Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 828291 times)
Hackingstar
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2955 on: August 04, 2011, 10:23:17 AM »

It would be pointless in a way though to make a Dissidia Sephiroth, since he has pretty much all the Dissidia moves here.

i meant his final smash to be like...well as i mentioned

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvlzcW4TT0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvlzcW4TT0</a>

but this probably won't happen till the WAY future of this year...or the WAY future of early next year...or it may not happen at all Undecided

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2956 on: August 04, 2011, 10:55:48 AM »

I'm fine with it as it is as long as the dodges are fixed (invulnerability timing and animations need tune-up) and Supernova is fixed.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2957 on: August 04, 2011, 03:32:51 PM »

No, I'm not 100% fine with him as is... He still needs these changes.
    Alright, I revised my damage ideas, to include more things that were recently said.
    Damage.

AAA, can be left alone.

Side tilt, 13% if all hits hit.

Down tilt, I'd say leave it as is.

Up tilt, same.

Dash attack, maybe 7%.

Side smash, no sweetspot at the tip, 8% or 9%, kills Mario at 155% and charges like normal, no new attack for the full charge smash attack, it just gets as powerful as a normal full charge smash gets... But... After an up taunt, it becomes Octoslash, after swapping the up taunt to side taunt, and making the wing taunt turn on and off the wing, the new up taunt should be a charging taunt, he charges for about 3 seconds, or 3 in a half, just a bit less then SDo0m's Cloud's... After the charge, he can do Octoslash, this would have 5 slashes, if the first hit misses though... Well, think of his side tilt, but less lag.

If it hits, it should do about what it does now, maybe just a bit more, and be so fast slashing, the foe can't get out, and on the fifth slash, any part of the blade would kill at about 110%. The reason behind this, is to give the Final Fantasy series it's own gimmick, like how all Fire Emblem characters have a counter. Something like this idea can also be done for Tidus, and Diabolos.

Up smash, leave it be damage wise, however knock back wise, it should kill Mario at 120%, the hit box... Maybe should stay out a bit longer? This way it can be a dodge roll punishing kill move, since Sephiroth will be vulnerable from behind... I want this to be a bit of a mind game kill move, make the foe SO sure they can get behind him... Then BAM! Killed by up smash. Tongue

Also, the animation needs editing, so the sword is right in front of him when the move starts, part of it's problem is the odd hitbox it has...

Down smash, 16%, and should be able to kill Mario at 110%, nerf the hit box range downward, but otherwise leave it as is, it makes a good spot dodge punishing kill move. And edge guard kill move.

Forward air, no sweet spot damage, just strictly 6%, or 7% for all parts of the blade, this way if spammed, it would only do 3% or 4% damage, thanks to stale moves.

Neutral air, no tipped sweet spot, and little kill power, 11% damage if both hits hit.

Up air, 17% damage if all hits hit.

Down air, leave the damage as is, however, there should be a sweet spot right at the center... The knock back should kill Mario un-sweet spotted at 145%. But at the center, 115%.

Back air... We'll wait until the actual attack has been made, if it's like I want it, slow, but has a lot of knock back... 16%.

Neutral B ground, uncharged, 6%, level two, 11% damage, level three, 22%. It also needs to not be canceled if it hits a foe's attack... It should go through the foe's attacks. However knock back wise, leave it as is, level three is hard as heck to hit with anyway.

Neutral B air, 37%, with no kill power at all, it shouldn't even be able to kill Jigglypuff at 999% damage. Tongue Also, it should allow A moves to be used after it's used, but no B button moves, Hollow did this coding for side and down B air before, so it's possible.

Side B ground, leave it as is, but adjust the hit box to make it more reliable.

Side B air, it can at the moment deal 18% if all hits hit... But I'd say leave it be, because not all hits are gonna likely hit, plus the move is unsafe to spam. It makes a good cross up move.

Up B, maybe 10%? And no sweet spot, it should be able to kill Mario at 140%, it should also have a tad bit more start up perhaps... It's up to you though.

Down B ground, level one charge, leave it be, level two, it can deal 18%... Perhaps 15%? Level three, at the moment can deal 32%, this should be 30%, I take back what I said about it earlier, since it can be DI'd out of, it's only broken in a stage with a ceiling. But it's still avoidable.

Down B air, give the third hit more knock back, and if possible, make the hits come out faster. Or more hit stun, so the foe doesn't shield out of it even if it hits them.

Final smash... Well, there should be for now only one, this would save file space... It should be Hollow's final smash, since it looks the best out of the two, also, it should deal really high damage, but not kill in one hit... I'd say it could deal 150% damage, but not kill.

Anyway, I hope this is good. XD

This right here also needs fixing.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ link=topic=20198.msg613532#msg613532
    I also have some Sephiroth feedback... I know now why up smash lacks use, not only is it's kill power far too low, not killing Zelda at 190%... But... Well, I'll let these pictures handle this for me.

What's this? The blade went right through her... Or did it?

As you can see, the start of up smash, doesn't hit right in front of him... For some reason, the hit boxes are 3D as well, so if something doesn't quite hit on the 2D plain... Well, it just doesn't hit, what can be done is the animation being changed a slight bit. To where the blade starts out right in front of him. And ends right behind him.

Also the kill percent should be as I said in that finalizing list. Somewhere around 120%.

And then perhaps the teleport, after those changes? 100% finished, until Tormod fixes the animations up a bit, but game play, and balance wise, he would be 100% finished, no more changes after these.
    « Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:34:08 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

JamietheAuraUser
    Extreme Kitten

Deadly Flower

• Awards Starstormer Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2958 on: August 04, 2011, 04:47:41 PM »

The random split-second teleport glitch needs to be fixed as well. It's kinda annoying to randomly die because Sephy randomly teleports twenty feet to the left for a tenth of a second.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
    "We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2959 on: August 04, 2011, 04:52:04 PM »

The random split-second teleport glitch needs to be fixed as well. It's kinda annoying to randomly die because Sephy randomly teleports twenty feet to the left for a tenth of a second.
    I honestly haven't died because of this yet... But yeah, that needs to be fixed too if possible.

But... Honestly, I have no idea what's even making it happen... I think this even happens with Brawl- Marth...

I think Marth is just a pain with his motion file.
    « Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:54:31 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2960 on: August 05, 2011, 12:07:52 AM »

No, I'm not 100% fine with him as is... He still needs these changes.
    This right here also needs fixing.

And then perhaps the teleport, after those changes? 100% finished, until Tormod fixes the animations up a bit, but game play, and balance wise, he would be 100% finished, no more changes after these.

Yeah those are good things to fix/adjust. I think the up smash is going to need animation edits.

so when you dodge (forward and back) he teleports really far?  or did you mean the landing after using up B or B specials?

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2961 on: August 05, 2011, 12:44:10 AM »

Yeah that teleport has killed me a few times... I don't really know what causes it.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2962 on: August 05, 2011, 12:48:13 AM »

Yeah that teleport has killed me a few times... I don't really know what causes it.

same here haha. But I think it can be fixed with hexing. I've been browsing his pac file with HxD for awhile it looks like commands can be changed there but im not so sure yet haha

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2963 on: August 05, 2011, 05:05:09 AM »

same here haha. But I think it can be fixed with hexing. I've been browsing his pac file with HxD for awhile it looks like commands can be changed there but im not so sure yet haha
    Oh? Sounds interesting.

If that could be fixed, that would be really nice.

I mean, I can deal with it if it's not, but it would be a nice finishing touch to get rid of that glitch. Tongue

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2964 on: August 05, 2011, 07:39:35 AM »

DO, if you're going to work a little more on PSAs, I'd recommend tacking a single day per week, that'd not affect you on College as much.

I can't wait to see this update. =)

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2965 on: August 05, 2011, 07:41:45 AM »

As long as college is 1st place then i guess you could still do PSA's but in the way Weenie said, once a week or so if you're not too busy Smiley

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2966 on: August 05, 2011, 01:18:09 PM »

^ haha i'm okay. I'm only taking one class right now so I kinda have a lot of free time till september 23rd. I was browsing for something to ref for his down stab throw but havent found one yet XD

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2967 on: August 05, 2011, 01:50:33 PM »

^ haha i'm okay. I'm only taking one class right now so I kinda have a lot of free time till september 23rd. I was browsing for something to ref for his down stab throw but havent found one yet XD

Shocked my birthday is on that day! Cheesy

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2968 on: August 05, 2011, 02:11:04 PM »

If you really have that much time, please consider working again on Dante and Kain. xD

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2969 on: August 05, 2011, 03:46:30 PM »

If you do... do it after Sephy is done. Please. : )

The Down Throw should be like the Kirby Up Throw where he quickly flies above the screen and then comes crashing down.
    Forward and Back Throw need actual new throws. The only time he actually has someone impaled on his sword is that one time in Advent Children and the one throw he does is the Up Throw. So the other three will have to be custom made.
    Hasn't Tormod done some throw animations?

Pages:  1 ... 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: