Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I like the new Mario PSA. Very planned out and I'm very excited for it. I hope you don't rush it.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

I, honestly, would like fire. He's more well known for fire attacks.

Also, is making the custom boneset for SMBZ v4 use as easy as adding bones?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 16, 2013, 10:43:07 PM
I, honestly, would like fire. He's more well known for fire attacks.

Also, is making the custom boneset for SMBZ v4 use as easy as adding bones?
yes

also he getting both fire and ice at same time

if having 1 model with Normal+cape or raccon+Ice
the ice will have ice hit effect/hitboxes(+ice flower since the flower+leaf or feather is over fludd)(not on articles like Brawl FS article or Fireball sadly)

at same time you can have a other model with fire texture and fire flower
and that model will hit with fire and having Fire effects

but not sure how much filesize that will take and also if it will lag
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So for raccoon, there going to be an animated tail? Because I think it should have one, maybe if possible a different wait when using Cape/Raccoon since in NSM2 Raccoon Mario's wait animation is based off of the one from SMB3, so it might be nice to make one for Cape Mario based off of the one from SMW.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 17, 2013, 05:57:28 PM
So for raccoon, there going to be an animated tail? Because I think it should have one, maybe if possible a different wait when using Cape/Raccoon since in NSM2 Raccoon Mario's wait animation is based off of the one from SMB3, so it might be nice to make one for Cape Mario based off of the one from SMW.
the fitmotionetc.pac is already big filesize
i dont think animted tail for SMBZ mario v4
but for SMBZ luigi(my version) he will have since the mode is made mainly for raccon powerup

raccon for SMBZ mario v4 is just a alt tail/ears over the model changers for cape
and will have super leaf over Feather on the feather/flower model over fludd

not sure if tanooki suit is possible over cape model changer (cuz of filesize) since then it will be
fire+normal+Tanooki suit (same for luigi but i try out something on luigi) since i wanted to have statue on Down-B for SMBZ Luigi(my version)
and luigi“s model for that moveset needing to have shell,tanooki suit,normal

yeah it is kinda comfirmed i will make a SMBZ Luigi
but i only have planed the moveset alittle (will not be a clone of mario infact less of a clone then he is now)
his powerups will possible be:
tanooki,raccon,normal,Shell,Star (kinda same FS as Mario but still not
on star FS for mario not only dmg anyone you touchs but make yours attacks Faster
for Luigi the dmg will be higher on star FS for him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2013, 06:42:11 PM
the fitmotionetc.pac is already big filesize
Did you use the Clean function on every Animation? Did you clear unneeded key frames from your custom Animations? Did you delete unneeded Animations?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 17, 2013, 07:01:02 PM
Did you use the Clean function on every Animation? Did you clear unneeded key frames from your custom Animations? Did you delete unneeded Animations?
ofc i did that
its cuz of the count of the animetions
i have like a whole changed moveset for each powerup(it kinda feels like it) with all these animetions
i think the rest filesize should go to animted cape/maybe more moving on the eyes on the custom animetions (if more filesize left since i dont think there is more filesize left)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

dont add ice in. that wasnt in smbz
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or you could make fire and ice seperate.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 17, 2013, 07:21:09 PM
Or you could make fire and ice seperate.
was thinking on ice cuz of mario has Fire
and dont wanted Luigi to be clone of mario more then he already is
maybe i do my idea i have on SMBZ mario v4 for oneslot hitbox bones

im still not sure it will work since its over 10 hitboxes on some attacks and im not sure if over 10 hitboxes will work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2013, 07:25:02 PM
was thinking on ice cuz of mario has Fire
and dont wanted Luigi to be clone of mario more then he already is
maybe i do my idea i have on SMBZ mario v4 for oneslot hitbox bones

im still not sure it will work since its over 10 hitboxes on some attacks and im not sure if over 10 hitboxes will work

you could reduce the number of hitboxes lol why do you need 10 hitboxes on one attack? if its for multi hit you can just use a special collision with thr disered rehit rate
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2013, 07:30:50 PM
you could reduce the number of hitboxes lol why do you need 10 hitboxes on one attack? if its for multi hit you can just use a special collision with thr disered rehit rate
as i said Fire have longer Range on some attacks so i was needing like 6 hitboxes for Fire attacks on some attacks
and if im adding that with ice oneslot hitboxes so it will be 12 hitboxes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

special hitboxes can stretch preety easily so you could make a larger one instead of 3 small ones

i voted naruto, i was undecised between him or luffy but hey i want some razen shuriken on  the perfect rel portable olimar xD(will you use the trick i posted to make him portable without gfx glitches?)

either of this 2 would be my most espected psas on that list.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe you should not add Ice for Mario, I mean like you said it's basically the same thing in the games, might be better to make a separate version so people who want to use the ice version they can. Thunder for Luigi would be a great idea though so that he could also have his Hand Power since lots probably don't remember that Firebrand was for Mario in SuperStar Saga, which is what some of the sprites were from for SMBZ. It'd be fun and a bit less of a clone because then you could have it so it's not really a projectile, just a move to electrocute players and give damage, because the green fireball was going to be normal version's B correct? It'd be a nice change and would help to change the strategy a lot. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 18, 2013, 02:29:32 PM
Maybe you should not add Ice for Mario, I mean like you said it's basically the same thing in the games, might be better to make a separate version so people who want to use the ice version they can. Thunder for Luigi would be a great idea though so that he could also have his Hand Power since lots probably don't remember that Firebrand was for Mario in SuperStar Saga, which is what some of the sprites were from for SMBZ. It'd be fun and a bit less of a clone because then you could have it so it's not really a projectile, just a move to electrocute players and give damage, because the green fireball was going to be normal version's B correct? It'd be a nice change and would help to change the strategy a lot. ;)
This^