Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 10, 2011, 03:26:54 AM
What does BJ means by 'the importer is still not flawless'? Is it something that has to do with the shading?

RTB had to manually edit the objects to import the Kit Ballard and Heavy models. However, this fix doesn't work with some other models he's tried importing. He's working on figuring out why it doesn't work for other models, like Flandre. :/

Sorry to say I haven't been practicing with Blender...mainly cause I have no confidence...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Okay... sorry for coming off as so impatient... All I wanted to know is if it's possible to convert Blender files to DAE's.

Hey Rtb? May I ask you a Gmod question about Kit via pm?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



who needs Vertexs now then we can get this :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 10, 2011, 04:44:31 AM
who needs Vertexs now then we can get this :D

Don't be a fool!

This way, if we learn to model, we can make our own models!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I already did a model of my own in 3ds Max and believe me, the legs aren't at the same place (it is walking), so I think I'll have to take R.O.B to be replaced by that robot I made because of its circular bottoms...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


. . .

You know i know their is a vertex of her already, but is it possible to import Melee Zelda and put here over Brawl Zelda?

Also, that Kit Ballard is perfect. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on October 10, 2011, 06:19:11 AM
Also, that Kit Ballard is perfect. :3
not quite. I'm sure there's some flexing issues (look at her knee in the Moon photo)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 10, 2011, 06:36:37 AM
not quite. I'm sure there's some flexing issues (look at her knee in the Moon photo)
Well all i know is, u see pics of her over ZSS and in brawl, but their is a little problem that needs fixing.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Velen on October 10, 2011, 05:04:18 AM
Don't be a fool!

This way, if we learn to model, we can make our own models!

That's actually what he was sayin'. Read it again: "Who needs vertexing now"
Also I'm sure you'll learn in no time. It's easy! :)

That aside, you guys are doin' great!
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

was my last post replied to last night??
I can't seem to find it >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Velen on October 10, 2011, 05:04:18 AM
Don't be a fool!

This way, if we learn to model, we can make our own models!

just as how lucario would say huh? XD


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

RTB is testing one of my models, rigged with Snake's bones, but I still don't know if it works... No parts of the skeleton were deleted, but some bones were movied slightly to make them fit inside the model. Anyways, it should work since it's not a big move and the fact that no parts of the skeleton were deleted. I can't wait for the results (if it works, of course)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(