Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

He already said (on another thread) it's MetaCloud.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sephiroth and Cloudby released!

Quote from: br3compactor on November 29, 2010, 01:55:47 PM
He already said (on another thread) it's MetaCloud.

Yes, yes I did.

Great work as always Cal!  I'd quite like to see Goron and Excalibur Sonic done.  Gorons are so cool and deserve more love T-T

Dederoth and Cloud Knight
'nuff said. I'll grab these later.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Calamitas on November 29, 2010, 06:44:12 PM
Sephiroth and Cloudby released!

Quote from: br3compactor on November 29, 2010, 01:55:47 PM
He already said (on another thread) it's MetaCloud.

Yes, yes I did.

Calmittas answer my question please >_>

Can I use Sango as a base for a sheik hack I'm going to make? Note I will be porting the model over to Sheik so I can finish my Neoxis character....

Quote from: Segtendo on November 29, 2010, 06:57:31 PM
Dederoth and Cloud KnightClouby
'nuff said. I'll grab these later.

Get the name right plz :3
I spend a whole five/ten minutes coming up with it, so please remember it. :3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 29, 2010, 07:16:02 PM
Calamitas answer my question please >_>

Can I use Sango as a base for a sheik hack I'm going to make? Note I will be porting the model over to Sheik so I can finish my Neoxis character....

You do realize that you normally ask people stuff like this via PM, and not by posting in their threads?
And to answer your question: No, I'd prefer to keep this model for Sango only.

Nice Dederoth looks sexy. :3
.......
Excalibur Sonic?
Well Then.

Good Luck. >:D

Clouby? Because he's supposed to look like Kirby?
lol I fail
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Actually decided to revive this thing... with some previews of Waka.
And a poll.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 19, 2010, 11:42:57 AM
Will he give me a death hug if I download him?

Yes. Yes, he will.

Quote from: Calamitas on January 07, 2011, 12:26:12 PM
Actually decided to revive this thing... with some previews of Waka.
And a poll.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on December 19, 2010, 11:42:57 AM
Will he give me a death hug if I download him?

Yes. Yes, he will.

Actually, I dowloaded him a while ago and I'm still fi....*starts choking*Urgh.....Melvin.......*dies*


Gots a new preview of Waka... should be done by tomorrow.
Hopefully...

Aside from that...
This is what you get when I'm bored.


Oh, and...
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 07, 2011, 03:52:48 PM
waka sama omg <3

Please keep your gratuitous japanese out of my thread, k? I have no need for something like that.