Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 821861 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2370 on: July 15, 2011, 07:51:43 PM »

Yea i did, the only file i dont have is the FitYoshiFinal but i have never used that before...Im not using Sephy's model to play as. I have Aqua and Sora from Kingdom Hearts and they freeze however the Vanitas model doesnt but he is missing his eyes and the back of his head lol
    ...You can only use the Model that comes in the DL Zip.

raykoojo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2371 on: July 15, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »

Ok...shame cause when i was using the 3.3 motionetc.pac it worked fine with everyone...

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2372 on: July 15, 2011, 07:55:09 PM »

Ok...shame cause when i was using the 3.3 motionetc.pac it worked fine with everyone...
    It needs the model for these versions (Left Handed) I hate this, myself, but we'll somehow get around it.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2373 on: July 15, 2011, 07:57:03 PM »

Hey you guys, how about this for his down throw, make it act like Mr G&W's down throw, the way it slams the opponent into the ground and they stay there (and not bounce). Can you do that? I think that would actually look better than the opponent just being downed after it. They can also tech the throw if they are good enough too.
    Say... I actually like this idea a lot. If it did lower damage then all the other throws, but had tech chasing possible... I would like that.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2374 on: July 15, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »

Neutral B Aerial and Down B Aerial: Would it be possible to have it so that if any is used, it would, instead of making Sephy freefall, disable him from using another B move (And only be able to use A moves)?

I know Hollow did it, once, and he did it so that the B button worked as the A button. Perhaps it could be implemented for both of these attacks?

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2375 on: July 15, 2011, 08:21:32 PM »

Neutral B Aerial and Down B Aerial: Would it be possible to have it so that if any is used, it would, instead of making Sephy freefall, disable him from using another B move (And only be able to use A moves)?

I know Hollow did it, once, and he did it so that the B button worked as the A button. Perhaps it could be implemented for both of these attacks?
    That would be a good idea honestly. Since now that I think about it... Heartless Angel is kinda on the useless side. So if it at least let you use A moves after it's done, that could be a mind game set up.

And down B air with the same treatment would be nice too...

Leave side B as it is though. Tongue

And same for up B.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2376 on: July 15, 2011, 10:35:22 PM »

And do what Data said! Make the knockback pretty high for Up Throw, so that you can use Aerial Up but make it have no knockback growth so it's always the same.

That's what that means right?

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2377 on: July 15, 2011, 10:35:40 PM »

First off, any hack that's not that Sephiroth model that was included in this version... I'm gonna warn you now, this is nightmare fuel.

Next is the one that bothers me the most... His up B landing is messed up. Badly. Just take a look here.

I land here...

But a tiny bit later. I teleport here...

I tried again...

I got even further...

One more try...

It threw me off the stage...

So as you can see... His up B landing is very messed up... (Note: I was using the waek version, with only Heaven's Light.)

His winning animations are messed up as well.
    Plus in some animations (his specials I think) he has two wings for a few seconds...
    I also noticed his up throw has no knockback anymore...

But Sephiroth looks great left handed.

It needs the model for these versions (Left Handed) I hate this, myself, but we'll somehow get around it.

If that landing glitch is from the current motion file and not the previous one, then I probably screwed up when I was converting it. There were a lot so It wouldn't surprise me. I will very carefully change it and see if that works.

As for the different textures, you can export the model that is in the download link, then open up the pac file with the other texture and replace that model with the one you exported. That will take care of that. For all the different vertexes out there that people want to use on him, give me a list with links and I can modify them all pretty quickly and upload working ones. I can write out a tutorial for how to do this later because its a lot simpler than it is to just do it from scratch.

And I forgot to mention the winning animations lol oops. Yeah it's just win2, It just need to be rotated by YRotN and the HipN.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 10:38:10 PM by Tormod » Logged

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2378 on: July 15, 2011, 10:40:39 PM »

good luck on the fixing then.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2379 on: July 15, 2011, 10:43:21 PM »

What's odd though is. I used one of the landing animations that did work as a test... It still messed up as a Specialfallland...

I'm thinking Marth's up B landing animation just doesn't like being changed...

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2380 on: July 15, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »

What's odd though is. I used one of the landing animations that did work as a test... It still messed up as a Specialfallland...

I'm thinking Marth's up B landing animation just doesn't like being changed...

It could be the size of the animation. Not frames, but kb. This motion file is hundreds of kb larger than 3.0. The motion file has all the animations strung together and I'm guessing that these glitches happen when the animation goes past the space it's allowed. I don't know for sure though. You can leave it as is if you got it to work now, I'll mess around with it when I get back to this.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2381 on: July 15, 2011, 11:18:14 PM »

It could be the size of the animation. Not frames, but kb. This motion file is hundreds of kb larger than 3.0. The motion file has all the animations strung together and I'm guessing that these glitches happen when the animation goes past the space it's allowed. I don't know for sure though. You can leave it as is if you got it to work now, I'll mess around with it when I get back to this.
    I even tried an animation that was one kb less then the original fallspecialland animation... It still bugged out. So I have no idea. He might have to be like this even in the final version... On the bright side though, I don't really notice him being right handed when landing in game.

On a random note... Should Sephiroth's forward air have a bit of landing lag? I'm not saying a crazy amount, just a little more then it has now... Like the amount back air has now.

I don't know though... I'll wait until Wolfric gets on. And see what he thinks.

On a side note. I'm gathering all the things that might need to be changed... My next post will likely have these in it.
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:31:19 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2382 on: July 16, 2011, 12:45:48 AM »

I even tried an animation that was one kb less then the original fallspecialland animation... It still bugged out. So I have no idea. He might have to be like this even in the final version... On the bright side though, I don't really notice him being right handed when landing in game.

On a random note... Should Sephiroth's forward air have a bit of landing lag? I'm not saying a crazy amount, just a little more then it has now... Like the amount back air has now.

I don't know though... I'll wait until Wolfric gets on. And see what he thinks.

On a side note. I'm gathering all the things that might need to be changed... My next post will likely have these in it.

Oh i see what you did data,,you added Ayafe. XD I guess its okay since we have his model in the zip file Grin

Other stuff: The right hand landing animation still messes up when landing but only happens if you grab on a ledge...this happened when I was playing on the temple stage and I used up B to get back on the far bottom right platform and as soon as I got back on the platform I was blasted off the stage lol....I think I know of a way to fix this, I will try to prevent horizontal and vertical movements in the landing subactions and see if it works. If anything, I bet setting air/ground coding will prevent him from moving indefinitely.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2383 on: July 16, 2011, 12:48:45 AM »

Oh i see what you did data,,you added Ayafe. XD I guess its okay since we have his model in the zip file Grin

Other stuff: The right hand landing animation still messes up when landing but only happens if you grab on a ledge...this happened when I was playing on the temple stage and I used up B to get back on the far bottom right platform and as soon as I got back on the platform I was blasted off the stage lol....I think I know of a way to fix this, I will try to prevent horizontal and vertical movements in the landing subactions and see if it works. If anything, I bet setting air/ground coding will prevent him from moving indefinitely.

Hm... Maybe... I hope you, or Hollow... Or someone can fix this glitch completely... And here's that list I said I was gonna post.

Warning, rather large post ahead.
    XD

I feel these are some changes the next version should have...

Neutral air needs a TINY bit of end lag, and no kill power. Why do I say tiny bit? Well, it's not as usable as forward air on stage, but off stage it's a powerful gimping tool... So that's why I want the power nerf, it should be a damage dealer only. But the landing lag should be left as is. Since while it is a little spammable. It's not nearly as deadly as forward air on stage, it will mostly deal 4% damage...

The new animation for forward air makes it a lot slower... I like this a lot, it makes spamming it off stage unsafe, but you still can use it off stage, so there's risk and reward for using it off stage now. And it's still a Godly spacing tool on stage... Although, I feel it needs landing lag, as much as his current back air. Or a bit less. The reason is that some characters I don't think can get through forward air spam... So. Just a bit of landing lag should fix this.

You should be able to control Hell's Gate in the air. And it should have more ending lag.

Down smash shouldn't hit behind him. It looks a bit silly when it does.

Down and up smash should trade damage %. down smash should, once it's hit box is fixed, do 16% damage, where as up smash should do 13%, think about it, one will only hit one side, and have shorter range, the other hits both sides, and has a lot of range. So yeah. They should trade damage.

The down throw should set up for tech chases. Like Mr. Game and Watch's down throw.

His air mobility might be a little too good, it seems about like Wario's. Also... He walks too fast, this should be slowed down, since he's... Well. A psycho killer.

Heartless Angel, and Godspeed shouldn't make you go into free fall. They should instead be like how Hollow disabled the B button moves after they're used, he made it to where you can use A button moves, but the B button would instead make him use A moves until he lands on the ground... Side B, and up B should stay as they are now.

Maybe Octoslash's full charge hit box shouldn't have knock back growth on any part of the slash, except for the last hit... It seems at high percentages, the foes get pushed out of range of the last hit...

Well. I'll see if there's anything else needed... If there are any objections. Speak out. Tongue

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2384 on: July 16, 2011, 12:57:39 AM »

about those other suggestions you've mentioned, I like the idea of some of them and others I don't like.

1. landing on Attack Air F lag - Not sure If this would be good since the slash itself is already slow with hitboxes lasting only 8 frames and a dodge lasts atleast 15 frames.

2. You make it sound easy to control hells gate while going an increased downward momentum lol we probably can do it but I'll leave that for Hollow/BBB/Tormod

3. (Down smash shouldn't hit behind him. It looks a bit silly when it does) - I don't know if you noticed but the hitboxes are attached to his sword and I did moved up the hit box by x=10 which should've help.

4. Down throw - you guys should've told me this before the last upload lol

5. His air mobility might be a little too good, it seems about like Wario's. Also... He walks too fast, this should be slowed down, since he's... Well. A psycho killer.

------Only for weak version is - OK

6. I don't like this Idea at all! no offense just my opinion.

Heartless Angel, and Godspeed shouldn't make you go into free fall. They should instead be like how Hollow disabled the B button moves after they're used, he made it to where you can use A button moves, but the B button would instead make him use A moves until he lands on the ground... Side B, and up B should stay as they are now.

7. another idea i dislike
    Maybe Octoslash's full charge hit box shouldn't have knock back growth on any part of the slash, except for the last hit... It seems at high percentages, the foes get pushed out of range of the last hit...
    if it has no knockback growth, it will never be able to kill.
    EDIT: The preceding slashes before the last need atleast a base knock back or all slashes will miss.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:00:02 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Pages:  1 ... 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: