KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

so hollow, now that you made up yo mind, whens the release? sorry for being a rush.

Quote from: Hollow on June 20, 2011, 12:34:39 AM
I suppose.....

I promised wallrun for some time now. *sigh*

Alright. I'll save it for a future release.

Yeah, it'd be awesome, but, if you release it this way, people might find it OP and would ask to take it off. Better release it when it's totally working, 'cause then it'll really be awesome.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 20, 2011, 12:43:58 AMYeah, it'd be awesome, but, if you release it this way, people might find it OP and would ask to take it off. Better release it when it's totally working, 'cause then it'll really be awesome.
Okay. I'll release it soon, then.


Hey DO, if you still want to know what Stinger looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDc2yeJXYkY

At 1:12 he uses it. Maybe you could get some other ideas from this vid too.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here


*a group of cheerleaders show up*

cheerleaders: *cheer* the waiting is over so hollow's gonna upload the finished masterpiece very soon. lets go hollow lets go. *clap clap* lets go hollow lets go.

me: for the record, i'm sorry for that as well.

Quote from: Hackingstar on June 20, 2011, 02:31:57 AM*a group of cheerleaders show up* cheerleaders: *cheer* the waiting is over so hollow's gonna upload the finished masterpiece very soon. lets go hollow lets go. *clap clap* lets go hollow lets go. me: for the record, i'm sorry for that as well.

Shhhhhh.....


Quote from: Hackingstar on June 20, 2011, 02:31:57 AM*a group of cheerleaders show up* cheerleaders: *cheer* the waiting is over so hollow's gonna upload the finished masterpiece very soon. lets go hollow lets go. *clap clap* lets go hollow lets go. me: for the record, i'm sorry for that as well.
I thought he said it wasn't finished, yet.

Quote from: Hollow on June 20, 2011, 01:23:33 AM
Okay. I'll release it soon, then.

too gangsta lol is soon like sometime tomorrow or sometime this week?




whew, all i need now is down B and Down Smash and I'm done with version 1.0 :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo