Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

something like this you guys wanted for a mario taunt with hammer?:

i will maybe try then i work on next version of SMBZ mario :D
it will be up-taunt (if not flashing blue)
also a new Side-taunt (i know the one is epic but i think i got something even more epicness)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 06, 2011, 07:01:58 PM
something like this you guys wanted for a mario taunt with hammer?:

i will maybe try then i work on next version of SMBZ mario :D
it will be up-taunt (if not flashing blue)
also a new Side-taunt (i know the one is epic but i think i got something even more epicness)
This Hammer taunt would be great, so tell me about that new epic taunt. xD

since Herculeswill22 figured out how to fix shadow's run are u gonna have shadow's run fixed

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on June 07, 2011, 06:41:19 PM
This Hammer taunt would be great, so tell me about that new epic taunt. xD

it will random use that taunt or that Side-taunt we got now

Quote from: keepitreal on June 08, 2011, 03:37:32 AM
since Herculeswill22 figured out how to fix shadow's run are u gonna have shadow's run fixed
as soon goku is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK,
Have you seen the new Bowser Jr.?
I like it very mouch but it sucks over Bowser...
I think Bowser Jr. must be an own character with his own voice and so on.
Can you port Bowser Jr. over another character?
If it´s possible not with rels.
THX

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on June 08, 2011, 08:13:43 AM
MarioDK,
Have you seen the new Bowser Jr.?
I like it very mouch but it sucks over Bowser...
I think Bowser Jr. must be an own character with his own voice and so on.
Can you port Bowser Jr. over another character?
If it´s possible not with rels.
THX
again one asking me for a port
btw there is a Project for Bowser jr./Shadow mario over Zelda/Shiek and they start soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

About ShadowKong, do you want me to just put up what I have? Full credit to you of course.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison


Anyways, I put it up. Hope your ok with that.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on June 08, 2011, 11:42:29 PM
Anyways, I put it up. Hope your ok with that.

You may want to at least add me to the credits.  After all, it is MY moveset that MarioDK ported :) Not collaboration, just credit since MarioDK did a lot of work on fixes etc.

Quote from: SiLeNtFaLc0n on June 08, 2011, 11:54:44 PM
You may want to at least add me to the credits.  After all, it is MY moveset that MarioDK ported :) Not collaboration, just credit since MarioDK did a lot of work on fixes etc.
Really? I thought you only did the second one, the Lord of Chaos.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

ok i try the fix on Shadow kong v8.5(V1 moveset) and Shadowkong V2(v2 moveset)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on June 09, 2011, 12:00:03 AM
Really? I thought you only did the second one, the Lord of Chaos.

I made both.  Why would I have right off tge bat called Lord of Chaos "V2" if I only did one?  My first Shadow has over 3000 downloads anyway.  It's not too hard to notice :P

ok i update the Shadow´movesets port later or in the weekend with that fix and thanks for finding out how to fix it ;D
ShadowKong V9(with V1 moveset)
ShadowKong V3(with V2 moveset)
you will be added as Colab. :D

btw should i make a Guide/thread for PSAs?
like how to make teleport like mine Goku/Shadowkong and other attacks? only mine PSAs got(like big bang attack or Goku´s Side-B)
and each time someone or me discover how to make like Sonic´s Fs over Mario or something else i post how to make that attack in the thread i will make
i think that can help alot of noobs for PSA making
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

A guide would be great, my friend and I are trying to get in to PSA and it would be a big help.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison