The Doctor's Creations... I'm done...

Started by DrPanda, October 16, 2010, 02:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll is boring...

Boring option 1
2 (6.1%)
Boring option 2
0 (0%)
Slightly more interesting option
6 (18.2%)
Exciting but possibly deadly option
16 (48.5%)
I don't like options
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

December 08, 2010, 09:46:34 PM #60 Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 09:48:16 PM by diegoforfun
wow!!!!
i'm a relly big fan of SF4, i made some mods for this game and i can say:
that ibuki is just amazing!!!!!
Juri would be so cool!!!
I have all of the sf4 and ssf4 textures here(any file extension that you want) if you wanna some help on them i can send you.
keep it up!

Wow...I've discovered your thread just today...and I was OVERWHELMED by the number of amazing hacks O_O

You, sir, are amazing :D



Thank you everyone, I'm glad you like my creations :af:

@Diego: Funnily enough, I was thinking about doing Juri later on, but I think someone is already working on her... So I'll leave it for a while and see ;)

oh i see bro =D
so lets wait to see xD
but anyway if you need any texture from Sf4 and SSF4 do not hesitate to Pm me ;)
see ya

Holy crap!

this is the best Ibuki ever!

Awesome..........*dies*

Quote from: DrPanda on December 09, 2010, 12:47:51 PM
Funnily enough, I was thinking about doing Juri later on, but I think someone is already working on her... So I'll leave it for a while and see ;)

I think that it would be sick if you could do Juri over someone like ZSS, but I understand if someone else is working on her.

Anyway, what do plan on working on next?  Are you going to do Dimentio over Ness/Lucas, seeing as he was the runner-up in the poll, or are you gonna surprise us with something else?  I don't mean to be annoying, but after seeing how well Ibuki turned out, I'm really excited for your next hack!

About half way through doing Ibuki, I started working on Ragna The Bloodedge. That will probably be the next one I release ;D

Since that poll has finished, I came up with a lot of ideas for hacks... So I'm not sure what sure what I will do after Ragna :-\ But Dimentio is being worked on aswell...Slowly
Honsetly, I will probably end up doing most of the hacks I put in that poll, at some point... but my releases will be (even) slower at this time of year.

Quote from: DrPanda on December 12, 2010, 04:01:20 AM
About half way through doing Ibuki, I started working on Ragna The Bloodedge. That will probably be the next one I release ;D

Since that poll has finished, I came up with a lot of ideas for hacks... So I'm not sure what sure what I will do after Ragna :-\ But Dimentio is being worked on aswell...Slowly
Honsetly, I will probably end up doing most of the hacks I put in that poll, at some point... but my releases will be (even) slower at this time of year.


RAGNA!?!?!  That's awesome!  He's my main in BB:CS, so hearing that your working on him is like music to my ears :happy:

Also, I completely understand if your hacks take time.  This is a pretty stressful time of year :laugh:


Quote from: Hollow on December 12, 2010, 05:09:19 AM
Isn't there a PSA for him out there too?


Yeah, but it was made a while ago and doesn't follow the source material that much.  It's really just Ike with a few Dark attacks and some altered specials.

Here's a vid of the most recent version (I think.  There may be other, later ones out there.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBrbhWkr8nw&feature=related

There is a quite few Blazblue and Guilty Gear hacks I would like to do...
I desperately want to do Taokaka and possibly Nu from Blazblue, And I want to do Sol and Jam from Guilty gear.
But with the exception of Sol, there isn't really a decent base character to put them on :-\

...And that Psa doesn't match Ragna much at all :P

December 12, 2010, 06:42:09 PM #71 Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 06:45:35 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: DrPanda on December 12, 2010, 06:36:32 PM
There is a quite few Blazblue and Guilty Gear hacks I would like to do...
I desperately want to do Taokaka and possibly Nu from Blazblue, And I want to do Sol and Jam from Guilty gear.
But with the exception of Sol, there isn't really a decent base character to put them on :-\

...And that Psa doesn't match Ragna much at all :P

I know that Rydia requested Lambda-11 over Peach/Zelda, so you're not the only one who wants some of these characters :laugh:

As for the others, I really can't think of who Tao and Jam would go over.  No character is really 'built" like Tao, and I'm not sure if anyone could get any of the girls hairstyles to match Jam's.

Zelda might work for Lambda/Nu but what could you make the blades out of?

Toakaka might work over Marth. The head could easily be made into a hood and I could use his sheath for the tail... But there isn't really anything I could make her hair out of :(

Jam would be overall pretty easy, but I know what you mean about the hair. That would be the only difficulty.

(Fun fact: I have only ever played Blazblue once :P)

Quote from: DrPanda on December 12, 2010, 06:53:38 PM
Zelda might work for Lambda/Nu but what could you make the blades out of?

Toakaka might work over Marth. The head could easily be made into a hood and I could use his sheath for the tail... But there isn't really anything I could make her hair out of :(

Jam would be overall pretty easy, but I know what you mean about the hair. That would be the only difficulty.

(Fun fact: I have only ever played Blazblue once :P)

Rydia suggested using Peach/Zelda's dress to make the floating blades.  She also said that she would be making a motion file for Lambda-11 if it was ever done.

I'm not really "feeling" Tao over Marth, but I suppose that there really aren't any better options.

That is a good idea for the blades although they would be flat.

And without a Psa, Tao over marth would suck I admit :(

...Atleast Sol is doable ;D