Okami has MDL0 files! Possibly CHR0 files, as welL!

Started by ForOhFor Error, January 01, 2011, 10:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Seventh strike is four models showing anything.
1. The blade
2. The asterisk shaped piece within the ring
3. The ring around the asterisk
4. The 7 pieces protruding from the ring

And the green blade I've found, but not fixed yet (5 models yet again)

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 08, 2011, 04:21:45 AM
Seventh strike is four models showing anything.
1. The blade
2. The asterisk shaped piece within the ring
3. The ring around the asterisk
4. The 7 pieces protruding from the ring

And the green blade I've found, but not fixed yet (5 models yet again)

I just tried to replace wolf's blaster with the glaive, it doesn't appear in bb D:

I'll try it with link's sword and see if that works.

Hmm... the first and fourth model I might be able to replace the polygons with the blade and hilt or something? lol

well im now workin on my own Okami stage... man i love u 404 for ur brres separator and mdl0 hexer program =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

XD
I made them so I could make Okami stages, so I'm glad they work :D

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on April 26, 2011, 03:04:14 AM
XD
I made them so I could make Okami stages, so I'm glad they work :D

im pretty much just looking for boss stages atm xP

after that, its gonna be a village :D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

srry for a double post... but i found a very... lovely looking piece of model...

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 26, 2011, 03:38:44 AM
srry for a double post... but i found a very... lovely looking piece of model...



Hm... this actually looks like Taka Pass.

April 26, 2011, 07:52:51 AM #82 Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:54:00 AM by DSX8
Quote from: Calamitas on April 26, 2011, 07:51:26 AM
Hm... this actually looks like Taka Pass.

hmm really?

well im guessing every1 should kno what this place is then!



Ryoshima Coast!  Im making it as a stage... but so far... it freezes... =/   (might be a model... who knows)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Look through the materials1. If any of them has one called _nothing_ or something like that, it's a problem.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Okay, since the Glaives have 5 models, I'm assuming that the Rosaries and Even the Disks have like.....10 - 15 Models?

Actually, I think they have 5...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on April 26, 2011, 06:49:29 PM
Actually, I think they have 5...
Just wait till we get BJ's importer :af2:
We could import the models as dae into 3DS, make them have bones like Trans N etc and be connected to eachother, then export them as mdlo's

OKAMI WEAPONS IN TOS2 BABY >=D

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on April 26, 2011, 10:23:24 AM
Look through the materials1. If any of them has one called _nothing_ or something like that, it's a problem.

wat do u mean by that if 1 of the mdl0's material is called "_nothing_"   as far as i kno, i looked through all of them so far and none had that as a name.

also...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh, Okami models are really big. scale them down to about 0.3 for a decent size.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

ya, i had to scale every model down to bout 0.5  (looks fine like that in game)

now as for the freeze issue... it has to be a model thats making it freeze, but im not sure which 1.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady