SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

good bye Sdo0m good luck with yours life
i think we all will miss you
now i can become the best PSAer : D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 01, 2011, 03:07:55 PM #4861 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 03:19:18 PM by haloedhero
Every time I see this, I get excited for you and hope it sticks. That's not to say I'm glad to see you go, of course, but if you feel, even for a little bit, like you're done with this place, getting out is probably the best move. You don't have to explain it to me.

I'd say good luck, but you don't need it. Instead, have fun. It's honestly been good to know you.

Oh, and I liked the little bounce you added to Scott's reverse entry so much that I added it to the regular one, so... thanks for that.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

September 01, 2011, 03:11:01 PM #4862 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 06:09:47 PM by Segtendo
SDo0m, you'll be in our thoughts.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Silent Doom: I read your post on the page 322, and I want to say you that it is much better that you leave this forum. You don't need to come here if you have no pleasure anymore... Besides, it will make your life (school and other things) much easier to deal with. Anyway, I wish you the best things to happen in your life and I wish you too that you succeed to become what you want too. (animating 3d is said to be much harder than 2d, I don't know to what extent though)

Finally, I want to say you (as you know it) that you do what you want, so I respect your decision, and it will always be like this, even for your future decisions here if there are ones. Goodbye Silent Doom and good continuation with your life. I won't say anything more unlike some other people, because it would probably prevent you to a certain extent to leave this place as you want. (and I don't want to be tied with something like this, it is truly not my intention)


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

D=

hate to see ya go mate... u were 1 of the best animators i looked up to, and will always ook up to as 1 of the best animators and PSA'er out here in KCMM.

then again wat am i saying, wit the way ppl act on this forum, i also get ticked off bout it and stuff that makes me want to leave also, but not every1 can just toss it aside (unless u have ADD >.>).. but ya, i kno where ya coming from man, as me being the only stage importer and stage animator (well mewtwo2000 can do that too to some extent). anyways SDOOM... good luck in life, and be a family man happy with ur family!

-Demonslayerx8 (DSX8)
Stage maker/importer
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

bye SDo0m, see you in a couple weeks XD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Bye, SDoom.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

See ya, Doom. I wish we could've at least known what exactly drove you away, but school IS important (Being 17 for only a week now, I'm in the same position as you in terms of school) so it's big of you to take the time to focus on that aspect that doesn't involve pleasing a ravage fanbase of *Insert franchise here* fans.

Good luck with your bad self, Doom.

September 01, 2011, 07:37:43 PM #4868 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:41:54 PM by DARKW0lf
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! COME BACK Sdo0m

September 02, 2011, 02:26:35 AM #4869 Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:28:35 AM by Ulala
I don't want this to be a sad farewell, so I've prepared something in your honor~

Brace yourself...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ulala on September 02, 2011, 02:26:35 AM
I don't want this to be a sad farewell, so I've prepared something in your honor~

Brace yourself...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Life is way more important of hacks, if you feel like stopping...well, good luck with life sir. Thank you for making some epic PSAs.
I hope you'll be back for saying hi sometimes.
Bye, Sdoom!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

He's not stopping, he's left a moment for studdy. I pretty sure it's that.

>.> Enough with the goodbyes. SDo0m, just lock your topic until further notice.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 07, 2011, 05:57:10 PM
>.> Enough with the goodbyes. SDo0m, just lock your topic until further notice.
well he hasnt been on here since he left... so its better to have a mod/admin lock it for him
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady