Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 639 640 641 [642] 643 644 645 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3858773 times)
Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~
Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9615 on: April 09, 2012, 10:56:04 PM »

... sounds like something out of a Mario game.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9616 on: April 09, 2012, 10:57:37 PM »

... sounds like something out of a Mario game.

lol, now that I read it again, it does. Im srs here

BigOto2
    Advanced Kitten

Working on Lunar Spaceway (MKWii custom track)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9617 on: April 09, 2012, 10:58:35 PM »

I've got you covered, at least as far as a MKWii sky which goes from daytime to evening to nighttime, and lightning that strikes on Lap 3! Smiley

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9618 on: April 09, 2012, 10:59:10 PM »

I've got you covered, at least as far as a MKWii sky which goes from daytime to evening to nighttime, and lightning that strikes on Lap 3! Smiley

Swag! Awesome Face

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9619 on: April 09, 2012, 11:03:56 PM »

Well I have 1 small request now.
    Somebody make a dynamic stage with tons of dynamic animations and dynamicness!
    Make:
    Shapeshifting hills! (SHP0)
    Moving platforms! (CHR0)
    Meteors and moving water! (SRT0)
    Flashing signs! (PAT0)
    Buildings that dis/appear for no reason! (VIS0)
    Something that changes colors for no sudden reason! (CLR0)
    indeed sounds like a mario stage... sounds like a challenge actually for stage makers! o.o

lets see... Orbital Rings uses SRT0, CHR0, VIS0, AND CLR0... i could do something with SRT0... not sure wat tho... moving cobwebs? idk lol

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9620 on: April 09, 2012, 11:06:37 PM »

indeed sounds like a mario stage... sounds like a challenge actually for stage makers! o.o

lets see... Orbital Rings uses SRT0, CHR0, VIS0, AND CLR0... i could do something with SRT0... not sure wat tho... moving cobwebs? idk lol
    werent you working on a monster hunter tri stage where you were trying to make the tentacles of the monster move?

maybe it was someone else.  I think they were trying to make the moving tentacles do damage to the players...
    Is that possible now or something
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:14:12 PM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9621 on: April 09, 2012, 11:16:56 PM »

werent you working on a monster hunter tri stage where you were trying to make the tentacles of the monster move?

maybe it was someone else.  I think they were trying to make the moving tentacles do damage to the players...
    Is that possible now or something
    ah ur talking about my ghost ship with a giant kraken attacking it... yeah not done yet... i want to give it hitboxes, but cant do that till .rel files r figured out for stages

Manki
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9622 on: April 09, 2012, 11:25:19 PM »

If  you want huge models containing every files type, il post a MP9 file here,over 5 megabyte goodness.
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:26:24 PM by Manki » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9623 on: April 09, 2012, 11:29:35 PM »

Well considering I don't do much else but animate characters....

This brawlbox serves its purpose, but I think I'll stick with .65c.

Reason being is that .66 seems mad cluttered and yeah... the of viewer space kinda sucks but its not enough to rage about when .65c is still around. Is there supposed to be something in that gigantic empty space at the right of the key frame panel? Cause right now it just looks empty to me...

I actually prefered the play/next etc buttons on the bottom and the key frames on the side... What was the issue that required that to be moved?

All in all unless this BB can display hitboxes (I haven't checked yet) like .64 could, then I think I'll stick with my .65/64 combo of Brawl Boxes for animations.

Also... what was the point in moving the animations from the left to the right (and the reverse for bones)? It doesn't seem to serve a purpose tbh.

So for someone like me who only animates characters... this BB isn't very useful. Unless there is something I'm missing of course.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9624 on: April 09, 2012, 11:33:26 PM »

First off, thanks for the release! Your work is highly appreciated! Now then, hope this helps.

