of your worst vertexes anyways, but this just makes it look worse.  I know Ike_Lawliet made his revamp, but I still think it looks kinda meh.  The texture mapping is off, the texture itself looks kinda muddy, there are seams on his chest and it annoys the heck out of me that he doesn't have a proper face.  What I mean by that, is that you can't move his mouth.  It's just textured on.  I'd say one of the better things about Goku is the hair, and even then the texture is mapped rather badly (though it's not really noticeable for regular Goku and there's nothing you can really do about it cuz it's Falcon). 

Somebody's probably going to think I'm a total ass for saying all of this, but I'm just voicing the truth, and it's probably the first time someone has been at all properly critical about one of Beyond's hacks.  It really doesn't look that great comparable to stuff Beyond has done.  And don't use "it's an early hack" as an excuse.  He did it after he did hacks like Stitch, Zant and Ryu Hayabusa, which all look stunning by comparison. 

Again, sorry if I sounded like a complete ass.  I just felt that this needed addressing.  I wouldn't expect you to revamp Goku to be honest.  You should only even consider doing it if you know it would be fairly quick and you would enjoy doing it Beyond.

Well, toodles...

Oh my gosh, criticism in my thread! What has the world come to. But yea, I agree with you completely SDo0m. My Goku is some [censored] and all the other peoples attempts to improve haven't made it any less [censored]ty.

My biggest irk with him has always been his face and how it's just textured on, unlike Trunks which is actually modeled and has all his expressions and such.

I was contemplating a revamp a while back, I think I put it in a poll too or somethin. But I dunno, if I do a revamp it'll just create another wave of Goku hacks like when you did your Shadow. There's gonna be recolor packs, all his transformations bombarding the vault like the first time around.... : {

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6970 on: September 12, 2011, 02:30:44 PM »

there is nothing wrong about making alternate things from your hacks!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6971 on: September 12, 2011, 02:31:09 PM »

The more I look at Trunks, the more I think "My god your Goku looks lame".  Heck, it's one of your worst vertexes anyways, but this just makes it look worse.
    Beyond's got far worse hacks than Goku, definetaly, thought. xD

But I dunno, if I do a revamp it'll just create another wave of Goku hacks like when you did your Shadow. There's gonna be recolor packs, all his transformations bombarding the vault like the first time around.... : {
    Not that I like Goku, but there are ways out of this, one being forbidding people to upload edits of your Goku Hack.
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 02:32:13 PM by Hooded Man » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6972 on: September 12, 2011, 02:32:06 PM »

If you do make a new Goku just put in the description that you don't want recolors posted on the vault.

....Ninja'd

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6973 on: September 12, 2011, 02:37:15 PM »

Beyond's got far worse hacks than Goku, definetaly, thought. xD

Though, the ones that are worse are generally the older ones done in the time where vertexing basically involved blindly moving around little dots. 

I was contemplating a revamp a while back, I think I put it in a poll too or somethin. But I dunno, if I do a revamp it'll just create another wave of Goku hacks like when you did your Shadow. There's gonna be recolor packs, all his transformations bombarding the vault like the first time around.... : {

True dat bro, true dat.  Funny thing is, my Shadow still isn't even complete Undecided  I'm STILL not satisfied with the state of him.  He's probably one of the most difficult characters to balance well simply because of who he is.  Every single attempt so far, whether it be mine, Mr N's, Hollow's or mastaklo's, has produced a somewhat overpowered Shadow.

But that's off topic, Trunks looks stunning btw.  You can really notice the difference of how much a properly modelled face can make.  It gives the vertex so much more life.

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6974 on: September 12, 2011, 02:43:44 PM »

Come now, Beyond's poll. We all know it's Samus who has the best balls.

Pfft.

Pages:  1 ... 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 ... 540
    Print
    Jump to: