Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1784536 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1455 on: March 06, 2011, 06:50:55 AM »

Yes, please do the noob friendly part even for the video tutorials ^+^

Wackalpacka's tuts are nice, but sometimes he moves too quick and it sounds like. "okay, now we do this and that" lol and then onto the next thing with no real explanation. XP

You should be able to upload 15 minute vids btw, and if you want to add more just make it a directors account and wait a year or two lol you'll get longer than 30 minute vids.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1456 on: March 06, 2011, 04:59:32 PM »

Sorry if I'm late, but my computer broke and I hate getting on the web with my iPod. For viewtiful Joe, I think your proposed side b and down b should be changed. Projectiles are generally meant to be fast, but weak and with little hitstun with free exceptions. Voomerang seems like much. Not every psa needs samus' laser. Also Clouds meteorain was a bit broken, so if it's similar something would need to be changed. Maybe just make it almost 1:1 copy of t-link's bomb. If you can make it better and prove me wrong however, then go for it. Maybe no projectiles at all would be a decent route too, but it's your psa.

Also just keep in mind balance. Cloud was balanced compared to most psa's, and was much moreso than shadow, but he still easily topped normal characters. Don't be afraid to give him nerfs. I don't care if he would belong in the Ganandorf tier if he is fun.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Kumari sai
    Mega Kitten

no love for the mau5

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1457 on: March 06, 2011, 06:16:15 PM »

^ really, because i think the down b is great, and i think cloud is pretty balanced

question: is the final version of cloud going to have sfx?

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1458 on: March 06, 2011, 06:26:16 PM »

Down B is fine. You have to factor in that the meteors don't link, don't KO, and take time to summon.

At best, it's a "get outta that space" type of move.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1459 on: March 06, 2011, 06:40:08 PM »

Meteorian is like a defensive move, excellent and super mega broken against CPU, but a little useless against a player, is easy to interrupt, dodge and predictable, you can even perfect shield one and roll out of the meteor rain.
    A weird think about this, Lvl 9 CPUs always were hit with the fireball, and with meteorian, now, they perfect shield both ALL HITS...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1460 on: March 07, 2011, 12:29:09 AM »

@EnigmaticSpirit

I was thinking about making the Voomerang not chargable and in the end I decided that I wouldn't.  However, the stronger version of the Voomerange will be usable in the VFX mode.

As for the Shocking Pink you COMPLETELY misinterpretted what I said XD. I said that it was structured like Meteorain (he has a wait period then depending on which direction you press the bomb is kicked in that direction).  Apart from that it's not like Meteorain at all.  Did you think bombs would just rain from the sky?  Cuz that's stupid and makes no sense XP. all he does is kick a bomb and do 8%

As for using Toon Link's bomb, that's out of the question.  I used it in V.Joe V1 and the result was ugly as hell.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1461 on: March 07, 2011, 02:31:27 PM »

Apologies for double posting, but I have two things:

1) Here's an animation preview of Viewtiful Joe's V2 moveset.  It only shows off a few of the animations and there has been very little PSA work done (Note: The F Tilt has very little knockback for a specific reason).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Df-_ovYvM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Df-_ovYvM</a>

2) Something occurred to me that Dante from Devil May Cry would be a badass moveset to do.  I was just watching this video of him in MvC3 thinking "my god how awesomely diverse, flashy and fun this character would be to make".  So I may add him to my list of future PSAs.  However, he wouldn't be done for a while (since I still have Joe, Deadpool and Black Knight to do). 

Here's the vid I'm talking about:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGlOPWhvH9A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGlOPWhvH9A</a>

Kumari sai
    Mega Kitten

no love for the mau5

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1462 on: March 07, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »

im not even a dante fan but i have to admit that looks awesome
    and sorry to ask again but is cloud going to have sfx in the final version?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1463 on: March 07, 2011, 02:42:11 PM »

im not even a dante fan but i have to admit that looks awesome
    and sorry to ask again but is cloud going to have sfx in the final version?

Hackingstar already made sfx for the current version of Cloud so yes.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #1464 on: March 07, 2011, 02:42:23 PM »

Apologies for double posting, but I have two things:

1) Here's an animation preview of Viewtiful Joe's V2 moveset.  It only shows off a few of the animations and there has been very little PSA work done (Note: The F Tilt has very little knockback for a specific reason).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Df-_ovYvM

2) Something occurred to me that Dante from Devil May Cry would be a badass moveset to do.  I was just watching this video of him in MvC3 thinking "my god how awesomely diverse, flashy and fun this character would be to make".  So I may add him to my list of future PSAs.  However, he wouldn't be done for a while (since I still have Joe, Deadpool and Black Knight to do). 

Here's the vid I'm talking about:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGlOPWhvH9A&feature=related

Oh please, yes! Make a Dante PSA! I will love you forever and ever! Happy Face

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1465 on: March 07, 2011, 03:00:49 PM »

I'm kinda trying to weigh up the possibilities.  He'd be over Ike and use your vertex BY so he'd be portable to any character!  Not to mention that Ike has a nice large file size limit.  However, he doesn't have a great number of external gfx models (3 excluding the sword glow) and Dante will definitely rely heavily on external gfx.  Not only that, but I'm almost spoiled for choice when it comes to moves XD He has so many badass moves that it'll be hard picking just a few.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1466 on: March 07, 2011, 03:12:53 PM »

I gotta problem :l I cant find fitike.pac on the data partition...

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1467 on: March 07, 2011, 03:15:33 PM »

I gotta problem :l I cant find fitike.pac on the data partition...

This isn't the right thread to askf or that.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1468 on: March 07, 2011, 11:10:10 PM »

Yeah Naru you do constantly forget that this is MY topic and not a help topic.  And all I can say is that you're probably not looking hard enough or in the wrong place.

Anyways, why has no one given me constructive feedback on Joe yet?  It's kinda bugging me.  Y'all swarm like flies with Cloud, but have nothing to say about the project that I actually care about Undecided I put up a video preview hours ago and only got 3 comments on the vid and nothing from you guys @.@

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1469 on: March 08, 2011, 12:57:40 AM »

Well, about Joe, I think you're on the right track with animations... Although I would have to know how he plays for me to judge him properly, I do main him in MvC3 (although I suck at that game)...

Say... Have you thought about somehow adding that move he can do in the air? You know, mashing an attack button in the air, then he does a bunch of attacks as you keep mashing it... Although I'm not sure how it would work in Brawl, low hitstun and all.

Anyway, I am looking forward to this.
    Also, about Dante, a friend of mine says he wants to work on a few animations for him... Not sure how many, but he's pretty good.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Pages:  1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: