SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 07, 2011, 08:22:17 PM
Not touching Spidey.  Can't be asked.  Heck, I haven't even played as him in a while.  End of story.  I MAY make some tweaks when DSX8 fixes and releases his MvC3 model, but even then it's about a 1% chance because there are lots of factors:

- Do I even at all feel in the mood to work on PSA?
- Do I have a lot of schoolwork to tend to?
- Do I want to meet up with friends?
- Am I doing a load of co-curricular stuff at school (drama, choir etc)?

And so on...

I haven't made any progress on Blade or Zero.  As I said before, I've been busy with the above.  And if I did, I would post here.  There is zero point in saying "Hey SDo0m, how's progress on X PSA going?"  Because it's a waste of your time and mine. 
I didn't know you had said you were busy with life, 'cause if I had known, I'd have not posted 'til you were back. I was just asking out of curiosity since I remember the Spidey talk and recolors previewed on this thread and never saw the release.

Anyways, here's a little something from me and LC:

Quote from: Albafika on November 07, 2011, 08:32:10 PM
Anyways, here's a little something from me and LC:

Those look neat!

Are they stock icons?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 07, 2011, 09:16:48 PM
Those look neat!

Are they stock icons?
Yep. I think this was the only thing missing for VJ's full replacement. :)

Those stock icons... me gusta. I just wish there were a minus version so I could use him again; he was certainly a fantastic psa (even the occasional hilarious glitches caused by the downB).

Just get to working on something whenever you feel like it man. Don't rush or force anything.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Thats why I never asked...

I actually don't even check the vault often because GOOD stuff only comes out every couple of weeks to a month.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

*gently pokes SDoom*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Kid buu now deciding to work after the replacement of my smashbros_sound.brsar
I had some custom audio on there and hadn't removed it.
Though it had worked on most other psa's. It was only a replacement for his death sounds and taunts I had done. So why it was freezing there, I really can't say.
Anyway, now using it and it's great. It's up there in my favorites.
One thing I did notice. His ^B gfx and or article what ever that was looked a bit of center. Although it's not a big problem, and you may have noticed it already.

As regards to the Up B, I noticed that for ages and it bugged the hell out of me.  I didn't bother to edit it though, since it's very finicky and I think a waste of time.  Considering it's kinda minor.

SDo0m, any idea as to why Spiderman's Neutral B makes the game lag (It normally does with more than 2 characters in a match)? How many GFX does that web uses? And if that's the reason, any way I could remove it for my own use if you don't feel like updating it?


Quote from: jokekid on November 16, 2011, 02:59:56 PM
any tekkaman blade animation previews any time soon??

What did I already say?  Previews come when they come.

THERE IS NO POINT IN ASKING

ok, how about a simple report like saying how far you are, on the last few pages there is almost no mention about him...

It's been 2 pages and I'm at EXACTLY the same point I was before, for the reasons at the top of the page.

ok, too bad... this seems to be a nice project, like all of urs ^^

Hey, so whenever you are in the mood again, which do you think you will work on next? Zero or Blade? Or something totally random? Not rushing you, hack whenever you feel like it bro. 


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.