KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: raykoojo on July 16, 2011, 01:49:59 AM
Yea i did, the only file i dont have is the FitYoshiFinal but i have never used that before...Im not using Sephy's model to play as. I have Aqua and Sora from Kingdom Hearts and they freeze however the Vanitas model doesnt but he is missing his eyes and the back of his head lol
...You can only use the Model that comes in the DL Zip.

Ok...shame cause when i was using the 3.3 motionetc.pac it worked fine with everyone...

Quote from: raykoojo on July 16, 2011, 01:54:16 AM
Ok...shame cause when i was using the 3.3 motionetc.pac it worked fine with everyone...
It needs the model for these versions (Left Handed) I hate this, myself, but we'll somehow get around it.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on July 16, 2011, 01:44:59 AM
Hey you guys, how about this for his down throw, make it act like Mr G&W's down throw, the way it slams the opponent into the ground and they stay there (and not bounce). Can you do that? I think that would actually look better than the opponent just being downed after it. They can also tech the throw if they are good enough too.
Say... I actually like this idea a lot. If it did lower damage then all the other throws, but had tech chasing possible... I would like that.

Neutral B Aerial and Down B Aerial: Would it be possible to have it so that if any is used, it would, instead of making Sephy freefall, disable him from using another B move (And only be able to use A moves)?

I know Hollow did it, once, and he did it so that the B button worked as the A button. Perhaps it could be implemented for both of these attacks?

Quote from: Cloudy on July 16, 2011, 02:19:17 AM
Neutral B Aerial and Down B Aerial: Would it be possible to have it so that if any is used, it would, instead of making Sephy freefall, disable him from using another B move (And only be able to use A moves)?

I know Hollow did it, once, and he did it so that the B button worked as the A button. Perhaps it could be implemented for both of these attacks?
That would be a good idea honestly. Since now that I think about it... Heartless Angel is kinda on the useless side. So if it at least let you use A moves after it's done, that could be a mind game set up.

And down B air with the same treatment would be nice too...

Leave side B as it is though. :P

And same for up B.

And do what Data said! Make the knockback pretty high for Up Throw, so that you can use Aerial Up but make it have no knockback growth so it's always the same.

That's what that means right?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 15, 2011, 10:48:54 PM

First off, any hack that's not that Sephiroth model that was included in this version... I'm gonna warn you now, this is nightmare fuel.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Next is the one that bothers me the most... His up B landing is messed up. Badly. Just take a look here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So as you can see... His up B landing is very messed up... (Note: I was using the waek version, with only Heaven's Light.)
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 15, 2011, 10:51:07 PM
His winning animations are messed up as well.
Plus in some animations (his specials I think) he has two wings for a few seconds...
I also noticed his up throw has no knockback anymore...

But Sephiroth looks great left handed.
Quote from: Cloudy on July 16, 2011, 01:55:09 AM
It needs the model for these versions (Left Handed) I hate this, myself, but we'll somehow get around it.

If that landing glitch is from the current motion file and not the previous one, then I probably screwed up when I was converting it. There were a lot so It wouldn't surprise me. I will very carefully change it and see if that works.

As for the different textures, you can export the model that is in the download link, then open up the pac file with the other texture and replace that model with the one you exported. That will take care of that. For all the different vertexes out there that people want to use on him, give me a list with links and I can modify them all pretty quickly and upload working ones. I can write out a tutorial for how to do this later because its a lot simpler than it is to just do it from scratch.

And I forgot to mention the winning animations lol oops. Yeah it's just win2, It just need to be rotated by YRotN and the HipN.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread


What's odd though is. I used one of the landing animations that did work as a test... It still messed up as a Specialfallland...

I'm thinking Marth's up B landing animation just doesn't like being changed...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 04:43:21 AM
What's odd though is. I used one of the landing animations that did work as a test... It still messed up as a Specialfallland...

I'm thinking Marth's up B landing animation just doesn't like being changed...


It could be the size of the animation. Not frames, but kb. This motion file is hundreds of kb larger than 3.0. The motion file has all the animations strung together and I'm guessing that these glitches happen when the animation goes past the space it's allowed. I don't know for sure though. You can leave it as is if you got it to work now, I'll mess around with it when I get back to this.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 16, 2011, 05:04:11 AM
It could be the size of the animation. Not frames, but kb. This motion file is hundreds of kb larger than 3.0. The motion file has all the animations strung together and I'm guessing that these glitches happen when the animation goes past the space it's allowed. I don't know for sure though. You can leave it as is if you got it to work now, I'll mess around with it when I get back to this.
I even tried an animation that was one kb less then the original fallspecialland animation... It still bugged out. So I have no idea. He might have to be like this even in the final version... On the bright side though, I don't really notice him being right handed when landing in game.

On a random note... Should Sephiroth's forward air have a bit of landing lag? I'm not saying a crazy amount, just a little more then it has now... Like the amount back air has now.

I don't know though... I'll wait until Wolfric gets on. And see what he thinks.

On a side note. I'm gathering all the things that might need to be changed... My next post will likely have these in it.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 16, 2011, 05:18:14 AM
I even tried an animation that was one kb less then the original fallspecialland animation... It still bugged out. So I have no idea. He might have to be like this even in the final version... On the bright side though, I don't really notice him being right handed when landing in game.

On a random note... Should Sephiroth's forward air have a bit of landing lag? I'm not saying a crazy amount, just a little more then it has now... Like the amount back air has now.

I don't know though... I'll wait until Wolfric gets on. And see what he thinks.

On a side note. I'm gathering all the things that might need to be changed... My next post will likely have these in it.


Oh i see what you did data,,you added Ayafe. XD I guess its okay since we have his model in the zip file ;D

Other stuff: The right hand landing animation still messes up when landing but only happens if you grab on a ledge...this happened when I was playing on the temple stage and I used up B to get back on the far bottom right platform and as soon as I got back on the platform I was blasted off the stage lol....I think I know of a way to fix this, I will try to prevent horizontal and vertical movements in the landing subactions and see if it works. If anything, I bet setting air/ground coding will prevent him from moving indefinitely.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 16, 2011, 06:45:48 AM
Oh i see what you did data,,you added Ayafe. XD I guess its okay since we have his model in the zip file ;D

Other stuff: The right hand landing animation still messes up when landing but only happens if you grab on a ledge...this happened when I was playing on the temple stage and I used up B to get back on the far bottom right platform and as soon as I got back on the platform I was blasted off the stage lol....I think I know of a way to fix this, I will try to prevent horizontal and vertical movements in the landing subactions and see if it works. If anything, I bet setting air/ground coding will prevent him from moving indefinitely.


Hm... Maybe... I hope you, or Hollow... Or someone can fix this glitch completely... And here's that list I said I was gonna post.

Warning, rather large post ahead.
XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

about those other suggestions you've mentioned, I like the idea of some of them and others I don't like.

1. landing on Attack Air F lag - Not sure If this would be good since the slash itself is already slow with hitboxes lasting only 8 frames and a dodge lasts atleast 15 frames.

2. You make it sound easy to control hells gate while going an increased downward momentum lol we probably can do it but I'll leave that for Hollow/BBB/Tormod

3. (Down smash shouldn't hit behind him. It looks a bit silly when it does) - I don't know if you noticed but the hitboxes are attached to his sword and I did moved up the hit box by x=10 which should've help.

4. Down throw - you guys should've told me this before the last upload lol

5. His air mobility might be a little too good, it seems about like Wario's. Also... He walks too fast, this should be slowed down, since he's... Well. A psycho killer.

------Only for weak version is - OK

6. I don't like this Idea at all! no offense just my opinion.
QuoteHeartless Angel, and Godspeed shouldn't make you go into free fall. They should instead be like how Hollow disabled the B button moves after they're used, he made it to where you can use A button moves, but the B button would instead make him use A moves until he lands on the ground... Side B, and up B should stay as they are now.

7. another idea i dislike
QuoteMaybe Octoslash's full charge hit box shouldn't have knock back growth on any part of the slash, except for the last hit... It seems at high percentages, the foes get pushed out of range of the last hit...
if it has no knockback growth, it will never be able to kill.
EDIT: The preceding slashes before the last need atleast a base knock back or all slashes will miss.



Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo