Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2324709 times)
Falconpunch1729
Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10275 on: April 04, 2014, 06:18:37 PM »

Ok ok ok, sheesh, sorry, guess im not meant to be on the forums at all Sad

Post Merge: April 04, 2014, 06:22:20 PM
    Well... Maybe i will stay off this thread...perminately
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 06:22:20 PM by Falconpunch1729 » Logged

did ya miss me?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10276 on: April 04, 2014, 07:07:19 PM »

Well I'm making the alts for the BV release of SMBZ Mario v3.5, don't worry I asked Mariodk beforehand and he said yes, progress has been slow because I'm lazy but I do have 3 working alts.

As you can see, I took advantage of the hammer, Fire Flower and Feather being in the models with SM64 Mario by making them in the same style however the cape was left untouched because the texture is low quality like SM64 and a single-binded cape wouldn't look too good. Im srs here I'll be doing the same with some of the other alts.
    Going to also include Dr. Mario (Mariodk's Brawl one not the P:M 3 one), Assassin Mario, Melee Mario, Timelord Mario (Dr. Who Mario), and Paper Mario (If he doesn't go over the file size, it's possible I might need to reduce the amount of vertices which might lower the quality of the rig). Sound like a nice pack right? Grin
    No idea about the other projects but I'm sure Mariodk has his reasons for not saying anything for a little while.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10277 on: April 04, 2014, 07:18:56 PM »

I understand, i guess i ran short on patience, i need to remember not to over ask brawl project questions

did ya miss me?

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10278 on: April 05, 2014, 12:09:18 AM »

Well I'm making the alts for the BV release of SMBZ Mario v3.5, don't worry I asked Mariodk beforehand and he said yes, progress has been slow because I'm lazy but I do have 3 working alts.

As you can see, I took advantage of the hammer, Fire Flower and Feather being in the models with SM64 Mario by making them in the same style however the cape was left untouched because the texture is low quality like SM64 and a single-binded cape wouldn't look too good. Im srs here I'll be doing the same with some of the other alts.
    Going to also include Dr. Mario (Mariodk's Brawl one not the P:M 3 one), Assassin Mario, Melee Mario, Timelord Mario (Dr. Who Mario), and Paper Mario (If he doesn't go over the file size, it's possible I might need to reduce the amount of vertices which might lower the quality of the rig). Sound like a nice pack right? Grin
    No idea about the other projects but I'm sure Mariodk has his reasons for not saying anything for a little while.

making me a really happy camper, mariofan

I'M JUST A DOOD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10279 on: April 05, 2014, 05:15:24 PM »

making me a really happy camper, mariofan

Let me increase that excitement, been pretty productive today.

I replaced the cape texture with the one used in the model and removed the small cape polygon.

Fixed the tiny error where the Teeth texture was rendered inside out, should probably update the download with that tiny fix. lol
    Once Model's Resource is back up, or someone can rip models from Melee this weekend, I'll replace the Fire Flower with the Melee one for Melee Mario.
    Probably won't get Paper Mario done anytime this weekend because at some point I screwed up with this Win8 because BrawlBox won't import .dae's, also the reason why this guy isn't working right now.

Why do I have these BB pics then? Well I forgot to copy over the version that I made using BrawlBox v0.68d, this is the result I get with v0.69 and up ingame:

And it's not Windows 8 doing this, happens with my Windows 7 too. not impressed
    Anyways I need to combine the Mario version with parts of what was going to be the version for Ani's Paper Mario over Mr. Game & Watch moveset before he switched to Olimar. Had quite a lot made for it.

Yah I wanted to make use of G&W's many visibility bones. lol So Paper Mario and M&LSS Mario will have alternate hammers, already got the Hammer and Super Hammer models for Paper Mario, however Starwaffle didn't make the Ultra Hammer and I'm not that great and custom modeling....took the colors directly from the sprites for the M&LSS Hammers.

I'll be doing Dr. Mario right now, and then Timelord Mario and then after that mope about not going to prom. Mario Facepalm

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10280 on: April 05, 2014, 06:00:29 PM »

Good job on those costumes mariofan, even though goku is my favorite hack to look forward to, im also getting into smbz mario

did ya miss me?

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10281 on: April 05, 2014, 06:05:55 PM »

huge post

As the guy who likes just about anything Mario, THIS INCREASES THE HYPE EVEN FURTHER THAN IT COULD GO

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10282 on: April 05, 2014, 06:21:53 PM »

Glad for the really positive feedback, here's Dr. Mario. Grin

I'm going to stop for today, but I think adding 3 alts in one day is pretty good considering how lazy I've been lately. lol

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10283 on: April 07, 2014, 07:55:06 PM »

mariofan, you're a saint <3

I'M JUST A DOOD

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10284 on: April 07, 2014, 08:22:19 PM »

Had to shrink the textures a bit, but after a lot of work, I got this wonderful guy working. Grin

Again, taking advantage of the flower and feather being in the FitMario0X.pac/.pcs so I modified the Fire Flower to use different textures and for all the parts to use a texture and not just colors, and I vertexed it too to stand up like it does in the M&L games.
    Next is Paper Mario.
    Then Timelord Mario (Dr. Who Mario), then either I'll finish up M&L Luigi's rig & add him here or I upload without him, not sure yet. lol

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10285 on: April 07, 2014, 11:36:12 PM »

do you think you can make the papermario's fire flower look more like this?

I'M JUST A DOOD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10286 on: April 08, 2014, 01:15:20 PM »

some news:
    the reason for no previews lately is because
    kinda nothing to show since lastest previews of some of my WIPs
    but i have been working with Coding to perfect the moves and so on
    can only show previews if you guy want to see coding instead of ingame stuff  
    so at this easter there will be more previews of my WIPs possible(hopefully)
    so dont worry im not dead
    right now i have been working on fixing my own Shadow Moveset(up to data with model+PSA coding and so on)
    kinda not much new to show but still some gameplay changes and afew moveset changes from Sdo0m´s moveset to mine + its over falco (no .rel or renaming)
    so i can use falco´s shoots for chaos spear

i think Shadow,Goku,SMBZ mario v4 or Naruto will be some of my next previews
    and the Dalek i am alittle putting on hold
    its mainly cuz Goku kinda overshadow most of my other mods
    and is my most popular mod so Dalek Moveset will possible be WIP again after Goku
    beside not so much motived for making dalek moveset but i am possible when next season of Doctor who (or basely next time i watch a dr who episode)

@stupidmariofan1
    this all looks amazing xD

also with Doctor mario
    for SMBZ mario v4
    i was alittle planing a Alt. version of SMBZ mario v4
    so instead of transfrom to Fire
    he transfrom to Doctor

so kinda like zelda/sheik but with Mario(cape&normal)/Dr. mario

but i am making Doctor mario as a alt. for v4 both as over Fire mario and as over normal mario (possible using Project:M model since its more up to data and looking alittle better)
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 01:20:28 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10287 on: April 08, 2014, 09:37:02 PM »

Here's some paper.

Now I haven't gotten the Super Hammer version done yet, I also haven't gotten the flower and feather edited yet, but this is what I was able to get done today, and I think I've done some great progress. Grin This is a mix between Starwaffle's original G&W import, KTH's Mario version, and what I edited him to be for Anivernage's moveset, again before he swapped to Olimar, so this isn't just a simple downloaded Mario version and added hammer and cape, I actually re-rigged this thing.
    Now if you think that Paper Mario is a bit too small I can fix that, he's already shorter by default size because I used bone edits to move his feet closer to his torso so he can still be perfectly shaped and perfectly rigged.

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10288 on: April 08, 2014, 11:16:32 PM »

wow, looks amazeballs Cheesy ..and yeah, i think it could use a bit of a resize, but after seeing that pic next to mario, it kinda occurred to me that he could still be a little shorter than regular mario after all... he is a little too small in that pic, but he doesn't have to be mario's size... also, again, amazing

I'M JUST A DOOD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10289 on: April 09, 2014, 06:27:15 AM »

also i forgot to say:
    the SMBz mario v3.5´s Cape FS GFX model i will be using for my future GFX model/effect of Dragonball Z Auras(like kaioken.SSJ,just a blue or purple one)

and for anyone who needing a DBZ aura model
    i got for Blue/yellow/red right now

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: