Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1784824 times)
Master_Ryuk
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5775 on: December 29, 2011, 07:23:15 PM »

I hope you aren't planing on putting a counter in cloud's down b....

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5776 on: December 29, 2011, 07:35:41 PM »

DO IT.  COUNTER OMNI SLASH  lol

Mi$teRC
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5777 on: December 29, 2011, 07:39:50 PM »

I don't know if this has been tossed out there, but one of his taunts or victory poses could be his super awesome squat which he [borrowed] from Zack.  If it hasn't been tossed out there before, it certainly has now.

That aside, I am very much looking forward to how this iteration of Cloud works out.  I keep trying to walk away from Brawl, but hacks like these keep pulling me back in.

Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5778 on: December 29, 2011, 08:46:28 PM »

AAHH an actual victory taunt from Final Fantasy 7... i've been dying for this, i wasn't a fan of the whole entire flip the sword in the air and then put it on the back.

and why the squats!? if anything make it one of your secret taunts this makes more sense =3

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5779 on: December 30, 2011, 01:32:34 AM »

Please bring back the pineapple taunt!!!!!!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5780 on: December 30, 2011, 02:38:18 AM »

I hope you aren't planing on putting a counter in cloud's down b....

Mario Facepalm Really dude?  Is it so hard to look at the OP and actually READ THE PLANNED MOVESET (well it's 2nd post technically but still).  It makes you look less silly.

Of course I'm not doing a counter for the Down B.  Not only would it be stupid and non canon and not contribute anything to Cloud's moveset, but it wouldn't make sense to the rest of the moveset considering all that not only I've been saying and previewing about the moveset but what others have too.

@Ultraxwing

Lol I wasn't talking about the squats.  I was talking about the one where he punches the air the spins his sword.  Though they could probably work well as one of his taunts (I remember RED NINJA did them for his Cloud edits).

And Pineapple taunt is V1 exclusive (I.e. It won't return).  I probably won't have enough graphic models anyway.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5781 on: December 30, 2011, 03:43:10 AM »

Kid buu kirby hat model is done:

but texture still needs work so it colour fits more kirby
    i will send it to you so you can update kid buu pack with this hat

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5782 on: December 30, 2011, 03:50:25 AM »

Maybe for the D air you could do a simple sword smash down with some starting lag (kinda similar to what Ike already has, but with your own animations).

Also squats would be pretty awesome. In Crisis Core Zach did them like a boss.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5783 on: December 30, 2011, 05:40:27 AM »

Mario Facepalm Really dude?  Is it so hard to look at the OP and actually READ THE PLANNED MOVESET (well it's 2nd post technically but still).  It makes you look less silly.

Of course I'm not doing a counter for the Down B.  Not only would it be stupid and non canon and not contribute anything to Cloud's moveset, but it wouldn't make sense to the rest of the moveset considering all that not only I've been saying and previewing about the moveset but what others have too.

@Ultraxwing

Lol I wasn't talking about the squats.  I was talking about the one where he punches the air the spins his sword.  Though they could probably work well as one of his taunts (I remember RED NINJA did them for his Cloud edits).

And Pineapple taunt is V1 exclusive (I.e. It won't return).  I probably won't have enough graphic models anyway.
    Lol, didn't know it was in the op, and the counter thing was a joke/reference to a PSA time when every PSA had a counter

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5784 on: December 30, 2011, 06:02:10 AM »

Lol, didn't know it was in the op, and the counter thing was a joke/reference to a PSA time when every PSA had a counter

Movesets are ALWAYS in the OP broski.  I've been doing it practically since I joined KC-MM Tongue

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5785 on: December 30, 2011, 07:46:53 AM »

Squats are a Zack thing, though. Cloud only ever does them once in FFVII when he's forced to compete in a Gym, really. It wouldn't fit, in my opinion.

Lol I wasn't talking about the squats.  I was talking about the one where he punches the air the spins his sword.  Though they could probably work well as one of his taunts (I remember RED NINJA did them for his Cloud edits).
    Squats could fit in if they're added as a secret taunt (Like the pineapple one was), in my opinion. And yes, RED NINJA's Cloud has them.
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:51:41 AM by Albafika » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5786 on: December 30, 2011, 02:14:18 PM »

Quick update to Kid Buu that includes the kirby hat by MarioDK.  That's literally all there was though.

And yeah I was thinking that the squats would probably work for a secret taunt Albafika.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #5787 on: December 30, 2011, 04:06:17 PM »

I really like the kirby hat its awsome. And btw Nice cloud preview

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #5788 on: December 31, 2011, 04:34:56 AM »

I really like the kirby hat its awsome. And btw Nice cloud preview

Yeah, though it's a bit of a shame that editing the texture causes some odd shader problems (that's what MarioDK was telling me).

As for Cloud, thank you.  I saw that there was a new model released and it's the exact model I was looking for (minus the bandages on the sword).  However, there are a few problems with it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24468&Moderated=All&facebook=true

1) It looks really blocky ingame and in later versions of Brawlbox.  In 0.63, it looks smooth and nice.
    2) Shader/lighting is really odd and bright.  DSX8's KH Cloud also has this problem.  As a result it makes the texture look odd too.
    3) The rig overall is very solid.  However, there are two issues.  One is that the cloth hanging on his left leg isn't rigged to anything and is very stiff.  It should be rigged to LSune01N and LTare01N.  The second is that the shoulder pad on his left shoulder doesn't move with the LShoulderN like it does in the vertex.

However, I'm still hyping for Mastaklo's Cloud XD

---

EDIT:  And then right after I make this comment, the legend known as Mastaklo releases his Cloud Grin

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24470&Moderated=All&facebook=true
    « Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:10:43 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #5789 on: December 31, 2011, 06:11:47 AM »

Hm... That Cloud still has rigging issues, and no additional expressions...

The issues are with his shoulder, and neck... And like many other rigs, no finger rigging...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Pages:  1 ... 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: