Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Quote from: Fliptocat on December 11, 2010, 07:23:08 PM
Update. I haven't really done all that much, admittedly. I was mainly working on the Xemnas PSA for Aafyre's vertex, so I guess I'm changing the thread title to "Fliptocat's PSAs".  I'll post Xemnas updates here now.
K.

December 12, 2010, 12:31:39 AM #61 Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 03:17:41 AM by Fliptocat
All right, I've got some new pics coming in. Check the original post in a bit for them.

Once this is finished, let's see how Xemnas vs. Sora turns out. :rage:

EDIT: Ah, it's blizzard-weather outside, which means I'll have quite a bit of time to work on it. (if the power doesn't go out. The lights have been flashing  out though....)
I'm making relatively good progress here. I've finished all of the aerials except for D-Air, which is currently in the testing phase. Down tilt might be hard (or impossible) for me to do though.....

Quote from: Fliptocat on December 12, 2010, 12:31:39 AM
All right, I've got some new pics coming in. Check the original post in a bit for them.

Once this is finished, let's see how Xemnas vs. Sora turns out. :rage:

EDIT: Ah, it's blizzard-weather outside, which means I'll have quite a bit of time to work on it. (if the power doesn't go out. The lights have been flashing  out though....)
I'm making relatively good progress here. I've finished all of the aerials except for D-Air, which is currently in the testing phase. Down tilt might be hard (or impossible) for me to do though.....
Cool! I'm stuck in a serious downpour. It's a good thing my earphones drown out outside sound cause it sounds like a bunch of people keep falling against the glass and panels. It's so drab.

^That's too bad. Hey, would you like to test what I have done with Xemnas?



^Thanks! I think I put a bit more effort into him than my other PSA. I hope he's popular when I release him.


^Thanks! I updated the OP with pics for the D-Air and fully charged neutral B.

Excuse me Flipocat, but your doing this exactly like Aafyre's Moveset idea, right?

Well, he said this.


Forward Tilt
Basically the same as Wolf's, just with his two laser beam swords.

Up Tilt
Falco has a nice looking one. Again, just add his laser swords.

You did Falco's side tilt, and Wolf's Up tilt. I don't know it you meant to do that.

Quote from: songeflemy on December 13, 2010, 03:42:42 AM
Excuse me Flipocat, but your doing this exactly like Aafyre's Moveset idea, right?

Well, he said this.


Forward Tilt
Basically the same as Wolf's, just with his two laser beam swords.

Up Tilt
Falco has a nice looking one. Again, just add his laser swords.

You did Falco's side tilt, and Wolf's Up tilt. I don't know it you meant to do that.
I don't think he looked at Aafyre's move set ideas. If he did I think he had some opinions to it.

Quote from: Ichig0 on December 13, 2010, 03:44:24 AM
Quote from: songeflemy on December 13, 2010, 03:42:42 AM
Excuse me Flipocat, but your doing this exactly like Aafyre's Moveset idea, right?

Well, he said this.


Forward Tilt
Basically the same as Wolf's, just with his two laser beam swords.

Up Tilt
Falco has a nice looking one. Again, just add his laser swords.

You did Falco's side tilt, and Wolf's Up tilt. I don't know it you meant to do that.
I don't think he looked at Aafyre's move set ideas. If he did I think he had some opinions to it.

On the OP:

(Vertex and moveset ideas by Aafyre)

Oh, I just mixed the names up. I'm an idiot, I know. And yeah, I'm follow Aafyre's ideas for the most part.


Just got done glancing over your progress. It looks really good, it reminds me of KH XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo