Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

If there's any other games I'm interested in modding, they're definitely not Nintendo games.

looks like "Brawl"Box is beeing the strongest hacker tool the world have ever seen lol.
hope 3ds hacking is possible soon - Im sure 3DS games are using brres files too

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 01, 2013, 07:09:39 PM
looks like "Brawl"Box is beeing the strongest hacker tool the world have ever seen lol.
hope 3ds hacking is possible soon - Im sure 3DS games are using brres files too


Progress on 3DS hacking has been very little.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Heard fpk and got overly excited.
These fpks have TXDs inside them but I never managed to view them.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ob2l4swf110vvg0/FPKs%20with%20TXDs.zip

Quote from: SuperrSonic on July 01, 2013, 08:05:40 PM
Heard fpk and got overly excited.
These fpks have TXDs inside them but I never managed to view them.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ob2l4swf110vvg0/FPKs%20with%20TXDs.zip
are fpk for games like Tatsunoko vs Capcom?
because that game would be epic to hack

Quote from: Mr.MW on July 01, 2013, 09:15:17 PM
are fpk for games like Tatsunoko vs Capcom?
because that game would be epic to hack
yeah, games like Tatsunoko vs Capcom... Naruto... Castlevania Judgement, etc etc
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

*offtopi*
if they are convertible, it shouldnt take long to hack those games
a lot can be done with riivo
the first model i would import would be lucario over ryu

inb4pplmakemegamanxoverzeroforTvC

i can see it happening, even if volnut is already playable .-.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Mr.MW on July 01, 2013, 09:35:07 PM
or importing zero animations into brawl via fpk chro's?
the characters in that game dont use CHR0's.. they use .mot files.. which still isnt even figured out at all lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

stahp

put the train back on the tracks people

Quote from: DSX8-sama on July 01, 2013, 09:33:13 PM
inb4pplmakemegamanxoverzeroforTvC

i can see it happening, even if volnut is already playable .-.
MvC3 SD?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


so BJ, I never gawt your answer :3
would you like to implament the HAL Labs format into Brbx??

if so, whould you like to keep it stable Melee local or buggy game global??

what's buggy about the global format?
the parser can mistake a root structure's type for another type.

structuring info can be found in the DOL which can validate the file's layout.
but I have yet to really look into that :P

would you like me to invite you to the convo over at SWF?? :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2013, 06:38:45 PM
If there's any other games I'm interested in modding, they're definitely not Nintendo games.

That's the answer.

So no.

July 01, 2013, 11:23:36 PM #14849 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:32:35 PM by DarkPika
Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2013, 11:12:02 PM
That's the answer.

So no.
oh I didn't know...
I don't consider myself when writing programs sooooooo... :P

well in any case, that's good news for me ^_^


EDIT:
lol I mean I do consider myself, just not in terms of how I feel... :P
I mean that as in I have 5 programs to work on, so I can only work on 1 to 3 at a time.
(I work on the program I'm actively thinking about)

EDIT 2:
lol I just realized, I have yet to move FSYS files to the archive section XDD

I do wish though that you would support as much as possible. :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.