KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 05, 2011, 09:46:30 PM
If you do... do it after Sephy is done. Please. : )

The Down Throw should be like the Kirby Up Throw where he quickly flies above the screen and then comes crashing down.
Forward and Back Throw need actual new throws. The only time he actually has someone impaled on his sword is that one time in Advent Children and the one throw he does is the Up Throw. So the other three will have to be custom made.
Hasn't Tormod done some throw animations?
Actually... I think Aafyre's down throw idea was pretty good, and in character. He just flings the foe on the ground, then stabs them in the chest...

I would guess the animation would be him stepping back a bit, throwing the foe onto the ground, taking a step forward, then stabbing them while they're on the ground... Maybe to add more pain, he twists the blade while it's in them. This would go by a bit quick I would think.

Forward throw... While a bit stiff, I like the idea for one reason, he doesn't put effort into throwing the foe across the screen. Showing he's pretty much holding back during the fight.

Back throw I will agree with, that needs Tormod's back throw animation.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 05, 2011, 09:52:46 PM
Oh awesome.  Did he make a forward throw?

not that i know of  :-\. i could ask him though if he made one or i could ask him to make one.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 05, 2011, 09:55:52 PM
not that i know of  :-\. i could ask him though if he made one or i could ask him to make one.
The only thing I would change about it.

Is how stiff he is during the animation, but keep the action about the same, just more life in it.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 05, 2011, 09:54:15 PM
Actually... I think Aafyre's down throw idea was pretty good, and in character. He just flings the foe on the ground, then stabs them in the chest...

I would guess the animation would be him stepping back a bit, throwing the foe onto the ground, taking a step forward, then stabbing them while they're on the ground... Maybe to add more pain, he twists the blade while it's in them. This would go by a bit quick I would think.

Forward throw... While a bit stiff, I like the idea for one reason, he doesn't put effort into throwing the foe across the screen. Showing he's pretty much holding back during the fight.

Back throw I will agree with, that needs Tormod's back throw animation.


Alright sounds good.

Okaaay Tormod said...well i'll quote it:

"Hey H-Star, I haven't made one yet. I ran into an issue with my computer system that makes it so I can't save in brawlbox. It's unfortunate.. I'm working to resolve the issue. I might be able to get one made after I release my Pokemon Cruise stage."

so yeah.

This is on topic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^

First... Cloud crossdressed... And now I guess Sephiroth was curious as to what it's like.
XD

Gee, if someone made that and Cloud crossdressing (like in FFVII), I would have a video idea.

I'm surprised nobody has made a hack of Cloud in a dress... it would be canon after all.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 07, 2011, 07:11:42 AM
I'm surprised nobody has made a hack of Cloud in a dress... it would be canon after all.
Indeed, and it would actually work out too, since I think there are enough vertex points on Ike to make a dress... Granted, it would have to be really poofy, but it might work.

Plus it would just be funny.

I can't stop laughing!  The expression on his face...
*collapses on the floor, laughing his arse off


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

August 09, 2011, 03:18:51 AM #2982 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:22:36 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Hackingstar on August 05, 2011, 11:46:21 PM
Okaaay Tormod said...well i'll quote it:

"Hey H-Star, I haven't made one yet. I ran into an issue with my computer system that makes it so I can't save in brawlbox. It's unfortunate.. I'm working to resolve the issue. I might be able to get one made after I release my Pokemon Cruise stage."

so yeah.


I wonder when that will be.

Today I found a way to get Yuna to summon Anima as a final smash XD now im tempted to make summoner yuna but then Anima takes up 90kb so that leaves me with only 20kb of free space left :/....maybe someother character can be a summoner lol (ike, marth, link, toonlink, kirby) :P


oh and I'll try to update sephy soon; been busy with other things lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 09, 2011, 03:18:51 AMI wonder when that will be. Today I found a way to get Yuna to summon Anima as a final smash XD now im tempted to make summoner yuna but then Anima takes up 90kb so that leaves me with only 20kb of free space left :/....maybe someother character can be a summoner lol (ike, marth, link, toonlink, kirby) :P oh and I'll try to update sephy soon; been busy with other things lol
That sounds awesome, but if only one Aeon is possible, you should try Bahamut, i think he is more a staple summon for the Final Fantasy series in general, but its your choice, Anima was awesome too :D
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 09, 2011, 03:18:51 AM
I wonder when that will be.

Today I found a way to get Yuna to summon Anima as a final smash XD now im tempted to make summoner yuna but then Anima takes up 90kb so that leaves me with only 20kb of free space left :/....maybe someother character can be a summoner lol (ike, marth, link, toonlink, kirby) :P

oh and I'll try to update sephy soon; been busy with other things lol

yo, everything's cool. take all the time you need, doc. we can wait :) (...why did i say doc? omg me is turning into bugs bunny XD)