Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Try doing Metal mario taunt during hammer appear.
kinda funny.

i think i have fixed that :D so he remove hammer from that one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Hey, I was fiddling around with Shadowkong (the version from before you fused with DO, that one was my favourite) and I fixed the running glitch! Well, kind of. Want me to PM it to you?
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: MarioDK on June 03, 2011, 08:54:58 PM
Metal Mario taunt will be nerfed even more i think 15% dmg hurt is too low i will add it to hurt 30% dmg the metal mario was abit to fit in my Roster :D many of my Char. got something on taunts
ShadowKong: chaos control
Goku: Kaioken
mario: Metal mario
(coming) Geno: Geno Boost
and for Shield thanks for info :D
nice, but why not use sdoom shadow taunt(when he generates different items)
to transform into metal mario, invincible mario(star item) and big mario, and he takes 30%
it would be cool.

star mario will be too overpowered Big mario i dont think so
but metal mario is more perfect since Metal mario also sometimes a bad thing like you fall down fast and can´t jump high

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on June 04, 2011, 01:03:38 AM
Hey, I was fiddling around with Shadowkong (the version from before you fused with DO, that one was my favourite) and I fixed the running glitch! Well, kind of. Want me to PM it to you?
awesome feel free to send the files if you like :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yeah it is :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i dont know
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


K, so I'll just explain the problem with the ShadowKong running for future reference. As far as I can tell, he never actually "runs". He appears to be locked in a "dash".

Evidence: I jacked up the initial run velocity to 100. No change in speed, or anything for that matter. Changed Dash and Stopturn velocities. Increase in speed, and increasing the acceleration on StopTurn eliminates the slowdown at the start of the "run".

So, I come to the conclusion that the slowdown is caused by the somewhat random activation of the StopTurn deceleration at the start of the run. (I've started running sometimes, and no slowdown, it doesn't seem to be consistent) Hope that helps.

P.S. Just to avoid confusion, these stats can be found on the Attributes tab in PSA.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

i know but never used Attributes tab :D

anyway it looks like i got abit more time now so i can work on movesets again :D but i am not so much in mod of working on a new moveset so i will try to finish Goku or SMBZ mario´s FS
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i hope you nerf kameha a bit like vegetas galik gun maybe just a little stronger becuase goku kameha is like 3X stronger than galic gun knockback wise also the only thing that wiil be diferent will be down B right? or you will change another attack?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down-B is fine but i got a other idea :D
you can only use Down-B if someone is near you :D
(that also means Down-B air)
for kamehameha i think i got a idea too
for it dont pushback so much and it hits always 10%-20%-30% :D
i put Vegeta on hold for a while but dont worry i will work on him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later