Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624568 times)
Ls777
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #780 on: January 29, 2013, 08:34:56 PM »

Thank you for your hard work, you saved me a [censored]load of time instead of me doing the same thing by myself.

I did however spend a good 30 min trying to figure out why it wouldnt work with my riivolution, turns out you have a typo in your instructions
* Make a folder inside "brawlmods" on the SD card called "pmCEP"
your projectm.xml refers to a folder called pmstages, not pmCEP

once i fixed that, it works beautifully, good stuff :3

libertyernie
Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #781 on: January 30, 2013, 08:44:20 PM »

Huh. Must have forgotten to change the Instructions.txt Tongue
    Where should I put that note so people will see it?

Emmanoelbs
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #782 on: January 31, 2013, 06:08:32 PM »

You are one of the best brawl hackers, or the best! But I need to create a gct with the codeset.txt's codes using a gct maker? And you can give me a help about changing some of these stages? And to add more only adding more codes into the rsbe.gct file?

motherhubbard
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #783 on: February 03, 2013, 02:02:24 PM »

This looks great! Is it usuable using USB Loader GX?

Also, I see the trophy tussle stages as extras, if I pop those back in, do they have the accompanying selection icons?

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #784 on: February 03, 2013, 02:30:03 PM »

i put everything on my SD card, i did the riivolution instructions, but when i went to play the stages were all original.... No extra stages, any advice?

Post Merge: February 03, 2013, 10:41:13 PM
    Nvm i got it to work hahaha
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:41:13 PM by rax189 » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #785 on: February 05, 2013, 09:01:57 AM »

You are one of the best brawl hackers, or the best! But I need to create a gct with the codeset.txt's codes using a gct maker? And you can give me a help about changing some of these stages? And to add more only adding more codes into the rsbe.gct file?

The pack comes with both a .txt and a .gct file. You only need the .txt file if you want to add codes and make a new .gct file.
    To replace stages, you have to give the .PAC and .rel the right names (see here for 5.2). The .rel file has to go over STGCUSTOM##. You can also change the icons in common5 if you use the included (old) BrawlBox in "Extras".

This looks great! Is it usuable using USB Loader GX?

Also, I see the trophy tussle stages as extras, if I pop those back in, do they have the accompanying selection icons?

It should work with USB loaders. I think I remember using one for a while when I still had my (broken) Wii.
    And the Trophy Tussle icons aren't in there, but I can upload them:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?r6v33by16tsoagp

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #786 on: February 05, 2013, 11:22:37 PM »

Hello. I'm seeming to be having a problem with the P:M v2.5 Stage Expansion. I did everything in the Instructions and named everything correctly, but my game crashes when the stage is selected. It's a silent crash though.

Edit:

Never mind. I just dun goofed with the modules. But I do have a question. Is this gct Wifi safe if everyone has the same files?

Second Edit:

The Riivolution method works, but there's a problem with the music. The only brstm files that are read are the files that the Custom Stages use. No other brstm files for other stages work. And on Training Mode, after you exit an Expanded Stage and go to a Non-Expansion Stage, then the track for the Expanded stage will play instead of the normal Stage music. But that problem fixes itself after you exit the stage a second time in Training Mode.
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 12:09:25 PM by KingJigglycruel » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #787 on: February 09, 2013, 08:17:37 AM »

I've been doing something with your expansion 5.2. I have it working on minus and riivo. With the expanded Pillar Tile CSS. Only problem is, that once I added that to the common5, it removed the expansion stage portraits. If I could find a picture of the expanded list from 5.2 I can readd them. (going to look)

Post Merge: February 09, 2013, 08:36:45 AM
    I've DONE IT!!! Now all I need is to get the pictures for some of the Vbrawl levels. We don't exactly need two saffron cities. It currently has everything in the right place, but the non expanded levels. Because I used the minus codeset but not the minus levels... I'll see what I can do.

Post Merge: February 09, 2013, 09:00:03 AM
    I've encountered a problem... I have the images I need but whenever I try to replace them Bbox does the old fashioned, key wasn't in the dictionary statement and ceases to function.
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:00:03 AM by Kienamaru » Logged

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #788 on: February 09, 2013, 12:12:57 PM »

I told BlackJax about this glitch.
    He didn't seem to care, so I guess it's one of those bugs that we'll have for awhile.

To get around it, use the previous version of Brawlbox. I used the Modset version.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #789 on: February 09, 2013, 11:50:27 PM »

liberty, I'm having an issue with the expansion. Everything works fine, but as soon as I add a code to the gct which is necessary for me to use any of the character replacements... it freezes as I choose to go to the CSS screen. This happens BEFORE the screen shows and it isn't a silent freeze. At first I  thought it was the PSAs, then the sound. I spent about an hour just finding out exactly what was making it happen. Any idea what's going on?

Well I sort of found a way around it now... just have to deal with every icon on the second page after Venom being exactly one slot behind it's actual stage.
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 09:46:23 AM by Kienamaru » Logged

Mewcario
    Mega Kitten

I should reeeally get back into Brawl hacking...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #790 on: February 10, 2013, 09:02:35 AM »

Question:

I just downloaded this expansion yesterday (5.2). Everything works fine, no stage freezing, thank Arceus. Thing is, the edited icons don't show up on the SSS. It just shows (Brawl's) Battlefield about 30 times, as if the MiscData[80] was unedited. I did add the MiscData[80] provided to my common5 file, and the new icons are in there. They just won't show up in-game. 'Tis quite odd...

Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #791 on: February 10, 2013, 01:40:58 PM »

liberty, I'm having an issue with the expansion. Everything works fine, but as soon as I add a code to the gct which is necessary for me to use any of the character replacements... it freezes as I choose to go to the CSS screen. This happens BEFORE the screen shows and it isn't a silent freeze. At first I  thought it was the PSAs, then the sound. I spent about an hour just finding out exactly what was making it happen. Any idea what's going on?

Well I sort of found a way around it now... just have to deal with every icon on the second page after Venom being exactly one slot behind it's actual stage.
    Is your CSS over 1.14mb?

Question:

I just downloaded this expansion yesterday (5.2). Everything works fine, no stage freezing, thank Arceus. Thing is, the edited icons don't show up on the SSS. It just shows (Brawl's) Battlefield about 30 times, as if the MiscData[80] was unedited. I did add the MiscData[80] provided to my common5 file, and the new icons are in there. They just won't show up in-game. 'Tis quite odd...

You have to add the whole sc_selmap.pac for the CSS to work right. Not just the MiscData[80].
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:42:26 PM by slayermarth101 » Logged

Mewcario
    Mega Kitten

I should reeeally get back into Brawl hacking...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #792 on: February 10, 2013, 08:31:58 PM »

You have to add the whole sc_selmap.pac for the CSS to work right. Not just the MiscData[80].

Hm, nothing's changed. Could it be because I'm using Gecko OS instead of Riivolution?

Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #793 on: February 11, 2013, 04:28:39 AM »

Nevermind SlayerMarth. I managed to get it all working perfectly after spending a few hours rearranging pics, names, and icons. Didn't switch my CSS. tomorrow I'll try and experiment with different CSS screens to see if I can get them working. After I save a backup of my SD codes and system folder.

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #794 on: February 11, 2013, 07:38:11 AM »

Hm, nothing's changed. Could it be because I'm using Gecko OS instead of Riivolution?

Perhaps... How are your sc_selmap.pac and common5.pac named?  If they are sc_selmap_en.pac and common5_en.pac, remove the "_en" and it should at least attempt to read the files.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: