SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 08, 2011, 09:20:01 PM
PMed you both back.  I don't really know why I didn't do it before :-\

EDIT: Oh yeah and here's the introduction to the PSA tutorials!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqG1Y7h9n-g

Again, it's just a sort of intro to ease into PSA and test quality etc.  I'll definitely need to change quite a few things before I record the first proper tutorial.  But enjoy nonetheless XD

Write it all down in a paper to avoid the "Uhhhhh Ehhhh Ummmm". XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 08, 2011, 09:20:01 PM
PMed you both back.  I don't really know why I didn't do it before :-\

EDIT: Oh yeah and here's the introduction to the PSA tutorials!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqG1Y7h9n-g

Again, it's just a sort of intro to ease into PSA and test quality etc.  I'll definitely need to change quite a few things before I record the first proper tutorial.  But enjoy nonetheless XD

I've gotta say, your voice wasn't what I expected.... but I like it!

Quote from: Adirondack on March 08, 2011, 10:18:18 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 08, 2011, 09:20:01 PM
PMed you both back.  I don't really know why I didn't do it before :-\

EDIT: Oh yeah and here's the introduction to the PSA tutorials!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqG1Y7h9n-g

Again, it's just a sort of intro to ease into PSA and test quality etc.  I'll definitely need to change quite a few things before I record the first proper tutorial.  But enjoy nonetheless XD

I've gotta say, your voice wasn't what I expected.... but I like it!

Where are you from, sDo0m?

March 08, 2011, 10:22:23 PM #1489 Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 10:29:07 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n
UK.  London to be precise.

And a script is far too much effort.  It takes long enough making the dang vid because of how unco-operative Camstudio files were being (so I had to change to Debut but now I have to change again because the quality was horrible).  Since I don't actually use a mike, I have to add the audio ontop later.


Do your tutorials in the way you want. It is already nice of you maling tutorials, and at least, even if there are some blank moments, you're natural!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I've never heard a black person talk british. I like that accent. Sounds like my grandma's accent.

Not to offend you or anything, but I kinda loled when I saw the "episode one" part XP
I dunno, just din't expect to see that on a video tutorial X3

These will most likely out-do wackalpaka's vids, at least to those who are having trouble getting their heads around it.

lol I think the accent(And yeah, I kno that's ur natural voice XP) makes it sound somewhat epic btw @_@;

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 07, 2011, 09:42:11 PM
Quote from: Kumari sai on March 07, 2011, 09:41:04 PM
im not even a dante fan but i have to admit that looks awesome
and sorry to ask again but is cloud going to have sfx in the final version?

Hackingstar already made sfx for the current version of Cloud so yes.

haha right on.


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 09, 2011, 10:07:06 PM
First tutorial is up :) It's in the 2nd post.  Enjoy.
awesome you is a SSBB moveset maker GOD :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

First, I really have to say Bravo, as your hacks are really amazing, professional-looking and almost indistinguishable from an original character (maybe Meteorain's unusual command scheme and Limit Break not having a model change liwe WarioMan, but that's it... And they're not even actual downsides). Joe's animations look good so far (except the scarf, which is probably beta), but I can't really say much more as I never played the game.

I would just like to point out a little mistake in Cloud's PSA : during his Final Smash, its two Down Smash additional hitboxes are both positioned behind him, so the farther front explosion doesn't hit (editing subaction 60 is enough to fix it, so it's not a weird glitch).

About weird glitches, when standing in water (like at Delphino's Plaza), it's Fira turns into a neat looking water spell, which sadly still burns (but it's probably a PSA glitch as Shadow's DSmash does this too). An even more awesome one happens when a Cloud port and Ike are in the same match : Ike's Neutral B's fiery charge animation turns into a... shining pineapple ?

Quote from: Plak on March 10, 2011, 05:40:13 PM
First, I really have to say Bravo, as your hacks are really amazing, professional-looking and almost indistinguishable from an original character (maybe Meteorain's unusual command scheme and Limit Break not having a model change liwe WarioMan, but that's it... And they're not even actual downsides). Joe's animations look good so far (except the scarf, which is probably beta), but I can't really say much more as I never played the game.

I would just like to point out a little mistake in Cloud's PSA : during his Final Smash, its two Down Smash additional hitboxes are both positioned behind him, so the farther front explosion doesn't hit (editing subaction 60 is enough to fix it, so it's not a weird glitch).

About weird glitches, when standing in water (like at Delphino's Plaza), it's Fira turns into a neat looking water spell, which sadly still burns (but it's probably a PSA glitch as Shadow's DSmash does this too). An even more awesome one happens when a Cloud port and Ike are in the same match : Ike's Neutral B's fiery charge animation turns into a... shining pineapple ?

1) Trust me, there's a reason why I chose that direction scheme rather than a the control stick.  The reason is in the readme.  As for the model change, I originally wanted him to have an Ultima weapon, however that didn't work out despite trying a number of ways so I scrapped it.  That and the file size increase may have caused it to freeze.

2) About V Joe's scarf; it only has about 5 bones (due to the fact that it's Falcon's scarf extended way outwards and behind him), and the bones are also in odd places.  Removing it wouldn't look right, but it's hard to make look good really :-\

3) I actually never noticed that.  It's strange because it should hit since they're moved via X axis (which works because he's facing toward the screen).  However, I'll try Z axis as well to see if that works.

4) That's something I cannot fix.  You see, it only does that because of the particular graphics I used work.  I can't make it do certain hitbox flags when it hits the water, so it'll always be a fire hit.

5) That glitch is a bit strange.  Cloud and Ike seem to swap that external graphic.  So when Cloud does his special pineapple taunt, he will instead produce Ike's firey sword glow and vice versa for Ike.

Anyways, thank you very much for your feedback :)

Quote from: mariodk on March 10, 2011, 05:36:16 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 09, 2011, 10:07:06 PM
First tutorial is up :) It's in the 2nd post.  Enjoy.
awesome you is a SSBB moveset maker GOD :af2:

Nah, I still have a lot to learn :P But I will try my best to teach what I do know to you guys. 

What do you want the next tutorial to be?  I'll put some poll options up.

:>.>: Curses, you're better than me at PSA. :P
I'm being serious though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]