Fliptocat's PSA's! All projects temporarily suspended. :/

Started by Fliptocat, November 15, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want next?

Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
9 (33.3%)
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie)
13 (48.1%)
Zack Fair (Final Fantasy)
5 (18.5%)
Something else (Specify in post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

November 25, 2010, 12:00:54 AM #30 Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 12:05:27 AM by Fliptocat
 :happy:
That's a lot of ideas, thanks! I'll try and get some more work done on this!
I'm gonna go check out SSF2 for a bit so I can better see how to use these.

Here's the link to the actual demos: http://www.mcleodgaming.com/games.php completely free and COMPLETELY BADA**!!!!! Too bad HI isn't part of the character list. He kicks a** big time.

Alright, I'm making progress. Flash step and the jumping up smash are nearing completion, and I think I'll use that charging flash attack for down B. Although I think I made him jump a little too high on the up smash.

Quote from: Fliptocat on November 30, 2010, 02:46:23 AM
Alright, I'm making progress. Flash step and the jumping up smash are nearing completion, and I think I'll use that charging flash attack for down B. Although I think I made him jump a little too high on the up smash.
No jump is too high as long as it does what it does. Maybe you can make him take damage depending on the charge level. I'm likin' this :3

^ I think he takes enough damage when he's in the air.  >D
Although I think I'll have him take damage when he charges his flash and his sword throw. I'm also going to try to figure out how to change the direction of the sword as you throw it. Also, I think I have an idea for the FS.  ;)

Quote from: Fliptocat on November 30, 2010, 03:15:18 AM
^ I think he takes enough damage when he's in the air.  >D
Although I think I'll have him take damage when he charges his flash and his sword throw. I'm also going to try to figure out how to change the direction of the sword as you throw it. Also, I think I have an idea for the FS.  ;)
Oh, what's that?

^That's a secret.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 30, 2010, 04:05:28 AM #37 Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:36:59 AM by Ichig0
Quote from: Fliptocat on November 30, 2010, 03:51:52 AM
^That's a secret.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well that seems a little drab. How about he jumps up to the right/left edge of the stage(depends where he faces since he goes backwards), points his sword towards the stage and fires off multiple bullets of light like in the image at the stage and basically blowing it up, killing anybody caught in the cascade of light instantly.

^Wow, overkill. I'm likin' it. I'll see what I can do.

Yeah. Once this is done I'll have 2 awesome PSAs to play with. ShadowMarth and (Shiner?)Marth.

^Thanks. Hey, what GFX do you think would work well with the final smash? And when he jumps back, should he backflip?

Maybe either #6F, #71, big #4As, or big #73s(with #82 trailing behind it like a comet tail) and #70 and/or #47 could be in front of Marth as he shoots, and at the end the stage blows up with a huge #65. Here's the visual dictionary for what I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-mwMQQHDn0

All right, I'll get started on that. Thanks for the help.

Quote from: Fliptocat on December 04, 2010, 03:46:20 AM
All right, I'll get started on that. Thanks for the help.
;) Love to keep helping. you give me Marth's original texture and I can make you a texture for Marth. What are you wanting to call him when you're done?

December 05, 2010, 05:28:44 AM #44 Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 05:30:43 AM by Fliptocat
I was thinking Shine Marth (Much better than Marth PSA LOL). Plus there's a ShadowMarth so why not a shine one? I can PM you the textures, and thanks.

EDIT: Wait, do you want the .pcs, or image files?