Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
I don't plan to make nothing but Pokemon if you're curious. Yes, I would like to eventually make all of these Pokemon (and more) eventually but I also have several other plans for characters. Most of my ideas are either RPG characters or anime characters but I also plan to make a few other non related things here and there like Boba Fett, Predator, other Battletoads, Vega, etc. At the very least, you can count on Seymour Guado, Lulu, Jecht, Ansem, and Lelouch thrown in between all of the Pokemon. The reason there are so many Pokemon is because pretty much only the realistic proportioned human characters would work for anime or RPG characters so all that's really left is creatures (which the coolest of those happen to be Pokemon).

What my plan is at the moment is to finish up some requests I've been working on (mainly Wave and Vanguard Ike). Once that's done, I will make whichever Pokemon wins this. Finally, I will try to see what I can do about helping Raznak make Bongo Bongo. After Bongo Bongo's done, I don't think I'll take any more direct requests for a while unless they're really quick things. If I hear enough good suggestions that I like, I'll make another poll for those.

So, in short, I'm making two requests, then the winner of the poll, then (maybe) another request, then it's pretty much random after that :P.

what about kadaj???
i didnt request it but i asked it some time ago and u told me u were planning on making him...

Yeah, Kadaj is on my list of things to do at some point, but that list is pretty huge so it might take a long time before I get to him. Main reason I might put him off is that he would be another Marth and my Marth slots are getting pretty full. I think I might rather have Lelouch over my last Marth slot but I will do my best to get to Kadaj someday unless somebody beats me to it.

So it ends like this... Blaziken vs Blastoise.
Come on people, vote for Blaziken!

Even if this ends in a tie between the two, I will make Blaziken first because he's dominating my poll over at ESH. My plan was to combine the votes from each poll and make whichever one people wanted most. It did surprise me though that Electabuzz was in the lead at ESH at one point though. I thought I was the only one that liked him so much :P.

Electivire over DK would be better than Electabuzz. But that's just my opinion.

Way to go, Blaziken! ;D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I see every single comment about Blaziken, but then Blastoise is winning?

So why not just say who you really voted for instead of jumping on the bandwagon?

Quote from: Aafyre on October 20, 2010, 06:54:47 PM
Even if this ends in a tie between the two, I will make Blaziken first because he's dominating my poll over at ESH.

I was gonna ask you about that, but question already answered ;)

*votes Blaziken, thus causing a tie* [censored]!! DX

Oh well, maybe combined with the votes on ESH, it'll help Blaziken win. :3


I voted for Scizor.
I'm sure Blaziken and Blastoise will be awesome too

You know who I wanted on that list? Pachirisu...

*Votes Blaziken.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segab on October 20, 2010, 07:55:24 PM
I voted for Scizor.
I'm sure Blaziken and Blastoise will be awesome too

This ^
I personally love Scizor.  It's always been one of my fave Pokemon. 


Quote from: jokekid on October 20, 2010, 09:36:10 PM
scizor is already made...(i know it looks weird but its made)

People like you piss me off.

Why don't you go tell the 30 people who made a "true" or "perfect" Shadow.

Besides, that Scizor is on Squirtle, not Falco.

I think getting pissed off about that is probably overreacting a bit Italian but I get what you're saying. Remember that Sephiroth, Gengar, Haruhi, Frog, and Voltorb had previously been made before I made my versions. I don't see anything wrong with having multiple versions of the same character honestly. Just look at all the different Clouds, Shadows, Rosalinas, and Roys we have. It gives people a choice about which version they want to use most (even if mine don't end up being any better than the original versions).