Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 15, 2011, 09:31:04 PM
yes
nope
He makes fun of it by making characters over different characters.
EG: Shadow the Kong
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


oh, i tohught that was just for fun. oh well
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 15, 2011, 10:43:56 PM #422 Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 05:32:34 PM by Calamitas
Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 15, 2011, 09:23:46 PM
hm.... you are pretty good. do you take requests?

No.
Especially not if it's Sonic or Dragonball Z characters.

Quote from: Jaklub on October 15, 2011, 09:32:32 PM
Amydorf.

That is all.

I only make that kind of hack for characters that have comparatively few hacks for them. . . >_>
And even so, Shadow the Kong is already enough for that series.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 15, 2011, 09:27:15 PM
SonicBrawler, you know he despises the Sonic series, right?

Not really the series. The games themselves can be quite fun, and the music is good.
But what the fans make of it is just horrible.
Same with Drag on ballz. Except for the "being able to be fun" part.

So what you working on now cal? :af:
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Nuke on October 17, 2011, 04:01:04 PMSo what you working on now cal? :af:
Quote from: Calamitas on October 15, 2011, 07:36:42 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What Seg said.
Aside from that, also Lust. . . and I plan on starting some blue-haired dude with shades soon.

Quote from: Calamitas on October 17, 2011, 07:12:29 PM
What Seg said.
Aside from that, also Lust. . . and I plan on starting some blue-haired dude with shades soon.

Franky?



How many blue-haired guys with shades are there?



Quote from: Calamitas on October 17, 2011, 07:12:29 PM
What Seg said.
Aside from that, also Lust. . . and I plan on starting some blue-haired dude with shades soon.
Lust, huh? I really want to see that one done.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on October 17, 2011, 07:37:53 PM
To my knowledge, 7.

Well, to my knowledge only two.
Since I already said who it isn't, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who it is.

Quote from: DrPanda on October 17, 2011, 07:59:45 PM
http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/190768d3f39a21bd6500e988be602ac71263514228_full.jpg
Enough to hinder a guess... r)

Three.
Who's that now?

Piccoloshi made my day.
Especially being a DBZA fan.
How did I get here?


Come visit my website!
(Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
Main site:
http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
http://adf.ly/3Pm28