Got this error when attempting to preview a model:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: ptr.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: ptr
       at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.GetDelegat eForFunctionPointer(IntPtr ptr, Type t)
       at BrawlLib.OpenGL.wGlContext.glActiveTexture(GLMultiTextureTarget texture)
       at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0PolygonNode.Rende r(GLContext ctx)
       at BrawlLib.SSBB.ResourceNodes.MDL0Node.Render(GLContext ctx)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ModelPanel.OnRender()
       at BrawlLib.OpenGL.GLPanel.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandli ng(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow. OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow. WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17379 built by: FXBETAREL
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    BrawlBox
        Assembly Version: 0.66.4482.30550
        Win32 Version: 0.66.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Beast/Gaming/Brawl/Brawlbox%20v0.66/BrawlBox.exe
    BrawlLib
        Assembly Version: 0.13.4482.30542
        Win32 Version: 0.13.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Beast/Gaming/Brawl/Brawlbox%20v0.66/BrawlLib.DLL
    System.Windows.Forms
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    Accessibility
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    System.Design
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll
    System.Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

I can send you the models I was attempting to open if it'll help.

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9625 on: April 09, 2012, 11:34:14 PM »

I guess I should say this:

I'd like to appologize about my innitial reaction to 0.66. Part of it was I was really grogy from waking up too early.. Anyways.. Still wasn't called for by me and I'm sorry. I do know you work hard on this stuff and it's cool to see advancements. It did open my eyes how ever that I'm getting stuck in a very bad rut and I need to expand away from Brawl and go onto som'in even larger. I do wish you the best of luck though.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9626 on: April 09, 2012, 11:35:31 PM »

Also... what was the point in moving the animations from the left to the right (and the reverse for bones)? It doesn't seem to serve a purpose tbh.

So for someone like me who only animates characters... this BB isn't very useful. Unless there is something I'm missing of course.
    ^ Actually, I find the bones on the right fits more as it gives them more space to be selected. Animations didn't really need the space they had. I find this one good for animating, and I agree the most notable change for me have been the play thingy being moved to the top. Still, not that big of a deal.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9627 on: April 10, 2012, 12:06:38 AM »

Look, I'll try to fix up the empty space at the bottom of the viewer. But there still needs to be room for the keyframe viewer eventually. I'll think of some room-conservative way to add it...

Well considering I don't do much else but animate characters....

This brawlbox serves its purpose, but I think I'll stick with .65c.

Reason being is that .66 seems mad cluttered and yeah... the of viewer space kinda sucks but its not enough to rage about when .65c is still around. Is there supposed to be something in that gigantic empty space at the right of the key frame panel? Cause right now it just looks empty to me...

I actually prefered the play/next etc buttons on the bottom and the key frames on the side... What was the issue that required that to be moved?

All in all unless this BB can display hitboxes (I haven't checked yet) like .64 could, then I think I'll stick with my .65/64 combo of Brawl Boxes for animations.

So for someone like me who only animates characters... this BB isn't very useful.

this BB isn't very useful

Im srs here srs is the only thing I have to say
    How about I just leave you to coding the program?
    Considering this revision was specifically made for animations...

I guess I should say this:

I'd like to appologize about my innitial reaction to 0.66. Part of it was I was really grogy from waking up too early.. Anyways.. Still wasn't called for by me and I'm sorry. I do know you work hard on this stuff and it's cool to see advancements. It did open my eyes how ever that I'm getting stuck in a very bad rut and I need to expand away from Brawl and go onto som'in even larger. I do wish you the best of luck though.

And I wish you luck in whatever you're going to do.

diedhammer98
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9628 on: April 10, 2012, 12:09:43 AM »

Your Newset Brawlbox is useful!
    I Like your new Model viewer! It looks little more better.
    It helped me to make Hammer Bro Blinking.
    « Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:13:20 AM by diedhammer98 » Logged

SOJ
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9629 on: April 10, 2012, 12:18:41 AM »

It seems like the new BrawlBox throws a fit when there are Static (empty) models in the scene you are trying to preview.  Normally that's not too much of an issue because why would you want to edit a model with no polygons?  But this becomes an issue when trying to edit MiscData[2] for stage collisions.  Since it has to render ALL the models in the ARC file, it will try and render the Static models and throw an error so I won't be able to edit collisions.

Pages:  1 ... 639 640 641 [642] 643 644 645 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: